Mustangs anonymous - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-27-2014, 08:37 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Mustangs anonymous

When I bought my first mustang earlier this year I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I am now hopelessly addicted to these cars. Special shout out to the mustang evolution community for being very helpful and supportive along the way. Thanks guys!

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1414417038042.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	168582  
rkaralash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2014, 08:54 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkaralash View Post
When I bought my first mustang earlier this year I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I am now hopelessly addicted to these cars. Special shout out to the mustang evolution community for being very helpful and supportive along the way. Thanks guys!

This is exactly how I was when I 1st joined. Welcome!
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:19 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Lol I think I'm starting to drive my coworkers insane. I've gone so far as to get the car detailed in the parking lot at work

rkaralash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2014, 09:23 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkaralash View Post
Lol I think I'm starting to drive my coworkers insane. I've gone so far as to get the car detailed in the parking lot at work

Hahaha.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:26 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Hi, my name is Dominic and I also have a problem with my Mustang. Money, Mods, Shows, Track time. My only problem is that my girlfriend owns a 66 GT HO fast back and my my kids love it to. I have a support system but to feed my addiction.

(PS, because this is America so someone will undoubtedly complain. I underestand adiction is a problem and am in no way making light of that. There are other forums should you want to discuss that )
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:14 AM   #6
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
I just went cold turkey and sold my 98. But already am window shopping multiple forum classifieds and autotrader/carmax. Saw the exact car I want on the corral a few weeks ago but dude is asking too much for it and its also not the right time for me to buy another one.

But you are right the addiction is strong
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 08:49 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
All I ever owned was trucks. Living on a ranch it's pretty impractical for anything else. I have always wanted a Mustang, there's something about all of them I just have always loved. Had Mustang posters on my wall as a kid not supercars and I only bleed Ford. I fianally got into a position I could buy my first "toy" and felt like a kid on my 38th birthday when I picked up my '13 GT. Even though she was totalled by a drunk 8 months later the addiction had me a the lot picking up my '14. I honestly can't ever see myself without owning a Mustang. I know that this one being my first will be with me forever. There's something indescribable about driving these cars. When I'm in a bad mood I can climb in and cruise with the windows down through the back country roads and melt all the crap away hearing that beautiful Coyote howl and rumble. Addicted proudly for life to the Mustang.
Old 10-29-2014, 04:49 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I am also addicted. Have been for 35 years. Told my husband that I can't wait to see what the 100th year mustang will look like. Already warned him that even though I will be 96, I will own one even if I have to pay someone to drive me around.
stangs4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 04:41 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Awesome welcome to the club!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
tthompson79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:56 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Hi my name is Sue,
I am 55 and I am obsessed with my car, But I have no remorse for not doing the dishes or sweeping.
My daughter says I only care about my car. That might be true.
I dress my car better than I dress myself.
Hahahahahaha!
SueK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:10 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Hi my name is Mike. I'm on my third Mustang. Now that I'm making decent-ish money and can actually buy mods, my wallet is still as empty as before because it's all I do. It's a vicious cycle. Paychecks -> car. I have a problem and need help.

'03 Mach 1 5spd
Fully forged Manley rods/pistons, Cobra crank, ARP hardware, 8.5:1, Procharger P1SC w/ intercooler, AFM power pipe, 60# injectors, 03/04 Cobra tank with dual fuel pumps, Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump, O/R X pipe and Flowmasters, Exedy stage 3 clutch, Steeda Tri-Ax, Front and rear upper + lower control arms, Ford Racing springs, Bob Monks tune 448 rwhp @ 9 PSI
LaserRed99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 01:29 PM   #12
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Mustangs anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
I just went cold turkey and sold my 98. But already am window shopping multiple forum classifieds and autotrader/carmax. Saw the exact car I want on the corral a few weeks ago but dude is asking too much for it and its also not the right time for me to buy another one.

But you are right the addiction is strong

Scotty what am I hearing? You sold that beautiful Mustang? I hope you get in another one soon.

I'm also addicted to my Mustang though lately our relationship has been on the edge.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion