Found my Mustang like this yesterday morning ... - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-18-2014, 10:29 AM   #36
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
where is the like button?

Scotty (and others) I'm with you on harsh punishment for any type of impared driving. 2 tons of steel moving at speed is something that needs to be controlled at all times.
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2014, 07:52 PM   #37
Road Trip!

Region: Pennsylvania
Jesus, what a mess. This is why im glad I live in a house.. with a driveway... and a garage...
Ill never get how people sleep at night with their baby parked in the street or in a parking lot. So many things can go wrong.
Crixus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:14 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
They are putting Wi-Fi into their cars so you won't have any dead spots if you want to use your computer functions. It won't take long for the other car company's to follow and add a nice strong Wi-Fi to their cars.
I once seen an ad for a bracket to mount to a steering wheel that will hold an I-pad or tablet and keep it from turning while your driving. With them adding Wi-Fi to the car it would be really good to have one of these so you can do your important stuff that can't wait until you get to where your going. ( Like check E-Mail or play a game.) The important stuff that can't wait.

Ronnie
Tell ya the truth Ronnie I have not seen the ads. But then again I do not see much of that anymore being over in Puerto Rico now. But if that is the trend that the coorperate world is putting out there, then they should be ashamed of themselves thinking about profits vs the value of life. There is no reason in the worlkd a person needs to have such items as i-pads mounted to a steering wheel or even in the open for use while in a car while driving. You know there is nothing that important while you are driving that can not wait till you get to your destination. And we wonder why life is lost to a driver doing these things. Back in the day all you worried about while driving at night was drunk drivers. Now that is basically a forethought to the issues at hand with communication technology keeps evolving. I would not even think to operate a i-pad while driving, much less my own phone. My wife knows that I will not answer a phone while I am driving.

2015 Race Red Performance Package GT 5.0 (435hp) stock
Still in the making Updates coming soon!
99_GRUMPY_GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2014, 10:36 PM   #39
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
99_GRUMPY_GT

Ronnie

This is not the one but it is just as bad and just as dangerous,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/221448779701?lpid=82

I'll see if I can find the other one. They are all just plain stupid and made for stupid idiots that really think they can play with anything while driving.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 02:04 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Now begins the battle with the insurance company. Working for an insurance company and a FL adjustor myself, i'd say you have a rough claim on your hands. At the end of the day, the way I see it - Win for insurance: Lose for you... We are not going to deny the claim but the resolution might be distasteful..However, there are a bunch of things you can do to retain the value in the car and file the depreciation claim as mentioned previous (if your policy allows). Without going into details, I recommend to work with your insurance company and argue to a fair price back and forth until a reasonable price for DAMAGES (including but not limited to...) can be agreed upon. Accept the fact that you will lose money in the entire process but the percentage of your loss can be negotiated to an extent. If your extent has come to a block between you and your insurance company; where you see it unfair or a bad offer outright, (at your option) prepare to sue (if worth it) but don't be surprised when they counter in their own way and drop policies for risk of liability to you and your extenuating family who are also within the same household/risk tolerance area. This can crappy news, and at the end of the day, it's a game of chicken. Best of luck man, but know your options before you make decisions on situations like these.
kgallowaypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:27 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgallowaypa View Post
Now begins the battle with the insurance company. Working for an insurance company and a FL adjustor myself, i'd say you have a rough claim on your hands. At the end of the day, the way I see it - Win for insurance: Lose for you... We are not going to deny the claim but the resolution might be distasteful..However, there are a bunch of things you can do to retain the value in the car and file the depreciation claim as mentioned previous (if your policy allows). Without going into details, I recommend to work with your insurance company and argue to a fair price back and forth until a reasonable price for DAMAGES (including but not limited to...) can be agreed upon. Accept the fact that you will lose money in the entire process but the percentage of your loss can be negotiated to an extent. If your extent has come to a block between you and your insurance company; where you see it unfair or a bad offer outright, (at your option) prepare to sue (if worth it) but don't be surprised when they counter in their own way and drop policies for risk of liability to you and your extenuating family who are also within the same household/risk tolerance area. This can crappy news, and at the end of the day, it's a game of chicken. Best of luck man, but know your options before you make decisions on situations like these.

Insurance companies are pieces of **** IMO. You pay for their services but then when things go bad they don't want to provide the service you've been paying for. There should be laws with harsh punishment for them if they give anyone a hard time.

Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 05:17 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99_GRUMPY_GT View Post
All manufacturers should be mandated to install a scrambler with in the confines of the car. As soon as the ignition is turned on, a scrambler activates and scrambles all communication within the car, be it beepers, cellphones, or laptops and i-pads or i-pods.
This is a federal crime. It is not acceptable to stop wireless communications. What happens when you hit a tree and need to call 911? Or someone car jacks you at gunpoint? Or are driving with 1-6 other people who might want to use their phones?

5x more people get in fatal accidents from boredom while driving vs SMSing and driving.

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:18 AM   #43
Staff

Regular
Staff

^^ the "fact" that 5x more people get in accidents from boredom than texting does not excuse texting.
Old 09-22-2014, 11:47 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

I wouldn't say fact, as much as a result of an NHTSA study on fatal accidents. And I'm not excusing it; rather I think disabling wireless communications in a vehicle would be more of a detriment than helping.

If you never want to use GPS, stream music, call for help, have a stolen vehicle monitoring system or use your phone as a passenger while in a vehicle- sure, sounds good.

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
Old 09-22-2014, 01:38 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Well this needs to happen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1411411081214.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	166676  
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:28 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
This is a federal crime. It is not acceptable to stop wireless communications. What happens when you hit a tree and need to call 911? Or someone car jacks you at gunpoint? Or are driving with 1-6 other people who might want to use their phones?

5x more people get in fatal accidents from boredom while driving vs SMSing and driving.

That is what OnStar is for, and or 911. Federal crime my ***, where in the hell you get off stating such crap like that? I guess you never had anyone near to you or family that lost their life to an *** that was texting or as I just found out i-padding. Federal Crime, my lord what has this generation turned into? A bunch of panzee's that is what. We got along just fine 30 years ago with no cell phones, i-pads, i-pods, and whatever else you want to accuse as a Federal Crime. If I was driving my car 35 yrs ago and someone needed to talk to me, they drove to my house, or called the house and left a message, or called back later. Life went on just as it is now, the earth did not tilt on its axis or stop turning because a cellphone was not available or a i-pad was not invented. Jeez ppl wake up and live life, not electronic zombie life. There is more to life than a cellphone and i-pad. And you nor anyone else is that important of a person that requires that you pick the phone up everytime it rings or when someone text ya. It is so unbelieveable how ppl's morals and values have been turned upside down and inside out. Everyone thinks they are the most important person on the face of the earth, and time will stand still just for you so that you can take a call, text your playpal, or search the net. Please, your on the bottom of the food chain, get used to it.

Old 09-22-2014, 03:38 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Doesn't matter, a crime is a crime.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:56 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

...maybe you missed this...911 and OnStar DONT WORK if you DISABLE THE COMMUNICATION. I get that someone close to you was hurt or worse, and I know the pain of losing someone. But just because a gun has killed people I love doesn't mean I want all guns gone. I don't SMS and drive. I don't whatever and drive, other than listen to podcasts.

Its also a crime to stop someone from using a phone in an emergency, such as breaking it, ripping it from the wall, or cutting the line. It is a crime to disable outside communication.

FYI, if a car with a wireless jammer is driving down the road, the people nearby can't use their phones. So if a criminal let's the car run while they break into a house, it will be jamming the signal. Increase power and antenna, and increase disruption. Do you have any idea what the signal would be for anyone living near a highway? Or in a city? NYC would have ZERO signal at all.

I get your anger with those people, but don't take your frustration with them out on me and my legal and realistic view on an absurd idea.

Old 09-22-2014, 04:16 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

How about just outlawing automatics that would lower the texting and driving lol
Old 09-22-2014, 04:20 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
How about just outlawing automatics that would lower the texting and driving lol

How so? Once you get up to highway speed it's just about the same as automatics. Also how? Something like 97-98% of cars on the road are automatics. What do we do with these cars? Throw them in the sea?

And please don't make this a generational thing Grumpy. There were idiots 30 years ago and there are idiots now. There were no good ol' days.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:21 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
We've got another one...
Old 09-22-2014, 04:29 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Ah just messing, it really takes self control over anything, I always tell the people that know me I won't respond to then/call when I'm driving some people don't care
Old 09-22-2014, 04:42 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ah just messing, it really takes self control over anything, I always tell the people that know me I won't respond to then/call when I'm driving some people don't care
I do talk while I'm driving, but I have sync, so it's hands free and I never have to take my eyes off the road.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:49 PM   #54
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Maybe I'm wrong on this *************

But don't all cell phones take a message???? And if a call is not answered does a cell phone not record missed calls so you can call them back to see what they wanted.

I have a crap flip phone that does both so I'm pretty sure the smart phones should have these features.

I still like my idea of when you get caught texting while driving you lose your license for a million years. Your insurance company gets notified so they can drop you and you won't be able to use your car at all. Second offence you lose your car along with the license.

Get in an accident "KILL SOMEBODY" and they give you to the living relatives as a slave.

Ronnie
Old 09-22-2014, 04:59 PM   #55
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey mustangz

You got the right idea, If someone has to positively answer the phone while driving they need blue tooth or sync or on-star type features that are hands free. Good for answering but suck at calling if it don't recognize your voice to dial for you. It is better to wait until you stop to make a call anyway.
Ronnie
Old 09-22-2014, 05:43 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Moto X, baby.

"okay google now, call Dave"
"Calling Dave"

Or...

"OGN, send a text message to Dave saying I am on my way over, about twenty minutes out."
"Sending text."

Or driving and getting an SMS...

"Dave sent you a text message, read it now?"
"Dave said, okay cool, get some Mountain Dew before you get here. Would you like to respond?"
"Yes."
"What would you like to say?
"Already got it!"
Would you like to send this?
"Yes."
"Sending text."

It's a beautiful thing.

I enjoy some features of technology, but it is disheartening that we can't trust people to use it responsibly. I wonder if the inventor of the car phone imagined it would ever get like this. (Or whatever cane before/inspired the car phone)

Old 09-22-2014, 06:24 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
...maybe you missed this...911 and OnStar DONT WORK if you DISABLE THE COMMUNICATION.

If you read my earlier responses with Ronnie, you would of read that I am not against On-Star and bluetooth and handsfree in general. What I am totally against is texting and driving and googleing and driving.

A scrambler as I stated before would only work on active cell phones. Such as in your pocket or i-pad. All 911 calls are allowed, but to start a text or talk without handsfree would and should be scrambled. With all this technology that we all are discussing here, a scramble can be programmed to do just that. So the scrambler would scramble a phone that has no handsfree connected or bluetooth active.

Just as I and Ronnie were discussing before about this i-pad mount that is being offered to mount onto your steering wheel. In all reality, that is totally absurd, and who is to blame? We are, cause the mount would not be made if there was not a market out there for it. So, where does that leave us? Legislation needs to be written and enforced on cellphone usage and i-padding. If you use a bluetooth or handsfree, then you are ok, otherwise scramble away.

Not to mention I know ppl that can not chew gum and walk at the same time, so how does that equate to driving and talking either be it handsfree and or bluetooth? Same concept, still a danger to those around us. Either way, socializing while driving is not necessary. And all that can wait till a more appropriate time.

And yes, I am all for strong and harsh penalties for being caught using either electronic device without a handfree device of any sort. Suspension of license for 5 yrs, prison if an accident occured while you were texting or talking without a handfree device. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Old 09-22-2014, 06:31 PM   #58
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Just a reminder to keep it civil in here. There will be no hesitation to close the thread if it gets out of hand.

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 06:50 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Scramblers do not choose what they scramble. They emit a signal that cancels outgoing signals.

OnStar uses CDMA bands. So either Verizon and Sprint and OnStar are blocked, or none of it is. I'm sorry, but that is how it is.

So Bluetooth signal won't be canceled, but the mobile phone doesn't have service because it is disabled.

Does 911 work on a frequency I don't know about? I was under the impression the mobile phone transmits a signal. That signal is decided by the internal chip. Is there a new separate chip specifically for 911?

I'm not defending inappropriate phone use while driving. What I am saying is that so many people are so upset about it, yet 5x as many people die from internally distracted driving, or mind wandering.

Source: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportun...=core&_cview=1

Our country has this habit of sensationalizing a topic. Cancer may kill 10 people per year, but obesity kills 50. Yet we go after the small problem.

If we could get rid of just 25% of mind wandering, we would saved more lives than completely ERADICATING all mobile phone use. Putting these wireless jammers in every single car on the road would save less lives than merely reducing mind wandering by 21%, yet what is everyone hyped about?

I don't get it.

Old 09-23-2014, 04:39 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

I've been in California for almost two weeks and all the wrecks I've seen so far was cause of messing with your cellphone. I'm from Texas with dirt roads with little highway driving and traffic isn't close to what it is in California. I pick up the phone to answer a call or send a message letting other know I am on my way. Being here in California I have not touched my phone while driving. I've probably seen atleast 10 wrecks so far. It's crazy up here.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
XSlashDashX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 05:53 AM   #61
Staff

Regular
Staff

Arc, I just skimmed your link and thx for posting it. It was what I expected while the number of accidents by just not paying attention WAS 5x they didn't mention anything about % (or miles driven) while texting. At the moment the amount of miles being driven by texters is rather low (I hope) but I think the porportionally the amount of accidents by them is higher. I've seen articles saying that texting is worse than DUI for accidents and what I would suggest is something as simple as tying in your cell phone to the GPS and not letting it work for anything other than hands free talk if you are travelling more than 10 mph. Yes, I admit that this would prevent passengers from doing other things while being in a moving vehicle or yourself in the off chance you were car jacked and stuffed in the trunk* the trade off (of safety/convinence) seems reasonable to me.

*saw the movie and except for Hallie Berry it sucked

disclaimer: I have just a phone that I only turn on to check messages or when I'm going to meet people I don't hang with often.

I also strongly agree with your bit about things being sensationailized
Old 09-23-2014, 06:30 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

I blame the parents.

If my dad would have seen me messing with something while driving, he would have figuratively smacked me.

When I was just learning to drive on the roads (not back roads or closed), he asked me if I wanted water. I said yes. He said its in the cup holder. I picked it up, and asked him to take the cap off. He said no.

He said I need to learn to keep my eyes on the road, but function still. There will always be things that need to occur while driving (not shaving or make up, rather getting change for a toll or finding your toll ticket) and its important to be safe while doing it. I struggled with one hand to screw off the top, and keep my eyes on that road.

Are parents doing hands on teaching now? The way kids dress it seems like they don't even see them before they leave the house.

Old 09-23-2014, 07:12 AM   #63

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99_GRUMPY_GT View Post
TEXTING AND DRIVING!

In Florida where I am from and just left was a state in which texting was legal until about 2 yrs ago. Due to the state being a tourist state and the state relies on the tourists spending that the state never wanted to do something that would cause a decline in tourist activity. And because it is a tourist state, even as it is illegal to do so, a cop can not pull you over for doing it unless there is another infraction for which one can be pulled over for. Now that is *** backwards to me and makes no sense what so ever. If it is illegal, then it is illegal. Why should it take another infraction to be fined for it? Texting is becoming one of the top 5 causes for car accidents.

What car manufacturers need to do to help deter this driving and risk of life issue of texting and driving is this: All manufacturers should be mandated to install a scrambler with in the confines of the car. As soon as the ignition is turned on, a scrambler activates and scrambles all communication within the car, be it beepers, cellphones, or laptops and i-pads or i-pods. This would diffenantly put a stop to texting and killing. And if a person or mechanic tries to disarm it or anything to hinder the scrambler, the car would go into a kill mode, neither a key nor fob would be able to start the car until the scrambler was back into operation as it was designed to.

That's a good idea and all but I use my phone to play music through Bluetooth with soundcloud. Which I need service for. I think instead of a scrambler we should just put higher punishments on texting and driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Low and fitted 02 vert. Lowered on racelands with matching camber plates. Steeda bumpsteer and ball joints. On white Saleen rims 18x10 all the way around wrapped in 245/40/18 and 295/35/18. MGW race shifter with a custom white gt knob. Carbon Driven gauge cover and fog bezels. Cobra bumper. Straight piped. spectra ram air. bbk adj clutch cable. 2 12" kenwoods and a 165db 3 note train horn with a 1.5gl air tank.
LowPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 08:37 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Found my Mustang like this yesterday morning ...

First, there's a piss ant law for everything. If we listened to every rule, we wouldn't be able to function.

Second, I remember when I was in HS a presentation was shown which showed that eating and driving cause just as many wrecks and problems as texting and driving. How about the people that look at another car and hit someone. I guess they should be locked up and their arms cut off too? I get what everyone's after, but some of these harsh punishments are just absurd.

Things get really complicated when we start crying for all these different laws.

”If we restrict liberty to attain security we will lose them both.”

In my opinion, there should be blame on car manufacturers. Some at least. With all the technology we have, our cars should be able to direct anything and everything on our phone.

There's more people now a days, so there are more idiots.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 09-23-2014, 09:37 AM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
I blame the parents.

If my dad would have seen me messing with something while driving, he would have figuratively smacked me.

When I was just learning to drive on the roads (not back roads or closed), he asked me if I wanted water. I said yes. He said its in the cup holder. I picked it up, and asked him to take the cap off. He said no.

He said I need to learn to keep my eyes on the road, but function still. There will always be things that need to occur while driving (not shaving or make up, rather getting change for a toll or finding your toll ticket) and its important to be safe while doing it. I struggled with one hand to screw off the top, and keep my eyes on that road.

Are parents doing hands on teaching now? The way kids dress it seems like they don't even see them before they leave the house.

This isn't a generational problem. Grown adults with children text and drive these days. Let's not turn this into a "kids these days" kind of thing.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:46 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

I am not saying THIS generation. Parents who don't care don't teach priorities. None of the children from families I know behave like this. Parents don't, either. Friends whose parents didn't pressure their children SMS and drive, as do the parents.

We as a people let it pass- so it becomes okay. Instead of confronting head on, we let it go and try to make a law instead.

Old 09-23-2014, 10:51 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Prisons are overcrowded as it is and conditions in many of them are cruel and unusual punishment. Filled with gang violence and rape, everyone who goes in there comes out worse than when they went in. I don't have a problem with making enforcement and punishment of texting and driving more stringent, but "prison" should be nowhere in that thought process. You want to see your straight A teenage son or daughter who had a promising future ahead of them ruin their lives with a felony on their record, eat cat food for 5 years, and get raped by gang members, because they were texting while driving? If they killed someone doing it, yes, they should be harshly punished for sure. But just for being caught while doing it... Let's be rational, people.

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:53 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib View Post
Prisons are overcrowded as it is and conditions in many of them are cruel and unusual punishment. Filled with gang violence and rape, everyone who goes in there comes out worse than when they went in. I don't have a problem with making enforcement and punishment of texting and driving more stringent, but "prison" should be nowhere in that thought process. You want to see your straight A teenage son or daughter who had a promising future ahead of them ruin their lives with a felony on their record, eat cat food for 5 years, and get raped by gang members, because they were texting while driving? If they killed someone doing it, yes, they should be harshly punished for sure. But just for being caught while doing it... Let's be rational, people.

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app

+1

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 09-25-2014, 05:40 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Wow, just wow.

I'm not supporting texting or any other forms of distracted driving. However I am sick of people advocating that responsible peoples rights should be taken away, because of the actions of some idiot distracted drivers.

To the OP that truly sucks, i would be very upset if that was my car. I hope it gets brought back to its original condition and you are compensated very well for the damages.
Kylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 06:05 PM   #70
IS3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I was behind this VW beetle on the freeway and there was traffic like 10 mph and the car in front of her started to move and she followed but looking down (probably on her phone) didn't pay attention and BOOM! hit the car on the front!
IS3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion