Your Chance To Win a $250 Gift Card From Steeda - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-23-2014, 07:37 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
tj@steeda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,140
Your Chance To Win a $250 Gift Card From Steeda

Hello All:

Enter for your chance to win a $250 Steeda Gift Card - Click Here



Best Regards,

TJ
__________________
Steeda Autosports
Valdosta, GA & Pompano Beach, FL
Mustang Performance Products
Private Message Me About Special Discount Codes
www.steeda.com
Win A $300 Gift Card
tj@steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-23-2014, 08:01 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
DiESeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Richmond
Region: Virginia
Posts: 1,909
I'm ready to win!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 08:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Frozen Yettie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South East
Region: Texas
Posts: 191
Sweet
__________________
2014 Black Mustang 3.7L V6 Premium | 93Race MPT Tuned | Too many mods to list just check out my garage.
Frozen Yettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-23-2014, 08:53 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
utm18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: trenton
Region: Ohio
Posts: 267
I'm game
utm18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 09:51 PM   #5
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
I signed. Would make a great birthday gift 😇
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 07:50 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vic14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Donna
Region: Texas
Posts: 651
Signed, good luck to everyone
__________________
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 01:22 PM   #7
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 370
Signed up, Thank you!!
RushGotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 03:24 PM   #8
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,606
I never win these things. But you never know. I entered the AM MMD competition like 20 times lol.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 03:34 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Laquisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,279
Signed up! I always use Yall, so this would be a big help' haha
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:19 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sakib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bryan
Region: Texas
Posts: 813
Signed up. I haven't purchased from Steeda yet but I will soon. I want to go with your tunes. Does Steeda have a ME forum discount like AM does?

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:41 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
tj@steeda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,140
Yes, we do offer ME discounts.

You just need to pm me for details ... we look forward to working with you & providing you with great customer service & top quality parts that are made in the U.S.A.

Best Regards,

TJ
__________________
Steeda Autosports
Valdosta, GA & Pompano Beach, FL
Mustang Performance Products
Private Message Me About Special Discount Codes
www.steeda.com
Win A $300 Gift Card
tj@steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 05:12 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
fomoco4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Antioch
Region: California
Posts: 839
Well, if you let me win, I promise to use the $$$ for my Steeda Bumpsteer kit

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
fomoco4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:56 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
tj@steeda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,140
Lol ... that sounds like a deal!!

TJ
__________________
Steeda Autosports
Valdosta, GA & Pompano Beach, FL
Mustang Performance Products
Private Message Me About Special Discount Codes
www.steeda.com
Win A $300 Gift Card
tj@steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 03:42 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
rockhillgt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: rock hill
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 344
signed up!
__________________

rockhillgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 06:18 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sakib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bryan
Region: Texas
Posts: 813
I just ordered the SCT X4 tuner + Steeda tunes. My baby's finally gettin' tuned! Excited to go with Steeda.
Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 06:22 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib View Post
Signed up. I haven't purchased from Steeda yet but I will soon. I want to go with your tunes. Does Steeda have a ME forum discount like AM does?

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I think they do, hit up tj@steeda.. Why steeda I'm just curious? Congrats man..

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:53 AM   #17
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,606
Steeda does I'm almost positive. If I win I'm putting it towards a tuner, but without the tunes since I've got a swapped car so canned tunes no worky.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 03:51 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vic14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Donna
Region: Texas
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by fomoco4life View Post
Well, if you let me win, I promise to use the $$$ for my Steeda Bumpsteer kit

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Bribing already? Lol :p

You need to know the rules, to break the rules
__________________
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 04:08 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
Ugh, I signed up for the MMD giveaway starting from when it was announced every two weeks until it closed and still didn't get a free 5.0. What the heck is that? Here's to this one going a little better.
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 04:32 PM   #20
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
Ugh, I signed up for the MMD giveaway starting from when it was announced every two weeks until it closed and still didn't get a free 5.0. What the heck is that? Here's to this one going a little better.
Lol me too. I'm not exactly sure what I would have done if I won it... besides removing the vinyl wrap anyway. Hopefully they paid all the sales tax on it for the dude who won it.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 10:42 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sakib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bryan
Region: Texas
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
I think they do, hit up tj@steeda.. Why steeda I'm just curious? Congrats man..
They do give a forum discount, 6% just like AM. I already got the code from TJ. However, you cannot apply the code to the tuner because they purchase that directly from SCT. I don't quite understand what that means, but whatever. In any case, when I was on the phone with Steeda, I told them "well, I could get the exact same thing you guys are offering from BAMA for 6% discount, so can you price match them?" And they did! So I got the X4+lifetime tunes for $376.

I went with Steeda for these reasons:

1) I like that they have a relationship with Ford. Ford sends them the next model Mustang ahead of production so that they can start working on them. Ford gives them OEM CAD models. Steeda designs their parts to meet OEM safety specs. If Ford trusts them, I trust them.

2) Ish416 wrote an excellent detailed review of his experience with Steeda. Although he had problems in the beginning, I was encouraged by how positively he wrote about Steeda customer service working with him to get the problems resolved. Steeda CAI and tune - results

3) I have not seen nearly as many negative reviews of Steeda as I have for BAMA on this site. Like, not even close. Not even in the same ballpark close. Yeah, there have been quite a bit of positive reviews recently with these "revised" tunes, but not enough to offset all the bad compared to Steeda.

4) Steeda offers the exact same deals that AM+BAMA offer (forum discount, free lifetime tunes) so price-wise it's a tie. Steeda also has a customer service representative active on the forum (TJ) just like AM does (Alex/Dan). So that's a tie too.

Anyway, I hope they live up to my expectations. I will be sure to write a detailed unbiased review after I've used it for a while and had more experience dealing with their customer service.
Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 04:23 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Santa Fe
Region: Texas
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib View Post
They do give a forum discount, 6% just like AM. I already got the code from TJ. However, you cannot apply the code to the tuner because they purchase that directly from SCT. I don't quite understand what that means, but whatever. In any case, when I was on the phone with Steeda, I told them "well, I could get the exact same thing you guys are offering from BAMA for 6% discount, so can you price match them?" And they did! So I got the X4+lifetime tunes for $376.

I went with Steeda for these reasons:

1) I like that they have a relationship with Ford. Ford sends them the next model Mustang ahead of production so that they can start working on them. Ford gives them OEM CAD models. Steeda designs their parts to meet OEM safety specs. If Ford trusts them, I trust them.

2) Ish416 wrote an excellent detailed review of his experience with Steeda. Although he had problems in the beginning, I was encouraged by how positively he wrote about Steeda customer service working with him to get the problems resolved. Steeda CAI and tune - results

3) I have not seen nearly as many negative reviews of Steeda as I have for BAMA on this site. Like, not even close. Not even in the same ballpark close. Yeah, there have been quite a bit of positive reviews recently with these "revised" tunes, but not enough to offset all the bad compared to Steeda.

4) Steeda offers the exact same deals that AM+BAMA offer (forum discount, free lifetime tunes) so price-wise it's a tie. Steeda also has a customer service representative active on the forum (TJ) just like AM does (Alex/Dan). So that's a tie too.

Anyway, I hope they live up to my expectations. I will be sure to write a detailed unbiased review after I've used it for a while and had more experience dealing with their customer service.
I was told the 6% didn't apply. I had to pay the full $399 for my tuner. Oh well, lesson learned.
By the way, I'm really enjoying the Steeda tune on V6. It really woke up the engine.
__________________
2014 Ruby Red V6 Premium, Pony Package, Magnaflow Street Axle-backs, MMD Hood Struts, SCT X4 with Steeda lifetime tunes, Boss 302 Strut tower brace, JLT Oil Separator, OEM extended range remote start, Raxiom Navigation.
dj2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 10:09 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sakib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bryan
Region: Texas
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj2014 View Post
I was told the 6% didn't apply. I had to pay the full $399 for my tuner. Oh well, lesson learned.
By the way, I'm really enjoying the Steeda tune on V6. It really woke up the engine.
You're right, it doesn't generally apply on the tuner. But I asked for it on the phone by saying "well, I could go with BAMA for $376, will you price match it?" That worked. I've had the negotiation bug recently after successfully negotiating a job offer, haha.

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 05:52 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
115tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Addison
Region: Texas
Posts: 68
Done!
115tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Enter to Win a $100 Adam's Polishes Gift Card! Dylan@Adams Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing 0 05-20-2011 03:51 PM
how the hell do you use a AmEx gift card online? fast64 The Bar 4 12-26-2005 11:03 AM
For Sale: $50.00 Microcenter Gift Card Shahrum Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 2 02-01-2004 09:34 PM
For Sale: $50 Best Buy Gift Card Shahrum Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 0 01-25-2004 11:59 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



08:41 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.