2014 Warrior edition Mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-09-2014, 08:34 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
2014 Warrior edition Mustang

Has anybody seen these. I guess they are going to make 50 serialized mustangs at the factory honoring military. I got an email from the salesman at new cars sales for a raffle. The raffle just lets you have to opportunity to buy one. It is on par with california special packages and such. That would be kinda neat, have one of 50 built.
2016 Mustang GT, Fastback Perf Pack (Ingot Silver)
Splogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2014, 01:17 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
It's a pretty cool car. Thanks for your service. I hope you get the opportunity to snag one
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:16 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
There's more on it here and a place to sign up for advanced notices here.

2003 Sonic Blue GT Vert
SonicBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2014, 07:29 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Yep. Thats the link I got. Pretty cool
2016 Mustang GT, Fastback Perf Pack (Ingot Silver)
Splogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:44 AM   #5

Region: New Jersey
I have the opportunity to purchase the 2014 Ford Mustang Limited Military edition. Only 50 were made and they are only being sold to deployed military members. I plan on selling it when i get back to the States and pick it up from the dealership. Is that a good investment since it is only sold to Military and only 50 are produced. This vehicle is #43 out of 50. The website is ENCS.COM | FORD WARRIOR MUSTANG for details. Please let me know what you all think.
sardog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Europe
Mustang Warrior #22

Mine is #22. It's a GT, 6 speed, Deep Impact Blue. Landed in Southampton, UK yesterday. I hope to pick it up from Mildenhall in 2 weeks!!
WarriorStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 11:27 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardog View Post
I have the opportunity to purchase the 2014 Ford Mustang Limited Military edition. Only 50 were made and they are only being sold to deployed military members. I plan on selling it when i get back to the States and pick it up from the dealership. Is that a good investment since it is only sold to Military and only 50 are produced. This vehicle is #43 out of 50. The website is ENCS.COM | FORD WARRIOR MUSTANG for details. Please let me know what you all think.
I would like to know how much these cars are going to be marked up? Is any of the extra money going to any Veterans groups or just into the pockets of Ford?
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:18 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorStang View Post
Mine is #22. It's a GT, 6 speed, Deep Impact Blue. Landed in Southampton, UK yesterday. I hope to pick it up from Mildenhall in 2 weeks!!
Excellent choice. Congrats!
Old 04-14-2014, 07:57 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Asia
Went to buy one today, but just missed out! Last ones were just sold over the weekend worldwide. Wish I saw this sooner!
Eyeguy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:01 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I like the warrior on the 3rd light. unique

rockhillgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:14 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
I'm a little confused. Are these being sold as stock mustangs from dealerships? They have several aftermarket parts.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:46 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I think they are being sold as a special edition type thing. For example the california special. It will have badges on it and specific parts like are on the california special edition.

rockhillgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:12 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Here's the full list of options on mine:

Ziebart Protection pack: Rustproofing, under-body sound deadener and fabric protection

Major component coverage including A/C and High Tech features: 7 yr/75000 Miles $50 deductible

California/Cross border states emissions, 5.0 liter 4V Ti-VCT Engine, 6-speed manual, GT Trim pack, Exterior Paint Group (mine is Deep Impact Blue), Cloth Bucket Interior, Charcoal Black Interior, AM/FM stereo w/ clock (one of the first things getting swapped out)

"Warrior" Pack includes: Ford Racing Components - Air Filter/Hi-Flow, GT Touring Muffler Kit, GT Handling Pack, Laser Etched Door Sills (mine is #22)

Additional Components: Raxiom Smoked Projector Headlights - CCFL Halo, Raxiom Smoked Fog lights - CCFL Halo, MMD Tail light trim - Pre-Painted, Side Scoops, Modern Billet Black Grille Combo, Third Brake Light w/ "Warrior" that lights up, Interior "Warrior" Badging (dash, floor mats), Warrior Gas Cap, Warrior windshield banner, front license plate bracket, black deck spoiler, FP8 Appearance pack: Black Mirror Caps, Quarter window louvers, 19" Bright machined Aluminum wheels with black painted windows (P245/45 R19); 3.31 rear axle, MyKey, Remote Keyless entry, Selectable power assist steering, LED sequential tail lights, 2 power points, leather wrapped steering wheel w/ tilt, speed and audio controls, multi-purpose storage sun visors (with lighted vanity mirrors, of course!), Advance Trac stability control, 4 way adjustable drivers seat, manual A/C, Split/fold rear seats"LATCH" systems, passive anti-theft, post crash alert system, tire pressure monitoring system.

That's all the info i've got until I can actually pick it up form the customs office in the UK. Hope that gives a good idea about the car!!
http://www.mustangwarrior.boards.net/
Old 04-16-2014, 08:53 AM   #14

Region: North Carolina
i got one also. im #23. but i have to wait till december to get mine. im going crazy already. if anyone is woundering there is a roomer of one V6 deep impack blue 6 speed that is back up for sale.
onerooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:17 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Then it will be one of the numbers between 2 and 20. #1 is a black V6. 21 and up are all GTs.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:27 PM   #16

not sure im not a V6 mustang guy. but i just wanted to put it out there if someone was still trying to get one.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:26 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Think I'm about 2 weeks from getting mine! It just cleared UK customs, now all I'm waiting on is the plate and tax disc. Once I have those, I'm good to bring it home!
Old 04-19-2014, 09:03 AM   #18

Region: Rhode Island
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorStang View Post
Here's the full list of options on mine:

Ziebart Protection pack: Rustproofing, under-body sound deadener and fabric protection

Major component coverage including A/C and High Tech features: 7 yr/75000 Miles $50 deductible

California/Cross border states emissions, 5.0 liter 4V Ti-VCT Engine, 6-speed manual, GT Trim pack, Exterior Paint Group (mine is Deep Impact Blue), Cloth Bucket Interior, Charcoal Black Interior, AM/FM stereo w/ clock (one of the first things getting swapped out)

"Warrior" Pack includes: Ford Racing Components - Air Filter/Hi-Flow, GT Touring Muffler Kit, GT Handling Pack, Laser Etched Door Sills (mine is #22)

Additional Components: Raxiom Smoked Projector Headlights - CCFL Halo, Raxiom Smoked Fog lights - CCFL Halo, MMD Tail light trim - Pre-Painted, Side Scoops, Modern Billet Black Grille Combo, Third Brake Light w/ "Warrior" that lights up, Interior "Warrior" Badging (dash, floor mats), Warrior Gas Cap, Warrior windshield banner, front license plate bracket, black deck spoiler, FP8 Appearance pack: Black Mirror Caps, Quarter window louvers, 19" Bright machined Aluminum wheels with black painted windows (P245/45 R19); 3.31 rear axle, MyKey, Remote Keyless entry, Selectable power assist steering, LED sequential tail lights, 2 power points, leather wrapped steering wheel w/ tilt, speed and audio controls, multi-purpose storage sun visors (with lighted vanity mirrors, of course!), Advance Trac stability control, 4 way adjustable drivers seat, manual A/C, Split/fold rear seats"LATCH" systems, passive anti-theft, post crash alert system, tire pressure monitoring system.

That's all the info i've got until I can actually pick it up form the customs office in the UK. Hope that gives a good idea about the car!!

Awesome car, I just purchased mine and waiting for delivery… How many other people do you know have bought one? We all need to link up the 50 owners and start a club specifically for the WARRIOR Mustang
Fordwrench72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 12:07 AM   #19

im sure you two are happy as hell when di you get them? i cant wait to see some real picks. not sure how to get a page started but im sure we can start a thred on here?
Old 04-20-2014, 05:19 AM   #20

Region: Rhode Island
Yes it would be great to get a page started for these.. Hope to get more people involved and all 50 people linked up.. that would be one heck of a car show at a ford event.. all 50 if possible same place.. Keep me informed if you hear anything else.. Thanks in advance
Fordwrench72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:32 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Warrior Owners forums

there is a forum for warrior owners HERE. Take a look!
Old 05-03-2014, 05:59 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Wow looks bad ***

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Gotta Have It Green GT 2013 | Recaro | Brembo | Track | 3.73 Rear End | Boss 302 Intake Manifold -Dynatech Long Tube Headers - Magnaflow Full Exhaust & Tru X Pipe 3 - JLT Intake- SCT 91 Tune - BMR Pan Hard Bar - SR Performance Sway Bar Kit - Steeda Strut Bar - MGW Shifter Kit - Hankook RS3 275 Rear - Hawk HPS Brake Pads - Roush Front Lip & Roush Full Side Skirts
Hulk 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:47 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Here's a link to an album for my car: Mustang Evolution - WarriorStang's Albums
Old 05-31-2014, 09:08 AM   #24

Just an update i found out mine i #2. ill have it shiped home the 1st of aug. but i dont get home till later that year. 5.0 deep impact blue 6 speed.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:28 AM   #25

Region: Virginia
Exclamation 15 of 50...

So, today I just purchased number 15 of 50...a Sterling Gray 'Warrior' 5.0 that will be waiting my return to the States later on this year!

From the ENCS guy I spoke with in Bahrain (Barry), there are a total of ONLY 4 more left out there for grabs...the lowest number being 9 of 50 (which is in New York), two that are sitting over in Europe, and the number 1 of 50 which is being held for raffle to the owners of the 49 'Warrior' Mustangs.

Does anybody have some high quality photos of the Sterling Gray 'Warrior'? I'd love to see what this car is going to look like outdoors and not from some product photography.
cdutch1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:09 AM   #26

Nice man. where at in the states will you be? ill be in Fort Bragg? man it would be cool to get the #1 car. it will look good next to my #2 car: cool:
Old 06-30-2014, 12:24 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Never even heard of this. I love how there are so many mustang variations.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Thegreenmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:15 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
I would like to know how much these cars are going to be marked up? Is any of the extra money going to any Veterans groups or just into the pockets of Ford?
they actually made the price real cheap. I was shocked really. its no 20,000 dollar car but its not a 60 either. I think someone asked id it was supercharged? do you think a regular solider could afford something like that. I now I couldn't. it may not be the fastest, I but wont ever pull up next to one like mine.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:15 AM   #29

Just an update. #5 Mustang Warrior is being sold on ebay. its Black V8 6 Speed. If your looking for a super rare 2014 here is you chance.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:19 PM   #30

I got #33 of 50 is there a Facebook page for warrior owners or something of that sort?

Sent from my iPod touch using Mustang Evolution
_2014Warrior_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:30 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Yup, mustangwarrior.boards.net

Old 08-19-2014, 01:31 PM   #32

Got it . I'm signed in but I feel like we need a Facebook page as well, seems more convenient.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:37 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

If you want to start a FB page, feel free! Just sent you a message on the other site

Old 08-19-2014, 01:38 PM   #34

Ok I haven't been approved yet and ya I guess I can do that

black 14 Warrior mustang (PRIDE) AND a white 96 cobra mustang (JOY)
Old 08-19-2014, 01:46 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Not pending any more. GTG!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion