American Muscle Car Show - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-12-2014, 11:31 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
American Muscle Car Show

Wash car, dry car, apply polish, remove polish, apply wax, remove was, polish rims, clean windows, apply leather cleaner, remove leather cleaner.

Do laundry (Wash Underwear, make sure to wear clean underwear in case of accident), pack clothes. Clean and load theft preventers (.380 Beretta + .40 cal Glock, clean and sharpen skinning knife (If I am going to shoot them, might as well skin them and put them on the wall).

Confirm reservation, make sure to pack all drugs, Heart, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Back Pain, Back Pain, Back Pain, sleeping pills, Prilosec....

Go to bank and get money for trip. Remember to take maps and directions. Pack cooler with some drinks.

Contact friend from PSP to meet for dinner and find out where the speed traps are. Unfortunately the last time coming through Pennsylvania found two all by myself.

It damn sure not better rain, my weather forecaster will get his *** kicked.

HOPE SO SEE MUST OF YOU THERE. Be Safe and Drive Safe, even if you can't make it to the show...
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2014, 08:38 AM   #2
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Wash car, dry car, apply polish, remove polish, apply wax, remove was, polish rims, clean windows, apply leather cleaner, remove leather cleaner.

Do laundry (Wash Underwear, make sure to wear clean underwear in case of accident), pack clothes. Clean and load theft preventers (.380 Beretta + .40 cal Glock, clean and sharpen skinning knife (If I am going to shoot them, might as well skin them and put them on the wall).

Confirm reservation, make sure to pack all drugs, Heart, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Back Pain, Back Pain, Back Pain, sleeping pills, Prilosec....

Go to bank and get money for trip. Remember to take maps and directions. Pack cooler with some drinks.

Contact friend from PSP to meet for dinner and find out where the speed traps are. Unfortunately the last time coming through Pennsylvania found two all by myself.

It damn sure not better rain, my weather forecaster will get his *** kicked.

HOPE SO SEE MUST OF YOU THERE. Be Safe and Drive Safe, even if you can't make it to the show...
OP,

Sounds like you're good to go! This years going to be a blast! Have a safe trip up and we'll see you at the show!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:58 AM   #3
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
If my aunt from New Mexico wasn't showing up this weekend I would be there. Was going out of town, now this instead... Also doing a clutch change Sat Morning. Too bad because I'm 2 or 3 hours away.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion