Mustang Evolution Forum banner

another exhaust topic

Tags
exhaust
1K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  02mineralgreygt 
#1 ·
I know this is another exhaust topic but this is one I myself haven't found much on.
I'm curious to how the borla s-type compare to the ataks. I've been searching the web but nothing just yet for the 99-04 GT's:banghead:. i was pretty much sold on the stingers and then i saw the ataks and wondered would it actually be worth it. just really searching for a deep sounding exhaust with that sort of burble sound sound if you guys catch my drift

#4 ·
I have heard that the ataks are obnoxiously loud , heard them compared to slp's before which I'm not a huge fan of. But one of my close front has stingers on his 04 gt and I gotta say that is the most crisp badass exhaust I've heard. It doesn't drone to bad either. My friend has it paired with a bassani x so it can get pretty poppy sounding if your really on it

#7 ·
well thanks that does help out some...i think ima keep my mind set on the stingers. but now i gotta wait until american muscle gets some more in stock when ever thats going to be

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

either way i went im pretty sure the sound would be epic

#17 ·
The one chambers or as they call em now super 10's are different sounding than the other flowmasters. Perfect rumble and super loud. I'm about to put them on my 09 gt. But i had a suburban z71 that i took the cats off and it would pop like a glass pack at a midrange rpm. Weird i know it's normally at a higher rpm but i did have a custom tune from black bear so i don't know. But i put free flow cats on it and it sounded amazing. My 09 has an o/r x pipe so iwill know soon what the sound like on the 4.6 with no cats

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.