Latest copy of MotorTrend... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-05-2014, 05:40 AM   #1

Region: Florida
Latest copy of MotorTrend...

Has the Camaro edging out the Mustang and Challanger (standard V8 models). The article mentioned that the styling, especially the front headlights on the new Mustang were not liked, and the additional weight was not favorable. They did give kudos to the IRS rear suspension. They also stated that Ford needs the Boss (or simular model) to return.

I guess the Ford engineers have some homework to do.

I'm still in favor of the Mustang over a Camaro.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:52 AM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Texas
I'm biased but no way I'd take either the Camaro or Challenger over the Mustang. That being said they definitley have some work to do with the new platform. I think they'll eventually work it out especially given the competition. The first year is a learning process I guess; needs to mature quickly.

2014 GT Premium 401A Black on Black, Cervinis Type IV Ram Air Hood, Craven Speed Shorty Antenna Customized, SVE Glossy Black 5.0 Emblems and DSS Aluminum one Piece Driveshaft.
Aarskringspier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 11:38 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: California
Yeah I saw the MotorTrend vid where we went up against the SS, it was a fun watch. First segment from the reviewer and then by a pro driver. They also mentioned that the Cam was a better performing car but the Stang was a more comfortable driving experience.

trigga415 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion