Found my Mustang like this yesterday morning ... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-07-2014, 02:06 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Found my Mustang like this yesterday morning ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1410116487.606964.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	962.2 KB
ID:	165408

Apparently a 20 year old "fell asleep" at 3 am and hit my car and the one in front.

I had babied this car, washing it by hand every week. Hardly a scratch on it. I'm still speechless.

I've also heard that the gotta have it green is really hard to match, and that for some reason new bumpers will never match the rest of the car anyway. There will also now be an accident on the carfax report. Not the best day ...

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Thegreenmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2014, 02:13 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
2014 DIB 3.7 w/ sport shift "Blue Cyclone"

Bummer! I just went thru a couple bad wrecks myself. Totaled my project car, but I got a 2014 DIB now and I really like it a lot. It's a hassle doing the insurance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tn_Yokohama 275's & Airaid tube 005.JPG
Views:	252
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	165410  
Old 09-07-2014, 02:18 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I almost wish it was totaled, then I could just go and buy a new unadulterated car. Car was less than a year old 2014. Nice DIB by the way.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2014, 02:44 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Try to do a Diminished Car Value Claim.
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:45 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Didn't know about that. Will look into it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Old 09-07-2014, 04:02 PM   #6
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Thats the excuse the idiots use now

I fell asleep "Bull crap" The driver was probably freakin "TEXTING" I would bet he did not fall asleep.
Generally they don't get a ticket for falling asleep but would if they admitted to texting. That is why I think the texter is nothing but a stinking liar.

Ronnie

PS: I think your car will be repaired fine if you go to your Ford Dealer to get it repaired. They will probably replace the parts with new already painted genuine FORD PARTS. Don't let the insurance company say you can't go to your dealer. Be firm on that.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:34 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mexico
That really sucks. I hope everything turns out okay. At least they didn't leave and stick you with you and your insurance paying for it.
2014SGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 06:56 AM   #8
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I fell asleep "Bull crap" The driver was probably freakin "TEXTING" I would bet he did not fall asleep.
Generally they don't get a ticket for falling asleep but would if they admitted to texting. That is why I think the texter is nothing but a stinking liar.

Ronnie

PS: I think your car will be repaired fine if you go to your Ford Dealer to get it repaired. They will probably replace the parts with new already painted genuine FORD PARTS. Don't let the insurance company say you can't go to your dealer. Be firm on that.

This x1000. Same thing happened to a neighbor, they had their car parked on a busy(ish) street but definitely one you could legally park on. At 11PM some 18 yr old girl just plowed right into it. Apparently the cops did a sobriety check and she just claimed the "car was a dark color so she didn't see it". Yeah ok, I hope that facebook status update was worth it... Ppl who text and drive are just as bad as drunk drivers, worse even because someone who gets behind the wheel when they are drunk is not exactly in the right frame of mind. If you are sober and texting you are 100% lucid and willingly putting everyone else in a lot of danger.

NOTE: IMO if you drive drunk you should lose your license for 2 years and be brought up on attempted manslaughter charges, I also think the same for texters. You are, for all intents and purposes, controlling a 2 ton metal projectile. Its actually pretty scary when one thinks about how easy it is for someone to get a license, how many completely incompetent drivers are on the road and that someone can be 80 and half blind and "omg you can't take away their independence" or someone repeatedly gets ticketed for doing completely stupid **** behind the wheel but "that person needs to drive to go to work" no matter how dangerous they've proved they are.

Take the bus.

/rant

Also, OP, definitely do a diminished value claim, its totally within your rights and totally legit. Go after the other person's insurance instead of using yours too if you can. Keeps your rates from going up or at least that's how it worked for me last time I had an accident. And for damn sure get it fixed AT FORD. If your insurance company tries to farm you out to "Bob's Auto Collision" don't stand for it.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:01 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
I'm really sorry to hear about this. At 3:00am, I kinda don't doubt he may have fallen alseep, though. I mean, how many people are you texting at 3 in the morning? It's just as likely that he dozed off. But then that isn't really important any more. Idk how stuff like this goes, but couldn't a dealership paint it with actual GHIG? Or do any dealerships paint?
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:04 AM   #10
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
I'm really sorry to hear about this. At 3:00am, I kinda don't doubt he may have fallen alseep, though. I mean, how many people are you texting at 3 in the morning? It's just as likely that he dozed off. But then that isn't really important any more. Idk how stuff like this goes, but couldn't a dealership paint it with actual GHIG? Or do any dealerships paint?
Lots of people. Coming home from a party or watching the Sunday Night game and you are on a schedule where you are off Monday or work nights. Lots of scenarios where ppl aren't on the normal 8-5 M-F schedule. Most of the ppl I work with do four 12 hour shifts 7-7 and are off TH/F/Sat or Sun/M/T.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:19 AM   #11
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey---scottydsntknow

All I want to say to you is:

You were right on with what you said.
I could not agree more.
Ronnie
Old 09-09-2014, 07:43 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
This x1000. Same thing happened to a neighbor, they had their car parked on a busy(ish) street but definitely one you could legally park on. At 11PM some 18 yr old girl just plowed right into it. Apparently the cops did a sobriety check and she just claimed the "car was a dark color so she didn't see it". Yeah ok, I hope that facebook status update was worth it... Ppl who text and drive are just as bad as drunk drivers, worse even because someone who gets behind the wheel when they are drunk is not exactly in the right frame of mind. If you are sober and texting you are 100% lucid and willingly putting everyone else in a lot of danger.

NOTE: IMO if you drive drunk you should lose your license for 2 years and be brought up on attempted manslaughter charges, I also think the same for texters. You are, for all intents and purposes, controlling a 2 ton metal projectile. Its actually pretty scary when one thinks about how easy it is for someone to get a license, how many completely incompetent drivers are on the road and that someone can be 80 and half blind and "omg you can't take away their independence" or someone repeatedly gets ticketed for doing completely stupid **** behind the wheel but "that person needs to drive to go to work" no matter how dangerous they've proved they are.

Take the bus.

/rant

Also, OP, definitely do a diminished value claim, its totally within your rights and totally legit. Go after the other person's insurance instead of using yours too if you can. Keeps your rates from going up or at least that's how it worked for me last time I had an accident. And for damn sure get it fixed AT FORD. If your insurance company tries to farm you out to "Bob's Auto Collision" don't stand for it.
Agree 100% I detest ppl that text and drive or are plain talking on the phone they could just buy a handsfree headset or if they don't want to if the call/text is that damn important pull over and respond! I've driven along with these ppl (family and friends) when I see them take out their phone and start texting I tell them are you willing to risk our lives and others put that sh*t away or pull in to store parking lot and respond to them or let me drive so you can be on your damn phone, what if some wreck less driver shows up and your on your phone then what? Texters think they can multitask, drive and text, I got no idea how they think they'll be able to react quick enough if a bad situation showed up.

OP, sucks that this happened hope everything goes well. Like a couple said already, have a FORD dealer do the repair and if the insurance gives you bull insist to the insurance.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:48 AM   #13
Staff
Regular
Staff

Agreed, if someone is driving and they start texting I tell them to pull over or put it away. I've only ever had to do this once and my kid was not in the car thankfully. If she had been, I may have told them to pull over and gotten out and called a cab or a friend to come get us. That **** is NOT OK.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:06 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Why even risk lives, is a text really that more valuable? My brother texts and drives, the first time I rode with him we we're with our younger brother and sister. He whipped out his phone just minutes away from leaving the house. I told him to put the phone away or pull over and let me drive we got young ones inside the truck. He ended up putting the phone away, this only has happened 2 times. Now every time I ride with him he doesn't pay attention to his phone. If he still texts when I'm not with I'm not able to confirm that, but I hope so.

I wished I could just tell ppl to pull over and call a cab, but unfortunately not many cabs down here. (Live outside of town/city)
Old 09-09-2014, 09:17 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

If I told everyone I ran into to pull over to use their phones I'd have 80% of DC pulled over. It's just so incredibly common I barely notice it anymore. Not at all out of the ordinary. I know hands-free is a law in Maryland but I'm not so sure about DC.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
Old 09-09-2014, 09:18 AM   #16
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Now this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Anyone caught "TEXTING WHILE DRIVING" should not only lose there license for five years ( NO EXCEPTIONS) and have their car impounded for the five years and have to pay storage fees while it is in impound.
Anybody stupid enough to think they can see where they are going while looking at a stupid phone screen needs to be punished.
If you think this is harsh, Just ask someone that is dead or maimed by a stupid idiot that was texting behind the wheel of a moving vehicle.

I had two good friends killed by a teenage girl that was texting and ran into the back of their motorcycle while the bike was going the speed limit. She was speeding and texting and killed them. I call it murder and it happens way too often.
Way to much distraction by idiots driving these days.
Texting
Drinking
Eating
Putting on makeup
Playing with the GPS
Playing with an I-Pad
Watching a DVD or TV show
Are just a few of things that get people maimed or killed.
No wonder they are trying to make cars that drive all by themselves.

Someday when I get time, I'll let you know how I really feel !!!!!

Ronnie
Old 09-09-2014, 09:38 AM   #17
Staff
Regular
Staff

5 years in prison and a 5 year impound... that would sure be making an example of someone. I think a 2 year license suspension and a massive fine and a felony would be more than enough to get the point across but its always different when you know someone killed by XYZ, you'll want XYZ to be dealt with in a really harsh way.

IMHO, self drive vehicles will be mandatory on most major roads in the next 30-50 years. Then Skynet will kill us all.

In all seriousness we need them. Also I'd prefer to be watching a show or eating breakfast or whatever while my car drives me to work. I'll keep a "manual drive" vehicle for weekend fun or in case Sylvester Stallone needs to run down a bad guy. Call me a "sheeple" or whatever, having a self drive car will not make anyone more of a "sheeple" than we already are with being jacked into smartphones, computers, TV and simply the power/gas/water grids unless you have a bomb shelter and enough supplies/ammo to survive Thunderdome. Which some ppl do have...

Anyway, to operate a "manual drive" car at that point, one should be required to pass a rigorous course and refresh it every 2-4 years and then annually after age 60. With the way our society is going honestly, I'd say 90% of ppl will have self drive fully electric vehicles in the next few decades and auto accidents will drop way way down. Automakers just need to have multiple failsafes built in and if the car isn't properly maintained it won't take itself out on the road, period.

Old 09-09-2014, 09:56 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Can't wait to pre order my self driven 2019 ford mustang Shelby gt950!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:55 PM   #19
Road Trip!

Region: California
Wow, That sucks... I hope they do an awesome job at the body shop and allow it to look as if nothing happened. However, The carfax thing... That will suck later on when you try to trade it in =/

Why is everyone assuming the driver was texting? Assuming makes you look like an idiot, So quit making assumptions.
RushGotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:00 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushGotti View Post

Why is everyone assuming the driver was texting? Assuming makes you look like an idiot, So quit making assumptions.
Not everyone is assuming that. Saying that makes you look like an idiot so quit grouping everyone into the same mindset.
2014SGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:05 PM   #21
Staff
Regular
Staff

I'm assuming and maybe I look like an idiot but I really don't care. I've seen one wreck and 3 or 4 almost accidents on my street because of jackasses texting while driving. Like literally seeing someone rolling at 10mph trying to get a text off and having to slam on the brakes because someone lays on the horn as they are about to roll past a stop sign and hit the car pulling out.

Way too many ppl do it, it needs to stop. I dunno, I'm sure some engineer out there can figure out a way to make it very difficult or unusable to text while driving.

Old 09-09-2014, 02:23 PM   #22
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I'm with scottydsntknow

I'm also assuming the driver was texting or could have been drunk. No matter what. That idiot hit a car. DUH!!!
I'm sure not gonna argue with RushGotti though. Anyone holding a gun on a car forum is not to be messed with.

Ronnie
Old 09-09-2014, 02:49 PM   #23
Road Trip!

Quote:
I'm also assuming the driver was texting or could have been drunk. No matter what. That idiot hit a car. DUH!!!
I'm sure not gonna argue with RushGotti though. Anyone holding a gun on a car forum is not to be messed with.

Ronnie
Just for you .... Ugh...
RushGotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 03:08 PM   #24
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:

Ronnie

Or drinking/drunk
Old 09-09-2014, 03:13 PM   #25
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I'm assuming and maybe I look like an idiot but I really don't care. I've seen one wreck and 3 or 4 almost accidents on my street because of jackasses texting while driving. Like literally seeing someone rolling at 10mph trying to get a text off and having to slam on the brakes because someone lays on the horn as they are about to roll past a stop sign and hit the car pulling out.

Way too many ppl do it, it needs to stop. I dunno, I'm sure some engineer out there can figure out a way to make it very difficult or unusable to text while driving.
The neigbors across the street from me have 3 children that play basketball in their driveway. The parents will put orange cones out into the street (about a foot off the curb) in hopes it slows down the cars who like to wiz by, even running the stop sign at the corner of the street, where their house is. I thought this was a great idea to grab the attention of the neighbors driving by, until an elderly woman plowed over the cones because she was attempting to dial a number on her cell phone. The parents walked out to the street to confront her; she got upset with them for putting the cones on the street! She even threatened to sue if they did damage to her car.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:51 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Sorry about the loss. It doesnt look to be too bad though. Looks like surface cosmetics and not any kid of frame from the angle it was hit. You could buy some aftermarket parts, ie. fendrs, hood, front bumper, paint them and slap them on and bypass insurance entirely. It wont end up on carfax then unnecessarily.
MELLOWYELLOW06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:18 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
TEXTING AND DRIVING!

In Florida where I am from and just left was a state in which texting was legal until about 2 yrs ago. Due to the state being a tourist state and the state relies on the tourists spending that the state never wanted to do something that would cause a decline in tourist activity. And because it is a tourist state, even as it is illegal to do so, a cop can not pull you over for doing it unless there is another infraction for which one can be pulled over for. Now that is *** backwards to me and makes no sense what so ever. If it is illegal, then it is illegal. Why should it take another infraction to be fined for it? Texting is becoming one of the top 5 causes for car accidents.

What car manufacturers need to do to help deter this driving and risk of life issue of texting and driving is this: All manufacturers should be mandated to install a scrambler with in the confines of the car. As soon as the ignition is turned on, a scrambler activates and scrambles all communication within the car, be it beepers, cellphones, or laptops and i-pads or i-pods. This would diffenantly put a stop to texting and killing. And if a person or mechanic tries to disarm it or anything to hinder the scrambler, the car would go into a kill mode, neither a key nor fob would be able to start the car until the scrambler was back into operation as it was designed to.

2015 Race Red Performance Package GT 5.0 (435hp) stock
Still in the making Updates coming soon!
99_GRUMPY_GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 04:51 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99_GRUMPY_GT View Post
TEXTING AND DRIVING!

In Florida where I am from and just left was a state in which texting was legal until about 2 yrs ago. Due to the state being a tourist state and the state relies on the tourists spending that the state never wanted to do something that would cause a decline in tourist activity. And because it is a tourist state, even as it is illegal to do so, a cop can not pull you over for doing it unless there is another infraction for which one can be pulled over for. Now that is *** backwards to me and makes no sense what so ever. If it is illegal, then it is illegal. Why should it take another infraction to be fined for it? Texting is becoming one of the top 5 causes for car accidents.

What car manufacturers need to do to help deter this driving and risk of life issue of texting and driving is this: All manufacturers should be mandated to install a scrambler with in the confines of the car. As soon as the ignition is turned on, a scrambler activates and scrambles all communication within the car, be it beepers, cellphones, or laptops and i-pads or i-pods. This would diffenantly put a stop to texting and killing. And if a person or mechanic tries to disarm it or anything to hinder the scrambler, the car would go into a kill mode, neither a key nor fob would be able to start the car until the scrambler was back into operation as it was designed to.
It would also prevent calls. I'm with the scrambler, if the phone can be used for calling, hooked to some form of Bluetooth, hands free.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 05:31 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
It would also prevent calls. I'm with the scrambler, if the phone can be used for calling, hooked to some form of Bluetooth, hands free.
Most cars of today being sold have some form of OnStar capabilities. So that would be the exception to the scrambler. Calls can be taken and made through the stereo and built in mic. Other than that, scramble them all.

2015 Race Red Performance Package GT 5.0 (435hp) stock
Still in the making Updates coming soon!
99_GRUMPY_GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 05:45 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99_GRUMPY_GT View Post
Most cars of today being sold have some form of OnStar capabilities. So that would be the exception to the scrambler. Calls can be taken and made through the stereo and built in mic. Other than that, scramble them all.
Yeah, that's what I meant. Or just through a Bluetooth earpiece for older cars.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:51 PM   #31
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Grumpy, Have you seen some of the new GM ad's??????

They are putting Wi-Fi into their cars so you won't have any dead spots if you want to use your computer functions. It won't take long for the other car company's to follow and add a nice strong Wi-Fi to their cars.
I once seen an ad for a bracket to mount to a steering wheel that will hold an I-pad or tablet and keep it from turning while your driving. With them adding Wi-Fi to the car it would be really good to have one of these so you can do your important stuff that can't wait until you get to where your going. ( Like check E-Mail or play a game.) The important stuff that can't wait.

Ronnie
Old 09-15-2014, 09:08 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

I really don't see the need of Wi-Fi on cars. Literally we don't need it on our cars, we got phones with internet and cellphone companies offer hot spot. How will having Wi-Fi on my car help me? It may "help" my passengers, help the kids finish HW etc but I still don't see why the integration of this on cars. But since we're "moving forward" live in a generation that is basically run by technology we need Wi-Fi on cars now. Promote the use of cellphones/laptops while driving smh. Not to familiar with the Wi-Fi thing in cars since it doesn't interest me. It has to be controlled somehow to the point the driver can't use the Wi-Fi, maybe as soon as the car hits drive Wi-Fi is disabled? Dunno..

I agree on what Grumpy said, have manufacturers install a scrambler in the car. Its a shame if it all comes down to this, when a driver should know their responsibility when they take the wheel.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:47 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Idk why people have to be so pessimistic. Like a person has never fallen asleep on the road late at night. To instantly blame it on texting and driving is just targeting something cuz u don't like it lol. Most people don't text at 3 am.

Op sorry for your loss, love that color. You can go anywhere for the work so don't listen to the insurance if they try to influence that choice. Just be happy they didn't smack you and run due to lack of insurance. It could always be worse!

And some of these punishments sound like straight out of china or north Korea's mouth. Just because something makes a example out of someone doesn't make it right. If we gunned down all the illegals comjng over the border it would stop their *** in their tracks. Obviously this isn't right. I get texting an driving is bad but good god.. It's not murder. And if they hit and kill someone they will be charged with manslaughter. City ordinance here has banned phones in general. It's dumb as ****. Phones have so many more uses than texting or calling. I can use the GPS.. But if it's in sight I will get a ticket. Dumb.

Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:49 AM   #34

Region: Missouri
man that really sucks. what a way to start the day. hope it all turns out well good luck man
briansmustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:27 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
Idk why people have to be so pessimistic. Like a person has never fallen asleep on the road late at night. To instantly blame it on texting and driving is just targeting something cuz u don't like it lol. Most people don't text at 3 am.

Op sorry for your loss, love that color. You can go anywhere for the work so don't listen to the insurance if they try to influence that choice. Just be happy they didn't smack you and run due to lack of insurance. It could always be worse!

And some of these punishments sound like straight out of china or north Korea's mouth. Just because something makes a example out of someone doesn't make it right. If we gunned down all the illegals comjng over the border it would stop their *** in their tracks. Obviously this isn't right. I get texting an driving is bad but good god.. It's not murder. And if they hit and kill someone they will be charged with manslaughter. City ordinance here has banned phones in general. It's dumb as ****. Phones have so many more uses than texting or calling. I can use the GPS.. But if it's in sight I will get a ticket. Dumb.

Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!

I'm with you here. I don't disbelieve that this guy could have fallen asleep (happens all the time). Why should I? Because people also text and drive? Some argument. Lol And wi-fi in cars is useful and not really a new thing.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion