V6 to V8 ? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-16-2014, 11:07 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
V6 to V8 ?

Hello Guys,
I own a 2012 Mustang v6. I figured since the new 2015 model is kicking in soon ford is selling the 2014 model v8 for around 30k(premium)? would it be sensible to sell my V6 and trade for a GT as my DD? I have 34k miles on my current car. What would you guys suggest?
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-16-2014, 11:08 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,269
Do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:12 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,269
Honestly all depends on you, everyone will give there opinions, but all comes down to you and your financial situation. If you can afford it go for it.




Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-16-2014, 11:13 AM   #4
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,611
If you want a Coyote, now is the time to do it. What are your reasons just to go faster? The 2011+ V6 is no slouch but if you really want the current 2011-2014 version 5.0 brand new then time is running out before they are only available used.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:04 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
13BKV6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Breaux Bridge
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 295
if you like the body style better than the 15 i'd def say go for it. dealerships won't be getting many 14s anymore if at all..
__________________
Current: 2015 GT Premium Performance Package-stock for now

Past: 13 V6, 11 MCA V6, 89 GT, 88 GT, 04 V6
13BKV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:14 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
Well currently i have 36 month loan and i'm paying 573/month. If i get a coyote ill be paying 450/ month for 5 years. Yes I can afford it. I always wanted a V8 but when i bought my used V6 last year i couldn't afford a V8. I haven't been to a track but i plan on getting onto it soon. I love a hell lot of power under my butt and that's the reason i want a V8.
I did think about 2015 model but somehow i do not like the front end of it. Also im sure it will be about 7000$ more compared to 2014 GT?
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:17 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
Well currently i have 36 month loan and i'm paying 573/month. If i get a coyote ill be paying 450/ month for 5 years. Yes I can afford it. I always wanted a V8 but when i bought my used V6 last year i couldn't afford a V8. I haven't been to a track but i plan on getting onto it soon. I love a hell lot of power under my butt and that's the reason i want a V8.
I did think about 2015 model but somehow i do not like the front end of it. Also im sure it will be about 7000$ more compared to 2014 GT?
Well that's a simple decision then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:18 PM   #8
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,611
Pricing hasn't been solidly released yet I don't think and at any rate the dealers can charge whatever they feel they can get if there is a high demand. IMHO the 2011-2014 is the one to get and you can get them out the door these days for $27-$29k for a base model GT.

You will also have to factor in a higher insurance cost most likely to that $450/mo and gas will be more especially with a heavy foot. I will say to shop around for interest rates though. If you have good credit a new car loan can be had for stupid low (like sub 1%-3%) at a good Credit Union vs a Bank or dealer financing.

But as was said, if it you can afford it and have always wanted one... well... you only live once.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:19 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
How much do you guys think I can get for my black 2012 v6 with 35k miles on it with borla s types, airaid cai in a good condition

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:24 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
Well I have excellent credit and currently I have 1.99% interest rate. I'm sure I'll be around that much even if I got for gt. Well as far as insurance is concerned I'm paying 87/month for v6.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:25 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
I don't think you'll be disappointed. Coming from a new edge v6 to a new edge GT was a pleasant surprise (not talking about just power either)... So I think you'll like it too. Plus the 5.0 is a beast lol
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:29 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
Well I have excellent credit and currently I have 1.99% interest rate. I'm sure I'll be around that much even if I got for gt. Well as far as insurance is concerned I'm paying 87/month for v6.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yeah that'll prolly double lol. But even at that it's still cheap.. Compared to me being 21 lol
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:33 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
Yeah that'll prolly double lol. But even at that it's still cheap.. Compared to me being 21 lol
Lol people do tell me my insurance is pretty cheap Haha. I'm 27

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:33 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
Well currently i have 36 month loan and i'm paying 573/month. If i get a coyote ill be paying 450/ month for 5 years. Yes I can afford it. I always wanted a V8 but when i bought my used V6 last year i couldn't afford a V8. I haven't been to a track but i plan on getting onto it soon. I love a hell lot of power under my butt and that's the reason i want a V8.
I did think about 2015 model but somehow i do not like the front end of it. Also im sure it will be about 7000$ more compared to 2014 GT?
Bro, you answered your own question. You always wanted a V8 and you love a hell lot of power which is why you want a V8. You can afford a V8 which you say, so what's the issue. GET A DARN V8 right now man. Ha ha ha ha. Don't delay, nothing to think about. 2014 5.0 all the way bro.

Sent from my little Johnson.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:34 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
Lol people do tell me my insurance is pretty cheap Haha. I'm 27

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Is fairly cheap, but then again you're over the 25 age limit.. So it's more expected. My moms insurance wanted me to pay 302 a month for my 03 GT, full coverage. Lol.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:40 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Camarillo
Region: California
Posts: 85
You could always pick up a used low mileage 2011-2014 for cheap, thats what I just did.
Went from a new Fiesta ST to my 2011 GT
__________________
2011 Mustang GT Premium
So. Many. Mods....
Colin1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:42 PM   #17
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,611
I paid $130/mo in Delaware through USAA (which is going to be half of normal insurance) for my 95 Cobra when I was under 25. And that was liability only with 0 points. Cobra and single male under 25=lube up... When I moved back to NJ I actually transferred the car to my father's name and paid him the $100/mo it cost to be on his policy vs the $300+ in NJ for JUST liability under 25... yeah... don't move to NJ.

I now pay $20/mo for basic liability on my 98GT in NJ with 0 points married and over 25 lol.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:32 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
Okay, so I went to a ford dealer and took a test drive of the GT. And maybe my crazy *** has gone crazy or maybe ford has detuned the car real bad lol or maybe I got to drive a ****ed up car which doesn't look like it since I drove a car with 620 miles on it. The car is almost dead till 3k rpm and then feels like a v8. The sound of the car is not loud as I'd expect a v8 to be.

To be honest I flashed stock tune on my car and drove it for 25 mile so that I'd get a proper feel of v8 but I still couldn't feel the monster within it. A v6 with a race tune feels more pimpy from 1-3k rpm. I though It would give me a heart pounding experience but even at full throttle in 1st 2nd and 3rd gear I wasn't afraid of the power at all. Am I crazy or the car is detuned by ford to this extent? I remember when I bought my v6 I test drove a camaro ss and that seemed extremely strong.

To be sure I even got out of the car and checked the emblem and it sure was a GT lol
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:39 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
Okay, so I went to a ford dealer and took a test drive of the GT. And maybe my crazy *** has gone crazy or maybe ford has detuned the car real bad lol or maybe I got to drive a ****ed up car which doesn't look like it since I drove a car with 620 miles on it. The car is almost dead till 3k rpm and then feels like a v8. The sound of the car is not loud as I'd expect a v8 to be.

To be honest I flashed stock tune on my car and drove it for 25 mile so that I'd get a proper feel of v8 but I still couldn't feel the monster within it. A v6 with a race tune feels more pimpy from 1-3k rpm. I though It would give me a heart pounding experience but even at full throttle in 1st 2nd and 3rd gear I wasn't afraid of the power at all. Am I crazy or the car is detuned by ford to this extent? I remember when I bought my v6 I test drove a camaro ss and that seemed extremely strong.

To be sure I even got out of the car and checked the emblem and it sure was a GT lol

I've heard that low rpms are the coyotes weak point. It's suppose to haul *** in higher rpms though.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:40 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
I've heard that low rpms are the coyotes weak point. It's suppose to haul *** in higher rpms though.
A tune will fix that. The stock tune is weak. Was it a manual? If so I'm assuming it had 3.31's from your reaction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:47 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
A tune will fix that. The stock tune is weak. Was it a manual? If so I'm assuming it had 3.31's from your reaction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Yes it was a manual. I don't know what axle ratio it had but it was just darn slow. At full throttle even after 3k rpm my heart was not pounding at all. I was like meh it's just another car with a little more power after 3k rpm. My mustang has 3.31 axle ratio and it pulls stronger[till 3k rpm only] with a tune than a GT for sure
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:49 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
Yes it was a manual. I don't know what axle ratio it had but it was just darn slow. At full throttle even after 3k rpm my heart was not pounding at all. I was like meh it's just another car with a little more power after 3k rpm. My mustang has 3.31 axle ratio and it pulls stronger with a tune than a GT for sure

It's prolly just placebo. That stock GT would prolly still smoke your tuned v6
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:50 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
It's prolly just placebo. That stock GT would prolly still smoke your tuned v6
It sure could be a placebo I don't deny that fact or maybe something was wrong with that car I don't know. Also I found it too quite maybe because I have borla s types on my car and I've gotten used to that sound.
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:51 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
Yes it was a manual. I don't know what axle ratio it had but it was just darn slow. At full throttle even after 3k rpm my heart was not pounding at all. I was like meh it's just another car with a little more power after 3k rpm. My mustang has 3.31 axle ratio and it pulls stronger with a tune than a GT for sure
Put them side by side then you will see a difference. Back when I had my supercharged 3v I got beat by a cai/ tune exhaust 5.0. Main reason why I sold it. My 5.0 had 3.31's stock. Now I have 4.10's. They need a tune from the factory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:54 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
With 4.10 you would be dominating the road bud. What's your top end now ?
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:56 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
V6 stang or any v6 owner is there any way you can get to a coyote and see if you can correlate with what I'm saying.
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:02 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
With 4.10 you would be dominating the road bud. What's your top end now ?
With a 28" tire around 155 probably. Never taken it that far though. Not into the whole what it will "top out at scene"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

But my Redline is 8100

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:05 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
V6 stang or any v6 owner is there any way you can get to a coyote and see if you can correlate with what I'm saying.
My wife had a 2012 3.7 v6 for awhile. So I know what you mean honestly. But that's why I said put them side by side and you will see.


My wife's the day we bought it and the day we sold it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1402963521175.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	159391  
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:41 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
Okay, so I went to a ford dealer and took a test drive of the GT. And maybe my crazy *** has gone crazy or maybe ford has detuned the car real bad lol or maybe I got to drive a ****ed up car which doesn't look like it since I drove a car with 620 miles on it. The car is almost dead till 3k rpm and then feels like a v8. The sound of the car is not loud as I'd expect a v8 to be.

To be honest I flashed stock tune on my car and drove it for 25 mile so that I'd get a proper feel of v8 but I still couldn't feel the monster within it. A v6 with a race tune feels more pimpy from 1-3k rpm. I though It would give me a heart pounding experience but even at full throttle in 1st 2nd and 3rd gear I wasn't afraid of the power at all. Am I crazy or the car is detuned by ford to this extent? I remember when I bought my v6 I test drove a camaro ss and that seemed extremely strong.

To be sure I even got out of the car and checked the emblem and it sure was a GT lol
OMG, DEAR SWEET JESUS! How dare you speak blasphemy on this site about the 5.0 be lesser than the second coming of Jesus. This kind of talk angers the 5.0 gods and lesser have been skinned alive. Son, your on a mustang forum and call a forum members wife a fat, ugly nasty cow but never, ever talk down about the 5.0. Boooooo yaaaaaaa. Ha ha ha!

Sent from my little Johnson.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:46 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
OMG, DEAR SWEET JESUS! How dare you speak blasphemy on this site about the 5.0 be lesser than the second coming of Jesus. This kind of talk angers the 5.0 gods and lesser have been skinned alive. Son, your on a mustang forum and call a forum members wife a fat, ugly nasty cow but never, ever talk down about the 5.0. Boooooo yaaaaaaa. Ha ha ha!

Sent from my little Johnson.
It's alright to have such a conversation here since we have cop here to resolve the issues.

Haha on a serious note I wasn't trying to anger the 5.0 crowd in anyway. Lol
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:47 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
My wife had a 2012 3.7 v6 for awhile. So I know what you mean honestly. But that's why I said put them side by side and you will see.


My wife's the day we bought it and the day we sold it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Thanks rapinator. Did that color fade ?
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:59 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
Thanks rapinator. Did that color fade ?
No bud it's just the sun/ way the picture was taken in the 2nd picture

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:01 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,269
First one was taken about 9 at night with the lights at the dealership. 2nd was about 8 in the morning at the mother in laws with the sun in my direction

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:06 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ann Arbor
Region: Michigan
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
No bud it's just the sun/ way the picture was taken in the 2nd picture

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Wow sunlight made a huge difference in pics I dint even think it could be the light haha





Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
First one was taken about 9 at night with the lights at the dealership. 2nd was about 8 in the morning at the mother in laws with the sun in my direction

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app


Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:13 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
It's alright to have such a conversation here since we have cop here to resolve the issues.



Haha on a serious note I wasn't trying to anger the 5.0 crowd in anyway. Lol

Don't worry about him. He seems to have little man syndrome and hates v8's or somethin lol. I love both. I loved my 99 v6 and I love my 03 GT. There actually was a thread I saw the other day about the coyote making very little power down low. Put a tune and gears and I bet that ***** is a beast. It's amazing how much more aggressive your car gets with a tune, and then hear to get you over 3k rpms faster. Even just with your tuner on the 5.0 should be a beast.

Honestly, my 99 had a few bolt ons and a tune.. I thought my second gear seemed quicker than my GT.. In reality there's no way, I think there was just such a high expectation because it's a GT.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



03:12 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.