Been seeing more 2015s on the road - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-02-2014, 05:24 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Saw a yellow v6 at mulinax ford in New Smyrna, FL

2014 5.OHHHHHH
Noodles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2014, 06:34 PM   #107
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Saw a red and a white 2015 on I95 today. Couldn't tell what model they were.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 08:56 PM   #108

Region: Kentucky
Bought a 2014 premium gt a couple of months ago and after seeing 5 2015's in person at the dealership today, I'm glad I did. Love the interior of the 15's, but love my red leather too. Like the headlights and rear end of 14's more than any body style so far. May change my mind when I see a gt350 next year.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
pandp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2014, 09:03 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandp View Post
Bought a 2014 premium gt a couple of months ago and after seeing 5 2015's in person at the dealership today, I'm glad I did. Love the interior of the 15's, but love my red leather too. Like the headlights and rear end of 14's more than any body style so far. May change my mind when I see a gt350 next year.

The GT350 is being revealed the 17th
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:07 PM   #110

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
The GT350 is being revealed the 17th

Great. Haven't checked in a while, obviously. I have been checking on this bottle of Jack tonight. Makes this ipad look a little blurry and it feels warmer than usual. I'll include these observations in my ipad review on best buy's site.

pandp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:09 PM   #111
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Great. Haven't checked in a while, obviously. I have been checking on this bottle of Jack tonight. Makes this ipad look a little blurry and it feels warmer than usual. I'll include these observations in my ipad review on best buy's site.

Haha. Jack is some good stuff...
Old 11-06-2014, 09:11 PM   #112
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:

This actually made me lol for real.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:49 PM   #113
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid719e View Post
I had an 07 GT with Magnaflows and a '14 GT stock, and the '14 stock was as quiet as my current '14 V6. The 07 GT on the other hand sounded awesome! I'm sure with some after market help the '14 would sound just as good???
The 4v and 2v 4.6L are the best sounding Mustangs so far, IMO. Then the old 5.0s followed by the 3v.

'03 Mach 1 5spd
Fully forged Manley rods/pistons, Cobra crank, ARP hardware, 8.5:1, Procharger P1SC w/ intercooler, AFM power pipe, 60# injectors, 03/04 Cobra tank with dual fuel pumps, Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump, O/R X pipe and Flowmasters, Exedy stage 3 clutch, Steeda Tri-Ax, Front and rear upper + lower control arms, Ford Racing springs, Bob Monks tune 448 rwhp @ 9 PSI
LaserRed99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:54 PM   #114
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaserRed99 View Post
The 4v and 2v 4.6L are the best sounding Mustangs so far, IMO. Then the old 5.0s followed by the 3v.
Nah, I like the 3v, and the old 1st gen engines the best.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:00 PM   #115
Registered Member
Regular

I wasn't even thinking about the 1st gens, they do sound really good. I don't really like the 3v noise though, it's like overly raspy at WOT for me. Here's a good comparison video of old 5.0 vs 2v vs 3v. I really think the 2v sounds the best out of the bunch. Yes, I own a '99 but I'm trying my best not to be biased!

I know it varies with individual exhaust setup, but every one I've heard so far has a lot of raspiness to it.

'03 Mach 1 5spd
Fully forged Manley rods/pistons, Cobra crank, ARP hardware, 8.5:1, Procharger P1SC w/ intercooler, AFM power pipe, 60# injectors, 03/04 Cobra tank with dual fuel pumps, Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump, O/R X pipe and Flowmasters, Exedy stage 3 clutch, Steeda Tri-Ax, Front and rear upper + lower control arms, Ford Racing springs, Bob Monks tune 448 rwhp @ 9 PSI
Old 11-07-2014, 01:30 AM   #116
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
I wasn't even thinking about the 1st gens, they do sound really good. I don't really like the 3v noise though, it's like overly raspy at WOT for me. Here's a good comparison video of old 5.0 vs 2v vs 3v. I really think the 2v sounds the best out of the bunch. Yes, I own a '99 but I'm trying my best not to be biased!

I know it varies with individual exhaust setup, but every one I've heard so far has a lot of raspiness to it.

There was a poll on another mustang site that everyone voted on sound. 2v/4v's (99-04) took first easily. I believe it was followed by the new coyote 5.0's. 3v's were last

Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:21 PM   #117
Registered Member
Regular

The 2v has this kind of hollow, resonating sound that is just really menacing I think. If only they had the power to back it up. :/

'03 Mach 1 5spd
Old 11-07-2014, 09:23 PM   #118
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
The 2v has this kind of hollow, resonating sound that is just really menacing I think. If only they had the power to back it up. :/

Yeah they sound sick and mean as hell. All bark no bite lol. Unless you throw a power adder on it, then they can be real fun. Back it up too

Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion