2015 Mustang at Philly Auto Show - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-11-2014, 05:43 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Maryland
My wife and I spent the day at the Philadelphia Convention Center enjoying the auto show. What a great day of amazing new cars along with the DUB show.

We arrived when the show first opened at 12:00 p.m. and ironic entered into the entrance closest to Chevrolet. I spend my first 30 seconds staring at the two Stingray Vettes followed by the white and black Z28 Camaro. We finally made our way over to the Ford area where they had roped off a 4 banger turbo 2015 Mustang in that dark gray/green color. The whole time prior too seeing the 2015 model I kept thinking what tons of people on here have been saying that have seen it in person. People say the pictures don't do it justice and just wait too you see it in person.

Well, I saw it in person fellas and ladies and sorry, but not impressed. Its nothing that grabbed me by the ball sack and smacked me in the chops like Chris Brown on Rhianna. Now don't get me wrong, its nice but after 5 plus years of the hype about this new design, it was nothing that I would ever sell my 2011 for.

Not a fan of that gray color. Not a fan of the rear end and tail lights. Looks like a 370 Z from the door panels on back. The wheels were freaking awesome looking. The front end was okay looking. Overall , the car was nice but people talking about it around me were not really that impressed with it and neither was I.

Sorry too say!
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion