Maximum hp obtainment... - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-07-2014, 05:16 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
grom80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 321
For me it was a case of I could not afford by myself $520 a month in payments...so I had to ask her to split it...and she doesn't give a rat's *** about cars...so I have to accomodate a little here...
grom80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by grom80 View Post
For me it was a case of I could not afford by myself $520 a month in payments...so I had to ask her to split it...and she doesn't give a rat's *** about cars...so I have to accomodate a little here...
Don't pay any attention to some on here. Lmao. Some people on here are in better financial positions than others and don't need a salary from their spouse to pay bills. Example, my wife is a stay home mother and does not draw any income. I do work and bring 100% of the funding into the home.

If I want to buy something for myself then I don't ask my wife but then again my wife doesn't give a $ hit because she isn't out working earning money. I am. So in essence my wife's philosophy is, I can buy whatever the heck I want becauee I'm the dumb schmuck who is paying for it totally.

Since many families today are dual income households there tend to be more joint say on how much gets spent on joyful items and limits are set. Pay no attention to the Neanderthal , cave man, me man, ruler of lands, god of the universe, hear me roar, no wife tell me how to spend my money mentality. Ha ha ha

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:01 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
People under parents' roofs calling married guys "whipped"? I hope you are all just kidding with one another because I am having a good laugh!


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Been married 4 years and, she does not complain about my car one bit.

Never once has she complained.
20k in upgrades in the last year in a half also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
You got a keeper then but if I were a betting man. You either make all the money in your household or you make far more money than your spouse does.

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:03 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Been married 4 years and, she does not complain about my car one bit.

Never once has she complained.
20k in upgrades in the last year in a half also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
At least your a great husband and have a equal rights marriage where your wife could spend 20k in handbags and shoes and you don't complain one bit if she wanted those things. It's awesone that your wife could go into a jewelry store, pick out a piece of jewelry and drop 20k on it and not one complaint from you. At least your wife could order 20k worth of home goods from QVC and not a complaint from you.

Its awesone your wife could drop 5k on a handful of outfits and not one complaint from you.

Rap, your are the freaking man bro! Its awesone to be Mr and Mrs. Rapinator. Lol

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:09 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
You got a keeper then but if I were a betting man. You either make all the money in your household or you make far more money than your spouse does.

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
She is not a big shopper, it's just alot of hard work. Been 100+ hrs a week for last 5 1/2 years.
Like I said I still want to go be a cop like I went to school for, maybe one day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:50 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
grom80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 321
Cop ??? NOOOOOOOOO!!! Why ????
grom80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:55 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by grom80 View Post
Cop ??? NOOOOOOOOO!!! Why ????
Always wanted to be one since I was about 7.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:46 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
She is not a big shopper, it's just alot of hard work. Been 100+ hrs a week for last 5 1/2 years.
Like I said I still want to go be a cop like I went to school for, maybe one day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Bro, take it from me man. Don't be a cop. Lol. It sucks. Its not like TV and not like the late 90's. I have been a cop since 1998 and have 10 more years left till retirement from law enforcement. My retirement of policing can't come fast enough and not a day goes by that I think to myself:

Why didn't I listen to my parents about my education. Lol! If i would of only taken my education more serious I wouldn't be a cop. I wouldn't have to deal with clients that are complete scum bags, drunks, illegal drug users, the drags of society. Your a social worker, baby sitter, marriage counselor to disfuntioanl human beings.

For 12 hour shifts I deal with nothing but peoples life's crisis which mostly they have created and hated by the citizens you are in theory to protect and serve. You are disliked and mostly hated by the public, your just as disliked by the agency your employed by and it plain out sucks.

Police officers do nothing but take peoples crap all day and night along with leadershipless administrators who have not a clue on modern day policing. Being a cop in today's era is the customer service mato and that's not what police work is really about.

Stick to building mustangs or whatever current job you have. It will be a glorious day when i can retire my badge be a citizen with all my rights and enjoy the same freedom's as non law enforcement officers have.

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:11 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
Well that's cause you're doing it all wrong! Where's you dark and meaningful origins story? Like, try saying your name is Mitch Tanner. You were raised in a trailer park by your eldest brother and your 5 other siblings. However, one day, You were forced to take head of the family after witnessing the gruesome murder of your elder brother by a drug king ping named Gary the blade. Ever since that faithful day, you have dedicated every minute of your life to law enforcement and you hope to one day bring justice to those that have wronged you in the hopes that can close the page on death of your dear brother. Until then, you ride dirty and you never enter a meth lab without saying "it's skull ****ing time". You are , justice without a pause!


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:41 AM   #46
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by grom80 View Post
I take it you are not married...
12 years and she's super supportive about my car hobby. Never complains about money spent on car because I don't complain about what she spends on her interests.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:26 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Maximum hp obtainment...

Yeah don't be a cop.. Most instances they make garbage money.. Not all.. But the majority. Old cops are ok but the new generation are dicks. They only care about scoring a half gram of weed off a kid so they can throw them in jail and makes themselves look good. No regard for safety anymore, only thing they wanna do is keep filling their hot head of air until they explode and beat the **** out of someone on camera, then get realization of being fired... Or put in "paid leave" rofl...

OP, you are doing the right thing with your wife. If she makes half the payments, she gets half the say.even though it sucks most people have to have joint working households, just enjoy your awesome car with your wife.

Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:11 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Bro, take it from me man. Don't be a cop. Lol. It sucks. Its not like TV and not like the late 90's. I have been a cop since 1998 and have 10 more years left till retirement from law enforcement. My retirement of policing can't come fast enough and not a day goes by that I think to myself:

Why didn't I listen to my parents about my education. Lol! If i would of only taken my education more serious I wouldn't be a cop. I wouldn't have to deal with clients that are complete scum bags, drunks, illegal drug users, the drags of society. Your a social worker, baby sitter, marriage counselor to disfuntioanl human beings.

For 12 hour shifts I deal with nothing but peoples life's crisis which mostly they have created and hated by the citizens you are in theory to protect and serve. You are disliked and mostly hated by the public, your just as disliked by the agency your employed by and it plain out sucks.

Police officers do nothing but take peoples crap all day and night along with leadershipless administrators who have not a clue on modern day policing. Being a cop in today's era is the customer service mato and that's not what police work is really about.

Stick to building mustangs or whatever current job you have. It will be a glorious day when i can retire my badge be a citizen with all my rights and enjoy the same freedom's as non law enforcement officers have.

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
We have our own oilfield company,
I am our field supervisor.

Went to college to be a cop, left to go to oilfield at 19,

Then went to my dad's company to run it for him a year ago. I'm 25 now.






Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:40 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
We have our own oilfield company,
I am our field supervisor.

Went to college to be a cop, left to go to oilfield at 19,

Then went to my dad's company to run it for him a year ago. I'm 25 now.






Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Bro, stick with oil man. A few bucks more the oil field business over cop business. Lmao

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:02 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Bro, stick with oil man. A few bucks more the oil field business over cop business. Lmao

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
I will still have the oil company, I can still run that. Just always wanted to be a cop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:05 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
We have our own oilfield company,
I am our field supervisor.

Went to college to be a cop, left to go to oilfield at 19,

Then went to my dad's company to run it for him a year ago. I'm 25 now.






Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

In business, are you more like John Ross or Christopher Ewing?


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:06 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
I will still have the oil company, I can still run that. Just always wanted to be a cop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Oh my! Lmao

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
Attached Images
 
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:18 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Oh my! Lmao

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
Im hard headed. When I make my mind up, I'm set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
In business, are you more like John Ross or Christopher Ewing?


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
No clue who you are talking about.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:42 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Enjoy your inheritance.. Most people don't get that opportunity. Wish I could get a huge money making job from my dad...


Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:51 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
Maximum hp obtainment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Im hard headed. When I make my mind up, I'm set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------



No clue who you are talking about.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

You live in Texas, own an oil field, and never heard of Dallas? It was a very popular TV show in the 70s and 80s and back again now. JR Ewing? Who shot JR? Ask your Dad, he will probably laugh.


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:31 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
You live in Texas, own an oil field, and never heard of Dallas? It was a very popular TV show in the 70s and 80s and back again now. JR Ewing? Who shot JR? Ask your Dad, he will probably laugh.


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Im 25 never watched Dallas, was not born to 1989 lol.

Just asked him, he said it was about the Hunt family.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:34 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
Enjoy your inheritance.. Most people don't get that opportunity. Wish I could get a huge money making job from my dad...


Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!
Bust my *** everyday.
Made it to where I am on hard work. ,
My dad tough me when I was young, to work for everything, never expect anything to be handed to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:37 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Im 25 never watched Dallas, was not born to 1989 lol.

Just asked him, he said it was about the Hunt family.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Do you mean the Ewings on the show were based on a real family down there named Hunt? If so, interesting, never heard that before. Learn something new every day!


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:38 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
Do you mean the Ewings on the show were based on a real family down there named Hunt? If so, interesting, never heard that before. Learn something new every day!


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Yes he said the show is based off a real family. " the hunt family"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:39 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Yes he said the show is based off a real family. " the hunt family"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

That's cool! Up here in Wisconsin, we never heard of them.


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:41 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
That's cool! Up here in Wisconsin, we never heard of them.


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
He is old school oilfield, he has been in the field since he was 18, he knows a lot. Self made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:41 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Im hard headed. When I make my mind up, I'm set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------



No clue who you are talking about.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Lmao. Then go test with law enforcement agency's. Get hired, go to the police academy and be the police. Contact me back 7 years after you graduate the academy and tell me what you think of being the police then. Ba ha ha ha.

My police career can't come to an end quick enough. Lol

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:45 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Lmao. Then go test with law enforcement agency's. Get hired, go to the police academy and be the police. Contact me back 7 years after you graduate the academy and tell me what you think of being the police then. Ba ha ha ha.

My police career can't come to an end quick enough. Lol

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
We have a couple prior cops, for employees, they said they had a good time, one was ex swat.

I just said I wanted to, actually going about doing it, probably won't. Just one of those things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:55 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Maximum hp obtainment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Bust my *** everyday.
Made it to where I am on hard work. ,
My dad tough me when I was young, to work for everything, never expect anything to be handed to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Trust me, I know you bust your *** for your salary. I have many friends in the oil field. But face it, there's a lot of people that would bust their as just as hard, if not harder, for your job. You got there because you knew someone. It's all about who you know. Lucky you were that someone's son. I am not taking anything away from you, just count your blessings. You prolly 5-10x what a cop makes. And you probably won't die.

I wanted to be a cop also, but then realized I wanted to 3-5x their salary instead and be loved, not hated. Everyone loves bankers, they give you money. ;D

Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 06:46 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
We have a couple prior cops, for employees, they said they had a good time, one was ex swat.

I just said I wanted to, actually going about doing it, probably won't. Just one of those things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Good times! It was fun in the beginning of my police carrer back in the late 90's. Then I realized what the job really was. Ba ha ha ha. Man, I should of paid more attention to my high school education. Lmao

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 06:55 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Good times! It was fun in the beginning of my police carrer back in the late 90's. Then I realized what the job really was. Ba ha ha ha. Man, I should of paid more attention to my high school education. Lmao

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
Why not, go into the F.B.I, or private security, or something along those lines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:21 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Why not, go into the F.B.I, or private security, or something along those lines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Private security. Perhaps some day but I want to do something completely different in my next career. . Something with happy people. Lol

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:30 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Why not, go into the F.B.I, or private security, or something along those lines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Sounds like what I want to do.
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:26 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Lmao. Then go test with law enforcement agency's. Get hired, go to the police academy and be the police. Contact me back 7 years after you graduate the academy and tell me what you think of being the police then. Ba ha ha ha.

My police career can't come to an end quick enough. Lol

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227

Damn bro I'm sorry you've had a sh*tty time. I know several police captains (two are uncles, ones a professor) and they all swear the force was the best thing that happened to them. I don't wanna be a patrol officer but my major is criminal justice and criminology so I'll be in the field. Lol
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:33 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Lmao. Then go test with law enforcement agency's. Get hired, go to the police academy and be the police. Contact me back 7 years after you graduate the academy and tell me what you think of being the police then. Ba ha ha ha.

My police career can't come to an end quick enough. Lol

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227

Damn bro I'm sorry you've had a sh*tty time. I know several police captains (two are uncles, ones a professor) and they all swear the force was the best thing that happened to them. I don't wanna be a patrol officer but my major is criminal justice and criminology so I'll be in the field. Lol
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
maximum motorsport gt & v6 questions tedness Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 14 06-24-2005 08:36 PM
maximum offset for a mustang? tedness Mustang Wheels & Tires 4 05-17-2005 01:15 PM
Maximum Motorsports front control arms fastmustangs1 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 3 02-17-2005 05:36 PM
Maximum Motorsports steering rack bushings fastmustangs1 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 1 10-22-2004 05:16 PM
Maximum shot on a 2000 V6 without engine wear ASSEMbler Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 21 11-25-2003 01:43 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



11:07 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.