Help I'm in trouble? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-11-2014, 03:40 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Had a **** the Police moment!...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2014, 03:40 PM   #37
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
I only have one question....wtf are your parents doing about all your **** ups? If I pulled this **** at your age my dad would first whip my ***, then take away the car and etc...
Old 02-11-2014, 03:44 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
I only have one question....wtf are your parents doing about all your **** ups? If I pulled this **** at your age my dad would first whip my ***, then take away the car and etc...

Obviously not much. I know that I never have driven drunk (even now) because of the can of whoop *** my father would unleash. If he has already done it, then that means that his parents didn't quite get it through his skull.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2014, 04:59 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Thumbs down Can You Speaky Englishy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoopty5525 View Post
The moral of the story in Cali for me homie is don't Duck with the LAPD not me homie I won't even ride or drive three deep in the whip unless all the homies are kool no warrants or anything they profile like it's the thing to do. They waiting to catch u with them strikes
Try speaking English Homie. We all not be livin in the Hood.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:09 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_walsh97 View Post
Hi guys I'm 16 and my mustangs been giving me a little trouble. First I got a speeding ticket and then I got caught drinking and driving after a party and I wasent above the limit so I just got my license suspended for 6 months. So I just found out our insurance company "Amica" dropped me. So I need some advice on what to do and what insurance company would be best for me? Please serious people only?
Hate to be the giving you bad news, some companies require to keep you car insured for liability loss. Regardless whether you are driving it. If you don't, they company has the right to repossess your car.

Even if you can get insured, don't get caught driving without a license. Unless you want to be someone else's new girlfriend.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:10 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Once I was running real hard and believe I'm happy when I'm pushing it in but anyways I don't disagree about the equal Yolanda
Old 02-11-2014, 05:12 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excretionx View Post
Once I was running real hard and believe I'm happy when I'm pushing it in but anyways I don't disagree about the equal Yolanda

Don't even get me started on the equal Yolanda... ­čśĺ
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
Old 02-11-2014, 06:00 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Help I'm in trouble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

It's all good bro it's called words "YOU" don't understand so before you try and talk **** check yourself, if you can't understand ignore my words and comment and keep it pushing. I said it as nice as I could but you not checking your grammar after "trying to clown" about someone's words is just stupid though. I can talk like that because I'm from both sides of the fence Homie kick rocks.
Old 02-11-2014, 06:05 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

Your a joke bro side show bob type of mother****a homie u one of those crumb snatchers bottom feeder

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excretionx View Post
One time I just felt really motivated so I grabbed a worm and strangled a ***** and kicked rocks

Lmao
Old 02-11-2014, 06:10 PM   #45
Road Trip!

Quote:
It's all good bro it's called words "YOU" don't understand so before you try and talk **** check yourself, if you can't understand ignore my words and comment and keep it pushing. I said it as nice as I could but you not checking your grammar after "trying to clown" about someone's words is just stupid though. I can talk like that because I'm from both sides of the fence Homie kick rocks.

Lol you write how everybody I speak to in real life talks out lol. Including me a lot of time tbh hahaha. No biggie I understand everything you say to a tee

Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
Old 02-11-2014, 06:18 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Help I'm in trouble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Lol you write how everybody I speak to in real life talks out lol. Including me a lot of time tbh hahaha. No biggie I understand everything you say to a tee

I know man I was trying to calm down but that didn't come out as clean as I could have bit damn the LAPD be having a _____ hot though just was thinking about it as I was typing, u know the thing is this same fool was PM me about me rims and S**t and now he trying to pull my card or something man these cats sometimes I love this forum homie but some of these dudes on here man they lame bro fa real, he gonna say "homie" bit then say speak English fool that is a slang word and definitely not a regular English word I'm just gonna leave it alone Cool I'm just gonna let it go man this is the internet and I need to remember that too these dudes be talkin like they about the bizzness and they not but still got love for most of y'all.
Old 02-11-2014, 06:19 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
In my state you have to get special insurance for a year. Sr22 insurance and it is expensive. Attend MADD and victim impact panel before your dl is reinstated.

new engine,1.7 rocker arms,Pipes exhaust, shorty cats , shorty headers,under drive and overdrive pulleys,4.2 upper plenum, throttle body spacer, cold air intake, stage one clutch, shorty shifter, and tune. 8.8 in storage
Old 02-11-2014, 06:25 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I know man I was trying to calm down but that didn't come out as clean as I could have bit damn the LAPD be having a _____ hot though just was thinking about it as I was typing, u know the thing is this same fool was PM me about me rims and S**t and now he trying to pull my card or something man these cats sometimes I love this forum homie but some of these dudes on here man they lame bro fa real, he gonna say "homie" bit then say speak English fool that is a slang word and definitely not a regular English word I'm just gonna leave it alone Cool I'm just gonna let it go man this is the internet and I need to remember that too these dudes be talkin like they about the bizzness and they not but still got love for most of y'all.

Fo reel doe
Old 02-11-2014, 06:47 PM   #49
Moderator Emeritus

Swoopty, sorry my friend but if your going to try to help some one or just try to talk to us please refine your English. Don't take offense to this has nothing to do with your intelligence, just some members might not understand.
Old 02-11-2014, 06:53 PM   #50
Moderator Emeritus

I really shouldn't say your English, I would say more your slang could confuse some one.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:40 PM   #51
Road Trip!

Quote:

Back when we were kids, dad could whip our *** without fear of child services knocking on the door with the sheriff in tow.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:44 PM   #52
Moderator Emeritus

Help I'm in trouble?

^^ this is true, but he is god damn 16 years old, if he is a big enough boy to be drinking and driving then he should be a big enough boy to get his *** beat by his dad. He wants to screw up like an adult he will be treated like one. Lol
Old 02-11-2014, 08:22 PM   #53
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
To the op: sell the car and ride the bus. If there's no bus then walk. I don't even think you should be riding a bicycle. Try again when you turn 21.

Next order of business is to find whoever provided you with alcohol and repeatedly punch them in the face.

To the other people in this thread most of the civilized world can not understand your slang and it makes you come across as a moron. Just so you know.

Sent from my massive johnson.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
Old 02-11-2014, 08:50 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
To the op: sell the car and ride the bus. If there's no bus then walk. I don't even think you should be riding a bicycle. Try again when you turn 21.

Next order of business is to find whoever provided you with alcohol and repeatedly punch them in the face.

To the other people in this thread most of the civilized world can not understand your slang and it makes you come across as a moron. Just so you know.

Sent from my massive johnson.

+1000000000000000
Old 02-11-2014, 08:54 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Help I'm in trouble?

If my dad caught me drinking and driving he wouldn't beat my *** ....... He would probably beat my face in and take my car for his own amusement ... Kids ( imma kid to) should fear the consequences of their actions
Old 02-11-2014, 08:56 PM   #56
Road Trip!

Help I'm in trouble?

G
Old 02-11-2014, 08:59 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
In Maryland the legal BAC for those under 21 is 0.02%. This is a very small amount of alcohol which can be ingested in cough syrup.

Same here in VA
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:06 PM   #58
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
If my dad caught me drinking and driving he wouldn't beat my *** ....... He would probably beat my face in and take my car for his own amusement ... Kids ( imma kid to) should fear the consequences of their actions

I don't mean literally beat just your ***. I mean just a full all around beating lol
Old 02-11-2014, 09:20 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Some more advice to the OP...

Find new friends. The people you hang with likely are contributing to your bad decisions.

As you get older, "friends" rarely last...

Family is the only constant (even if family life sucks ).

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
Old 02-11-2014, 10:47 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I don't mean literally beat just your ***. I mean just a full all around beating lol
Lmao Now all I'm envisioning is a dad repeatedly punching his son's ***.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:50 PM   #61
Moderator Emeritus

^^ hahahaha that would also also suck I guess
Old 02-12-2014, 08:57 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
+1000000000000000
+1000000000000001
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
Old 02-12-2014, 10:33 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
All these guys talking about what their father's would have done, lol. I had to beat my dad's *** twice when he got a DUI 2 years ago. Once when it happened, and once when he tried to bring an open bear in my car a few weeks later on the way to his court-mandated AA meeting.

I can't say I haven't driven drunk before, we all do stupid ***** when we're young. But at 16? I'd start rethinking your running crew.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:57 PM   #64
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
This is why you should do drugs instead of drinking. The Man normally will not go to the hassle of giving you a drug test.

jk
Old 02-12-2014, 03:12 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
This is why you should do drugs instead of drinking. The Man normally will not go to the hassle of giving you a drug test.

jk
This member is obviously a druggie... Look at his name. "Hey man, you got any of that strange mud left bro?"
Old 02-12-2014, 03:17 PM   #66
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Stangz View Post
This member is obviously a druggie... Look at his name. "Hey man, you got any of that strange mud left bro?"

I just dropped some strange mud in the toilet not too long ago

Old 02-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:

Dood

Why would you flush big $$$ down the toilet like that, literally? I was looking to buy some...
Old 02-12-2014, 04:52 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Same here in VA

It's probably like that everywhere considering things like mouth wash and food that's cooked with
Old 02-12-2014, 04:54 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol
Old 02-12-2014, 05:20 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Exclamation Another Trayvon Running His Mouth...

[QUOTE=swoopty5525;1946393]Your a joke bro side show bob type of mother****a homie u one of those crumb snatchers bottom feeder[COLOR="Silver"]

It pleases me to no end, to find out one or in your case, has met some of my Brothers in Blue. No doubt you have "ASSUMED THE POSITION" many times in your life. More than likely, your Mouth has Overloaded your Chicken Sized Rear End.

It's a shame that you were able to procreate. Just another future Trayvon if the making!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion