Vehicle stance. Lowered? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-26-2014, 07:03 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Florida
Vehicle stance. Lowered?

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm new to the Mustang world. I like the look of the GT 500 and I know they have the 265/40-19 fronts and 275/35-20 rears. Is the car factory lowered to get the look that it has or is it the same as the GT and the tires and rims are taking up the wheel opening? If the car is lowered, how much?

I'm looking at some Brembo rims to add to my car and pictures I see online show a lot of space between the tire and wheel opening and I didn't know if it was just the tire profile on those tires. Granted the 255 vs. 265mm is still just about 4" of sidewall on both so I believe it's lowered, but I don't know how much. Thanks
2014 Mustang GT Premium: Ruby Red, GT500 exhaust/valance/spoiler and Roush Upper/Lower grills and splitters
1987 Camaro IROC-Z: 350, TTops, Leather, Bose and only 20k original miles
scottmoyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search