Saleen grille on its way!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-20-2014, 06:49 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Saleen grille on its way!!!

My car may still be on the boat, but I ordered the last piece for the V6 to GT front end swap. Decided to go with a cleaner look and forgo the grille mounted fogs.

Ordered this morning and had a UPS tracking number in less than three hours.

Cannot wait to get her off the boat and into the garage....
WordySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2014, 01:11 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Got pics of it put on yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
45thMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 01:24 PM   #3
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Saleen grille with the 11/12 GT front and the CDC lip just looks MEAN. Possibly the best front end look I have ever seen on any Mustang EVER. One reason when I get back into a stang is is going to be a 11/12. No need for fogs, no need at all although there are saleen "like" grilles where you can put the factor fogs behind them.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2014, 08:51 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Saleen grille with the 11/12 GT front and the CDC lip just looks MEAN. Possibly the best front end look I have ever seen on any Mustang EVER. One reason when I get back into a stang is is going to be a 11/12. No need for fogs, no need at all although there are saleen "like" grilles where you can put the factor fogs behind them.
Exactly why I did my front end conversion. The 10-12s have the best looking front end and choices for grilles, hands down. The 13s and 14s have the better looking rear with the valance and tail lights.

Combine them and you have a sexy beast.

I'm going with the Boss 302 lower valance and splitter. Leaving out the fogs in favor of the brake cooling kit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 01:40 PM   #5
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Not a fan of the Boss lower, like every other single front end except the OEM 11/12 GT and the Roush it looks like its happy/smiling. The CDC bottom lip with the Saleen grille just looks plain pissed off.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 11:59 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Not a fan of the Boss lower, like every other single front end except the OEM 11/12 GT and the Roush it looks like its happy/smiling. The CDC bottom lip with the Saleen grille just looks plain pissed off.
Eh to me the CDC just makes it look like a snow plow lol.

To each their own I guess haha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion