Allergic to chrome - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-27-2014, 02:40 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Allergic to chrome

Can anyone kindly recommend a place where I can buy individual pieces of bezel in carbon fiber or at least black? I see all inclusive kits but I'm mainly interested in the bezel that surrounds the automatic shifter and the rectangular vents in the center. If I could swap out the circular vents and the two instrument cluster bezels that would be great, too.

Thanks!
dblhelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2014, 07:45 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by dblhelx View Post
Can anyone kindly recommend a place where I can buy individual pieces of bezel in carbon fiber or at least black? I see all inclusive kits but I'm mainly interested in the bezel that surrounds the automatic shifter and the rectangular vents in the center. If I could swap out the circular vents and the two instrument cluster bezels that would be great, too.

Thanks!

Just pull them off and paint/dip them. That's why I did. Why pay for something you can do for a few bucks.

Once you go black.... You wash/detail everyday.

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion