Road rage - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-21-2014, 05:23 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
lmao thanks and ive tested all those methods i come from a very aggresive border town everyone knows and hates laredo tx and boy did they all work and i still had the last laugh lol cant tell me they wont work cause ive tried em
yellowconve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2014, 05:40 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Seeing this in a holster probably will give them doubts about doing anything
then again my 9 usually will do the trick like mustangz said lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140901_220800_964.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	168245  
Old 10-21-2014, 05:48 PM   #38
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Do """NOT""Brandish a firearm in Florida

It is against the law to show a firearm.
It is also against the law to shoot a warning shot either into the air or into the ground.

This is how it is in Florida and I don't know about other state laws.
The only good time you can use a gun is if you believe your life is in danger. No other time. If on your property you may hold a thief until the police get there if the thief was inside of your home and ran out the door. You can not shoot the thief if they are running away. You can not shoot anyone if you have a way to escape the danger unless inside of your home. The stand your ground law is very vag and needs to be understood if you decide to get a permit and carry a gun.
READ THE RULES THEY PROVIDE

No matter where you are and if you see a weapon such as a knife or gun you can shoot to protect your self. ( As long as you think your life is in jeopardy.

Remember this "ALWAYS" The burden of proof seems to always be on the victim and not the bad person.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2014, 05:50 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
It is against the law to show a firearm.
It is also against the law to shoot a warning shot either into the air or into the ground.

This is how it is in Florida and I don't know about other state laws.
The only good time you can use a gun is if you believe your life is in danger. No other time. If on your property you may hold a thief until the police get there if the thief was inside of your home and ran out the door. You can not shoot the thief if they are running away. You can not shoot anyone if you have a way to escape the danger unless inside of your home. The stand your ground law is very vag and needs to be understood if you decide to get a permit and carry a gun.
READ THE RULES THEY PROVIDE

No matter where you are and if you see a weapon such as a knife or gun you can shoot to protect your self. ( As long as you think your life is in jeopardy.

Remember this "ALWAYS" The burden of proof seems to always be on the victim and not the bad person.
Ronnie
Showing is called brandishing a weapon, federal offense. Ain't illegal to have it on your hip and have the person see it that way.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:10 PM   #40
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Road rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstrider View Post

I love trunk monkey! That should be an option for all car makers. I haven't seen that in a while lol.

2004 Azure Blue Mach 1
IG: @azurebluemach
Old 10-21-2014, 09:27 PM   #41
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey Mister mustangz

In Florida you can only carry a firearm unconcealed if you have a fishing license or hunting license and whatever your fishing or hunting for is in season.

If your carrying with a concealed permit the firearm or weapon must be concealed. If it accidentally shows and someone reports you. You may or may not have a problem. This is about to be or already has been changed. I need to call and find out if the legislation has passed on this or not.

Ronnie
Old 10-21-2014, 09:28 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

its ok as long as they dont see it
Old 10-21-2014, 09:44 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
In Florida you can only carry a firearm unconcealed if you have a fishing license or hunting license and whatever your fishing or hunting for is in season.

If your carrying with a concealed permit the firearm or weapon must be concealed. If it accidentally shows and someone reports you. You may or may not have a problem. This is about to be or already has been changed. I need to call and find out if the legislation has passed on this or not.

Ronnie
That sucks. In VA, you can open carry, only need a permit for CC
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:53 PM   #44
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

OK-- The Governor signed the bill

HB # 234 passed and was signed by Governor Scott.

It is not a violation of this section for a person licensed to carry a concealed firearm as provided in s. 790.06(1), and who is lawfully carrying a firearm in a concealed manner, to briefly and openly display the firearm to the ordinary sight of another person, unless the firearm is intentionally displayed in an angry or threatening manner, not in necessary self-defense.

Now if your shirt rides up or a coat falls open you are not in trouble here in Florida.

Ronnie
Old 10-24-2014, 10:21 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Wait for her to get out of the car then run her over.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Adriangozal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:49 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

lmao i dont think that is going to work out for u too well
Old 10-25-2014, 11:25 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriangozal View Post
Wait for her to get out of the car then run her over.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Wouldn't want to do this. Why damage my car?
Old 10-25-2014, 02:13 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

exactly what i was thinking the whole point of road rage is not to get your car damaged while pissing the other side off the most possible and being to get away without getting in trouble and only doing so "in mexico on a race track with professional drivers " lol i love that sentence. im going to start using it alot more

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion