I'm Curious How Do You Young Folks........... - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-17-2014, 01:31 PM   #141
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
I'm going to assume you won't respond in this thread again, or insist on having the last word all the time.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
"I'm not new to driving. I've been doing it for a couple of years now." - Aphex
Compstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #142
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Why make a comment like that for no reason and then try and start an argument on a good thread.
Mind your own business and grow up.
Literally no call for a comment like that at all...

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 10-17-2014, 01:42 PM   #143
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
It's deeper than that, look beyond your nose here. It's a lesson about assumptions.

Oh yeah, I wasn't the first one to wander off topic here. Paddle shifters is far from the heading.

Either way, I will win. He'll post up on here again, proving that my assumption is wrong, which is what I said in the first place. Or, he won't post on here again, and I'll win for once against a young child who insists they need to have the last word all the time.

"I'm not new to driving. I've been doing it for a couple of years now." - Aphex
Compstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2014, 01:55 PM   #144
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compstall View Post
It's deeper than that, look beyond your nose here. It's a lesson about assumptions.

Oh yeah, I wasn't the first one to wander off topic here. Paddle shifters is far from the heading.

Either way, I will win. He'll post up on here again, proving that my assumption is wrong, which is what I said in the first place. Or, he won't post on here again, and I'll win for once against a young child who insists they need to have the last word all the time.

It's deeper than that, it's not about winning. It's about the fact that you make off topic random d-bag comments all the time.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:10 PM   #145
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
I definitely see where Compstall is coming from. Mustangz, you may think he's crazy and just a d-bag, but I think he could actually help you if you didn't retaliate against him all of the time.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:34 PM   #146
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Come on ladies, go to your rooms for a hour, then you can come back out and play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:42 PM   #147
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Stangz View Post
I definitely see where Compstall is coming from. Mustangz, you may think he's crazy and just a d-bag, but I think he could actually help you if you didn't retaliate against him all of the time.
It's because of how he acts.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:47 PM   #148
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
It's because of how he acts.
I think he's got some reasoning behind his behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Come on ladies, go to your rooms for a hour, then you can come back out and play.

Old 10-21-2014, 05:08 PM   #149
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compstall View Post

You are so cool. I wish I was cool enough to "win" against a kid on the Internet. You enjoy that win, bud, because I get the feeling you don't get many of them!

(inb4 getting called out for making an assumption)

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Repth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:33 PM   #150
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushGotti View Post
Well, I actually dropped out of high school and haven't gone to college... But, That being said... In 2010, I got a retail job paying only around $400 a check, I was 18 and bought a 2007 Ford Mustang V6 with the help of my dad (He paid it off, I was paying him)

It was hard, But knowing your dad was the creditor (LOL) it wasn't as hard as you think =P

Anyways, Fast forward to now, I have a full time job working 90ish hours a week (Not a lot, But the overtime makes the paycheck!) and spend all my money on my car, Because it's my baby

I live at home with my parents, rent free... only bills is my phone and internet, The rest goes to my car payment, insurance and to whatever I buy for my car (Credit cards).

Sad, Sad life I live. I know. =/

man same here it is impossible to own a stang at a young age without some sort of assistance from some one i also only afford this car due to the lack of house bills while staying at my fathers house i made the choice that i should take advantage of the rent free stay and put it to good use instead of partying and trying to get messes up like i used to i guess i changed i work 2 jobs witch barely makes it possible for gas insurance and car payments and dam conns computer loan i stay broke other than that its hard but hey i love my car
yellowconve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #151
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Click image for larger version

Name:	While+on+reddit+stuck+on+reddit+because+someone+is+wrong_7db740_3459448.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	168254

Name:	duty_calls.png
Views:	70
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	168255

Name:	honey-Im-tired-someone-is-wrong-on-the-internet.jpeg
Views:	63
Size:	193.3 KB
ID:	168256

Name:	someone-on-the-internet-is-wrong.jpeg
Views:	79
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	168257

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:45 PM   #152
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
@ Ned Stark Meme

HAH!!!!

ahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Old 10-21-2014, 09:48 PM   #153
Registered Member
Regular

The sad thing is I check this forum every night to see if anyone is talking about performance upgrades, exhaust, just enjoying their mustangs in general and most importantly racing.. kill stories.. high speed highway stuff..

But the only thread really popping is this one lol wtf

Not too many people really seem that into to talking cars...
Old 10-21-2014, 09:54 PM   #154
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvrfastenough87 View Post
The sad thing is I check this forum every night to see if anyone is talking about performance upgrades, exhaust, just enjoying their mustangs in general and most importantly racing.. kill stories.. high speed highway stuff..

But the only thread really popping is this one lol wtf

Not too many people really seem that into to talking cars...
Bc most of the threads are technical, we answer the question and it's done. Then the whatever you want to call it starts.

Just have to look in the right places. What do you want to know?

Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:27 PM   #155
Registered Member
Regular

FYI, kill stories, street racing talk is frowned upon here.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:43 PM   #156
Registered Member
Regular

WTF......Where am I?!?! (Looks around)

I'm sure the guy who started this thread feels like Oppenheimer...
Old 10-22-2014, 02:18 AM   #157
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
FYI, kill stories, street racing talk is frowned upon here.

More like banned lol..

Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:41 AM   #158
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
More like banned lol..

Yeah, that's more accurate
Old 10-22-2014, 07:51 AM   #159
Registered Member
Regular

Oh my bad... I must be on the "Retarded Soccer moms against anything fun that might harm their retarded children" forum....................... ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(Tip toes out, frightened and shocked)
Old 10-22-2014, 07:54 AM   #160
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh my bad... I must be on the "Retarded Soccer moms against anything fun that might harm their retarded children" forum....................... ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I can tell you, you won't last long here if you keep that up. We have tried to bring up street racing as a dedicated thread, so it wouldn't clutter, but nope, the ownership deletes everything related to it.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:02 AM   #161
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I can tell you, you won't last long here if you keep that up. We have tried to bring up street racing as a dedicated thread, so it wouldn't clutter, but nope, the ownership deletes everything related to it.

Unless it's in mexico.

Repth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:37 AM   #162
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repth View Post
Unless it's in mexico.

Or you put "...at the track" on the end of the sentence lol

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-22-2014, 08:38 AM   #163
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
Or you put "...at the track" on the end of the sentence lol

True that, or "trained professional on a closed road"
Old 10-22-2014, 09:06 AM   #164
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:

If that's the way you feel there's an "x" at the top of your screen, use it. Fact is street racing is highly illegal now and in most states can result in the state taking your car. Do people do it? Yeah, but even if allowed you would be an idiot to broadcast it online.

I'm sure the last thing the site owners want is having to deal with police asking questions on user account details because some idiot posted up too many details on illegal activity. And I've heard of cases where police monitor forums for things like this so although unlikely it does happen.

StarzTA17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:30 AM   #165
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarzTA17 View Post
If that's the way you feel there's an "x" at the top of your screen, use it. Fact is street racing is highly illegal now and in most states can result in the state taking your car. Do people do it? Yeah, but even if allowed you would be an idiot to broadcast it online.

I'm sure the last thing the site owners want is having to deal with police asking questions on user account details because some idiot posted up too many details on illegal activity. And I've heard of cases where police monitor forums for things like this so although unlikely it does happen.

I have a feeling he's going to say something like, "that's why you post from a library account, or what ever it's called"
Old 10-22-2014, 09:37 AM   #166
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
I have a feeling he's going to say something like, "that's why you post from a library account, or what ever it's called"

Yeah but let's say an accident happens and there is a ton of street racing stories/ videos posted. Last thing the site wants to deal with Is police. Even if you use a fake name, etc there still going to ask questions. I know if I owned this site I wouldn't want to worry about that because some idiot broke the law. You seem to get it but it's amazing how many people don't and still post personal/ illegal activity/ videos on the Internet.

StarzTA17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:39 AM   #167
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah, I do now. You should have seen the thread I posted a little over a year ago about street racing. .. that was bad...
Old 10-22-2014, 10:00 AM   #168
Registered Member
Regular

Well you guys made it sound like you frowned upon it in general.. I would never post a video of myself doing anything illegal.. theres enough of that on youtube.

I just mean it would be nice to know whos taken out chargers, vettes, challengers, gtos ect.. mods lists. Just like the one guy said.. say you were in mexico. Most youtube vids start with that.

Lets no pretend we don't all speed and wait for opportunities on the highways to arise... if you don't, you should sell your mustang and get a Cadillac CTS .... (Unless ofcourse its specifically a showcar)

Plus come on everyone... qrtr mile at the track is just mind numbingly boring isnt it??? Thats why rich people that love cars move to Cali for the dragons tail... Its over before it begins.. and its always hot as **** .. Not to mention hard launching over and over again is horrible for the car...

There are plenty of abandoned industrial roads all over the place to do anything safely... Can't tell you how many videos I watch of ppl swerving into eachother at the track... Or hitting something while trying to do a burnout.

10000x More people are killed by mosquitoes than street racing every year for ***** sake.

Its like when I was in middle school, a stupud little girl choked to death on a hot dog so NO ONE was allowed to eat hotdogs at my school anymore. Its insanity.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:45 AM   #169
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:

Its like when I was in middle school, a stupud little girl choked to death on a hot dog so NO ONE was allowed to eat hotdogs at my school anymore. Its insanity.
That's just natural selection taking its course.

Now back on topic, another reason is insurance. People that crash street racing obviously are not going to get jack from the insurance if there is a video showing them doing it, I don't condone insurance fraud, but that's just another headache the moderators would have to deal with.

As for the bit about California. Screw that. Too expensive, too many restrictions and too crowded. I'll visit, but I'd never live there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:47 AM   #170
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah, I've lived in cali, when I was like 10. Never again.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:49 AM   #171
Registered Member
Regular

And yeah just posting quarter mile videos are pretty boring lol.

But hey, I'm a nobody on here our opinions don't matter

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-22-2014, 11:58 AM   #172
Registered Member
Regular

Running the quarter is like the missionary position and handys... got old after afew times lol
Old 10-22-2014, 12:15 PM   #173
Registered Member
Regular

well i still street race carefully in closed conditions on a track in mexico with professional drivers and my seatbelt now its ok yeh quarter miles are real boring just go straight for a few seconds whoopdydue i get more thrill on my track.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:18 PM   #174
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
well i still street race carefully in closed conditions on a track in mexico with professional drivers and my seatbelt now its ok yeh quarter miles are real boring just go straight for a few seconds whoopdydue i get more thrill on my track.
I think we all do from time to time.
Old 10-22-2014, 01:46 PM   #175
Registered Member
Regular

if not why did we buy stangs if we dont like to hit that peddle every so often and test if i made a wise choice buying my stang and to this day i believe i did make a good choice

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion