Looks like I may be Mustangless in 5 days... :( - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-14-2014, 01:16 PM   #36
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
I don't like how they put the LS series all out of order of production though. It bugs me lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
They aren't though. The base started as LS1, with the hopped up Z06 model as LS6. Then you got LS2 on the base and LS7 on the Z06. LS2 went to LS3 a few years later and the LS7 stayed the same until the LS9. So if they had kept the LS designation and not brought back the "LT" we'd have a LS4 on the base model and a LS10 or 11 on the Z06/ZR1/whatever.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-14-2014, 01:24 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ish416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winchester
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
They aren't though. The base started as LS1, with the hopped up Z06 model as LS6. Then you got LS2 on the base and LS7 on the Z06. LS2 went to LS3 a few years later and the LS7 stayed the same until the LS9. So if they had kept the LS designation and not brought back the "LT" we'd have a LS4 on the base model and a LS10 or 11 on the Z06/ZR1/whatever.
LS4 already exists. It is a 5.3L FWD engine found in Monte Carlo SS, Impala SS, Pontiac Grand Prix GXP and a Buick.

Also, LS7 is a 7.0L NA engine. The LS9/LSA are both 6.2L S/C.

The only thing left would be LS5, LS8 and LS10 (LS-X?).

Also, generally when someone types LSx they are meaning any of the Gen 3 - 4 GM small blocks.

When someone types LSX, they are generall referring to the LSX iron block GM sales.
__________________
99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - 6.676 @ 103 in 1/8, 10.512 @ 130.2 on street tires, H/C/I
93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5spd - Built 6 Bolt, 16G Evo3, HKS 272 Cams - under construction
Ish416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:24 PM   #38
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Looks like I may be Mustangless in 5 days... :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
They aren't though. The base started as LS1, with the hopped up Z06 model as LS6. Then you got LS2 on the base and LS7 on the Z06. LS2 went to LS3 a few years later and the LS7 stayed the same until the LS9. So if they had kept the LS designation and not brought back the "LT" we'd have a LS4 on the base model and a LS10 or 11 on the Z06/ZR1/whatever.

Or maybe go to a letter that wasn't used. The T came first, then the S, on the alphabet the S comes right before T, so go backward. T then S then R.....

LR1 would be logical


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ish416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winchester
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Or maybe go to a letter that wasn't used. The T came first, then the S, on the alphabet the S comes right before T, so go backward. T then S then R.....

LR1 would be logical
It would be, except the truck line already had an LRx engine series.

They really did go all over every where with their engine naming.
__________________
99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - 6.676 @ 103 in 1/8, 10.512 @ 130.2 on street tires, H/C/I
93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5spd - Built 6 Bolt, 16G Evo3, HKS 272 Cams - under construction
Ish416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:52 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish416 View Post
It would be, except the truck line already had an LRx engine series.

They really did go all over every where with their engine naming.
My point exactly. Crazy Chevy and your names. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 02:09 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,411
What the hell does LS stand for anyway?
It used to be that "LT" meant "Light Truck".
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 02:11 PM   #42
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish416 View Post
It would be, except the truck line already had an LRx engine series.



They really did go all over every where with their engine naming.

Well Q would be next in line, but that's taken also. LPx


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 02:19 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
What the hell does LS stand for anyway?
It used to be that "LT" meant "Light Truck".
Does not stand for anything. People will give there opinions but honestly there is not a real meaning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 02:28 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Does not stand for anything. People will give there opinions but honestly there is not a real meaning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Yeah. I just did a quick "GM refresher course", and it seems that its, largely, a nickname that the enthusiasts have given it. GM refers to them by their generations.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 04:13 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
silvr002001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Washington
Posts: 270
Looks like I may be Mustangless in 5 days... :(

I think the reason the ls1 platform is so good is largely displacement. I used to have an old cammed LT1 that would beat modded 2v all day at the track. Displacement means a lot.

However a true LSX is an actual engine not an abbreviation for whatever variation of the LS engine. It's a 454 I believe.


Tvs 2300/ 452rwhp 416rwtq
silvr002001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 04:20 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Straight from the Chevy site. LSx engines.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1413407980661.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	167917  
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 04:22 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
silvr002001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Washington
Posts: 270
http://www.chevyhardcore.com/tech-st...he-difference/


Tvs 2300/ 452rwhp 416rwtq
silvr002001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 04:33 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ish416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winchester
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Straight from the Chevy site. LSx engines.
All of the LSX crate engines are iron blocks. You basically have an iron block LS3 or one that is roughly bored and stroked to 454 ci. None of the LSX blocks were even in a production vehicle.

The LSX 454R's have ran over 2000 whp with no issues after several seasons. They are wicked.
__________________
99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - 6.676 @ 103 in 1/8, 10.512 @ 130.2 on street tires, H/C/I
93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5spd - Built 6 Bolt, 16G Evo3, HKS 272 Cams - under construction
Ish416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 04:50 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,411
That 454R is a mean engine but its double the price of the "standard" 454. Those extra 150 horsepower are mighty expensive!
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 04:56 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
That 454R is a mean engine but its double the price of the "standard" 454. Those extra 150 horsepower are mighty expensive!
And it only runs in 110 octane, race gas.
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 02:31 AM   #51
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,587
I really have no idea why ppl buy crate engines when there are so many real low mileage 5.3s and 6.0s in the JY proven to be rock solid and make a ****ton of power. Same with the Coyotes, no idea why ppl drop $8k on a crate when a F150 motor is $2500. Every time I bring up the Coyote swap some idiot comes in and is like "lol, dumbass the Coyote crate is $8k how is it cheaper than building the 4.6?!! llolozlzzroflslse!!!11!".

Ugh, I'm tired of ppl... lol.

edit: Yeah I KNOW why ppl buy crates, they want a new motor that is clean/ready to go with a warranty etc... I just don't see it as being very financially smart unless you need an omgwtfbbq motor and then its probably going to be from a legit builder.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:40 AM   #52
Admin

Supporter
Admin
 
bucko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lake Mary
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,822
Your not alone scotty. I just sold my 2011, as the wife gave me the green light to buy the Boss I've always wanted. The hunt is on. Soon, very soon.
__________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:57 AM   #53
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
If you can't get the coyote yet I agree on the Fbody. I mean it ruled every mustang to be born besides the coyote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Not the 03-04 Cobras.. Silly man lol


2004 Azure Blue Mach 1
IG: @azurebluemach
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 06:04 AM   #54
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
Your not alone scotty. I just sold my 2011, as the wife gave me the green light to buy the Boss I've always wanted. The hunt is on. Soon, very soon.

Man, that's awesome! This is exactly what I wanted my next stang. I figured after 5-7 years with my Mach, I'd start looking. I'm not so sure the prices will be in range though. We'll see lol. Good luck!


2004 Azure Blue Mach 1
IG: @azurebluemach
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 06:07 AM   #55
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,859
I gotta say Scotty, how your selling it is really when you want it to happen. It's nice to feel good about what you let her go for $$. Hopefully once you move you can get another Mustang, like one of the ones you mentioned.


2004 Azure Blue Mach 1
IG: @azurebluemach
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 09:27 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
thyreaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 328
Looks like I may be Mustangless in 5 days... :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvr002001 View Post
I think the reason the ls1 platform is so good is largely displacement. I used to have an old cammed LT1 that would beat modded 2v all day at the track. Displacement means a lot.

However a true LSX is an actual engine not an abbreviation for whatever variation of the LS engine. It's a 454 I believe.


Tvs 2300/ 452rwhp 416rwtq

Displacement is part of it but u can get a 5.4 2v and stroke it and have more displacement then a ls motor and the ls motor will still have a good amount more power, reason being is the gm ls heads flow alot better if u look at the intake runners and exhaust runners on the heads they are pretty much a straight path into the cylinder and out. You would think overhead cam motors would have more benifet and make more power but its not always the case the new coyote motor is how it should of been from the start of the ohc era lol they make the power and reak the benifet of the overhead cams, 96+ cobra engines are decent to but the coyote motor is how it should of been flow numbers are awsome as it having the displacement which is always good when boosting a motor


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
thyreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:23 AM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I really have no idea why ppl buy crate engines when there are so many real low mileage 5.3s and 6.0s in the JY proven to be rock solid and make a ****ton of power. Same with the Coyotes, no idea why ppl drop $8k on a crate when a F150 motor is $2500. Every time I bring up the Coyote swap some idiot comes in and is like "lol, dumbass the Coyote crate is $8k how is it cheaper than building the 4.6?!! llolozlzzroflslse!!!11!".

Ugh, I'm tired of ppl... lol.

edit: Yeah I KNOW why ppl buy crates, they want a new motor that is clean/ready to go with a warranty etc... I just don't see it as being very financially smart unless you need an omgwtfbbq motor and then its probably going to be from a legit builder.
I think a lot of people buy crate engines for the crate itself... They make excellent forts!

Speaking of engines, I was just wondering if I can use the oil pump and pick-up out of my cast iron block in my Teksid block or am I going to have to buy the one that someone is selling in the "Parts For Sale" forum of this website?
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:59 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
thyreaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 328
I remember reading something somewhere that the pickup tubes are different from the iron blocks to the aluminum/teksid due to the oil pump


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
thyreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 12:08 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by thyreaper View Post
I remember reading something somewhere that the pickup tubes are different from the iron blocks to the aluminum/teksid due to the oil pump


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Thanks!

If that's the case, Scotty, please PM me an address where I can send you the money for your oil pump and pick-up.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 12:21 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
thyreaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 328
Oh are u gonna use ur old oil pump to? Not sure u can on that but if so ud be able to use ur pickup as well but the oil pump that comes in the cobras and the alum/teksid motors have a bigger inlet for the pickup from what ive heard/read on the mark8 swap threads, but i dunno if u can use ur oil pump (prolly not tho)


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
thyreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 12:26 PM   #61
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by thyreaper View Post
Displacement is part of it but u can get a 5.4 2v and stroke it and have more displacement then a ls motor and the ls motor will still have a good amount more power, reason being is the gm ls heads flow alot better if u look at the intake runners and exhaust runners on the heads they are pretty much a straight path into the cylinder and out. You would think overhead cam motors would have more benifet and make more power but its not always the case the new coyote motor is how it should of been from the start of the ohc era lol they make the power and reak the benifet of the overhead cams, 96+ cobra engines are decent to but the coyote motor is how it should of been flow numbers are awsome as it having the displacement which is always good when boosting a motor


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

5.4 2v is a dead end. It's only worth having if you put 4v heads on it. And then it doesn't need anymore stroke. It's begging for more bore at that point.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 12:30 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by thyreaper View Post
Oh are u gonna use ur old oil pump to? Not sure u can on that but if so ud be able to use ur pickup as well but the oil pump that comes in the cobras and the alum/teksid motors have a bigger inlet for the pickup from what ive heard/read on the mark8 swap threads, but i dunno if u can use ur oil pump (prolly not tho)


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
I'd rather use the correct oil pump for the engine. Plus, this engine is probably not going to stay in the car for very long, so I'd like to have it be complete a complete long block that I'm not having to swap parts on and off.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 12:36 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
thyreaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 328
Looks like I may be Mustangless in 5 days... :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
5.4 2v is a dead end. It's only worth having if you put 4v heads on it. And then it doesn't need anymore stroke. It's begging for more bore at that point.


Bullitts are better than Bullets

I know i was just explaining that displacement isn't everything as to why LS motors make so much more power


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
thyreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 01:15 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ish416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winchester
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by thyreaper View Post
I know i was just explaining that displacement isn't everything as to why LS motors make so much more power
The LS1 actually made more power per liter than the 2v 4.6.

As mentioned, the heads and cam are where the power comes from. That is why you see H/C/I LS cars putting down mid 400 - low 500 whp and stock everything else. Then the displacement advantage comes into play and allows for more torque and better driveability than a smaller engine that makes similar hp.
__________________
99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - 6.676 @ 103 in 1/8, 10.512 @ 130.2 on street tires, H/C/I
93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5spd - Built 6 Bolt, 16G Evo3, HKS 272 Cams - under construction
Ish416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 01:44 PM   #65
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
That's why the only 4.6 worth a damn is a big bore stroker to a 5.3 using TFS heads. But that's $$$$$$$$$$


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 02:06 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
thyreaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 328
Looks like I may be Mustangless in 5 days... :(

Well the cobra 4.6s and mark 8s are decent to but yea u can have 10 litres of air but if the heads dont flow that well ull have a 5.3 litre motor with good flowing heads smoke you and put down more power. The displacement is nice to have for that torque and it becomes even better when u add boost but it isnt everything, gm heads even stock flow well thats why there hp is more per volume even after having higher seat pressure and pushrods the better flowing heads still put down the power, the ohc is a great idea as it takes less valve spring seat pressure and no pushrods ect but i dunno why ford didnt make the heads flow all that well the dohc motors flow decent but not like they should it wasnt untill 2011 when the coyote came out that ford put out a ohc/dohc motor that rips with good flowing heads and is competitive to gm pushrod motors without boosting the hell out of it and thats always still an option for some devil stomping power 👹
The coyote motor should of happened back in 96

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
thyreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:48 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
JOberlander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 245
As nice as the older cars are, you want the current ( well, for a few more weeks - heh ) generation. If you can possibly afford a 2007+ GT500, get it and don't look back. It's the one type of car that will hold its value and always be THE Mustang everyone wants of that year.
JOberlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 02:15 AM   #68
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOberlander View Post
As nice as the older cars are, you want the current ( well, for a few more weeks - heh ) generation. If you can possibly afford a 2007+ GT500, get it and don't look back. It's the one type of car that will hold its value and always be THE Mustang everyone wants of that year.
Only GT500 worth having right now is the 13+, otherwise the Coyote is better.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:54 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
JOberlander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 245
The 13-14 GT500s are awesome. But very expensive.

He might also just get a base model 2014 GT which should be around 26K after incentives and so on. Plenty of ways to mod that and nobody else's DNA on it.
JOberlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 05:52 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
thyreaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 328
Id dathar not have a car payment and for the price of a new one i could have one nasty sn95 / new edge making 700+hp


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
thyreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
About to be mustangless :( FortyBrandon General Mustang Discussion 7 06-02-2013 05:27 PM
I am now mustangless :cry: MonteCitan The Bar 7 01-26-2009 11:32 AM
K-Fed may get his revenge.. a K-Fed/Britney Sex Tape May Exist Brent The Bar 35 11-14-2006 02:06 PM
If you were wondering How may more days Herbstang The Bar 9 09-29-2006 11:07 AM
Well guys looks like my bad luck continues..... Brent The Bar 17 12-19-2003 01:41 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



07:46 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.