Help I'm in trouble? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
[QUOTE=NewMtang;1947099]
Quote:
Originally Posted by swoopty5525 View Post
Your a joke bro side show bob type of mother****a homie u one of those crumb snatchers bottom feeder[COLOR="Silver"]

It pleases me to no end, to find out one or in your case, has met some of my Brothers in Blue. No doubt you have "ASSUMED THE POSITION" many times in your life. More than likely, your Mouth has Overloaded your Chicken Sized Rear End.

It's a shame that you were able to procreate. Just another future Trayvon if the making!

Woah woah woah don't get race involved dude your gonna start something you shouldn't
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2014, 05:27 PM   #72
Road Trip!

[QUOTE=NewMtang;1947099]
Quote:
Your a joke bro side show bob type of mother****a homie u one of those crumb snatchers bottom feeder[COLOR="Silver"]

It pleases me to no end, to find out one or in your case, has met some of my Brothers in Blue. No doubt you have "ASSUMED THE POSITION" many times in your life. More than likely, your Mouth has Overloaded your Chicken Sized Rear End.

It's a shame that you were able to procreate. Just another future Trayvon if the making!

Damn that's harsh as ****!
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
Old 02-12-2014, 05:28 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
[QUOTE=CoolHorsey;1947108]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

Damn that's harsh as ****!
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

And made for a fantastic laugh!!!
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2014, 05:33 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Harsh is right^ lol
Old 02-12-2014, 05:56 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_walsh97 View Post
Hi guys I'm 16 and my mustangs been giving me a little trouble. First I got a speeding ticket and then I got caught drinking and driving after a party and I wasent above the limit so I just got my license suspended for 6 months. So I just found out our insurance company "Amica" dropped me. So I need some advice on what to do and what insurance company would be best for me? Please serious people only?
Dude, you are about to learn a big lesson on adult maturity. Your 1st step is to go get the best job you can, because you are going to pay out the *** for insurance for any car. And, while you're at it, take some responsibility for being stupid. Had you killed someone, would you have blamed your Mustang?

And finally, be very thankful because, if you were my kid, at the very least, you would have watched someone else drive away in your Mustang. I would have sold it for just enough to pay your legal bills. I'd have almost given that car away because you clearly are not mature enough to handle it.

Here's your wake-up call.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 02-12-2014, 08:15 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=NewMtang;1947099]
Quote:

No comment you look stupid I'll just say this i'll bully you with the Bucks ($$$$$) at the start off of my day I'm a winner and at the end I am too your just a regular guy, I hope u got your Nut off with that bro. I'll sit here and enjoy the GOOD LIFE bro. I see your a internet talker u mine as well be talking on them video games too. Your "Him" bro
Old 02-12-2014, 08:22 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Look how he PM me about my stuff, then this fake fool gonna try and clown. You a perpetrator. I'm done bro

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1392258094.481553.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	147729Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1392258103.398044.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	147730Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1392258111.021691.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	204.1 KB
ID:	147731Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1392258118.020373.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	223.4 KB
ID:	147732Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1392258126.619583.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	147733Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1392258134.454867.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	215.0 KB
ID:	147734
Old 02-12-2014, 08:28 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Help I'm in trouble?

I told this fool he could HAVE them if he just payed for the shipping bro, I don't need get pulled over homie I fly bro and I do it bigger I don't assume no position except laying my first class seat back homie,
Old 02-12-2014, 08:35 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Help I'm in trouble?

Phony
Old 02-12-2014, 09:01 PM   #80
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
[QUOTE=NewMtang;1947099]
Quote:

Wth is wrong with you man? Are you saying your a police officer? If so have some respect for the badge you wear. Saying comments like that makes you look worse then him. This pissed me off and I'm a white dude, I don't knowif your trying to bring race into this but if so you shouldn't. If he wants to say that the police suck let him cause if he does break the law your "boys in blue" will do there job and lawfully arrest him under no circumstances of being racist.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:12 PM   #81
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
I told this fool he could HAVE them if he just payed for the shipping bro, I don't need get pulled over homie I fly bro and I do it bigger I don't assume no position except laying my first class seat back homie,
...english translation please.

Sent from my massive johnson.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
Old 02-12-2014, 09:15 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
...english translation please. Sent from my massive johnson.
Okay, who the hell let Kanye back on the forums. Go home yeezus, you suck lol.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:18 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=Adogg;1947248]
Quote:

Wth is wrong with you man? Are you saying your a police officer? If so have some respect for the badge you wear. Saying comments like that makes you look worse then him. This pissed me off and I'm a white dude, I don't knowif your trying to bring race into this but if so you shouldn't. If he wants to say that the police suck let him cause if he does break the law your "boys in blue" will do there job and lawfully arrest him under no circumstances of being racist.

I can understand the talking S**t parts man even the brothers in blue I'm not soft by all means bro, but to say something about a boy who's life got took, I don't have anything else to say that's beyond me replying to something like that!.... And if that made you laugh anybody I won't be replying to anything else on this thread that's just too much man....WOW he got it bro I'm done.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:30 PM   #84
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
Okay, who the hell let Kanye back on the forums. Go home yeezus, you suck lol.
I ask for a translation and you respond with this? I'm not sure which is worse.

No...really...don't understand either one.

Our's:
Old 02-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
I ask for a translation and you respond with this? I'm not sure which is worse. No...really...don't understand either one. Sent from my massive johnson.
I meant it in regards to the person you requested a translation from. Do you not see a resemblance to Kanye west in his ramblings lol ?
Old 02-12-2014, 09:51 PM   #86
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
I meant it in regards to the person you requested a translation from. Do you not see a resemblance to Kanye west in his ramblings lol ?
I make a point to ignore anything dealing with current popular culture. I heard him open his mouth once and that was enough.

Our's:
Old 02-12-2014, 11:11 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
So these are the young people that make older people think that all young guys are morons.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:22 PM   #88
Road Trip!

Damn one ceramics class and I miss all this??

Old 02-12-2014, 11:22 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Look how he PM me about my stuff, then this fake fool gonna try and clown. You a perpetrator. I'm done bro

Attachment 147729Attachment 147730Attachment 147731Attachment 147732Attachment 147733Attachment 147734
Don't buy used parts. No where did I say I was interested in buying your rims. Just because you have a nice car, doesn't mean I want you living next door to me.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:24 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=Adogg;1947248]
Quote:

Didn't say I was wearing a badge. If he gets arrested that's on him.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:27 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=swoopty5525;1947261]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adogg View Post

I can understand the talking S**t parts man even the brothers in blue I'm not soft by all means bro, but to say something about a boy who's life got took, I don't have anything else to say that's beyond me replying to something like that!.... And if that made you laugh anybody I won't be replying to anything else on this thread that's just too much man....WOW he got it bro I'm done.
When you assault someone, you take your life in your own hands. He did and now the "WANNABE GANGSTER" is worm food.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:44 PM   #92
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
[QUOTE=NewMtang;1947326]
Quote:

When you assault someone, you take your life in your own hands. He did and now the "WANNABE GANGSTER" is worm food.

So clearly you know nothing about the laws in this country. Just cause you assault someone that does not mean that person is allowed to kill you...you are allowed to use the force that is being used against you to protect yourself.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:01 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
OP...You might just need a good A** whopping and take your car for awhile.. Speeding is one thing but Drinking and Driving thats a Dumb Move.. I hope you Learned from you mistake and everything works out..
Old 02-13-2014, 02:49 AM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
swoopty5525;1946393]Your a joke bro side show bob type of mother****a homie u one of those crumb snatchers bottom feeder[COLOR="Silver"]

It's posts like this that make me glad there's a "Report" button on the post. Posts like this just make our forum look bad. Grow up.

And as for the OP, I think he's decided to quietly slink away as he probably wasn't getting the response he wanted. He probably wanted us all to go "oh poor you, what a shame, we feel your pain".... NOT gonna happen dude. You broke the law, now you have to pay the price. You may not like it, but tough, you made 2 stupid decisions that hopefully you won't be making again.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion