Finally saw my first 2015... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-01-2014, 12:42 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Finally saw my first 2015...

I just thought this was too funny. First off, I don't drive much. It isn't necessary in my city, but I left town for the holiday. On my way home, in the dark and in the rain, I saw some tail lights about 1/4 mile up from me. Of course I see 3 vertical lights and I automatically think "Mustang."

But just as quickly, I realized I didn't recognize them. However, due to the height and spacing of each individual light, I guessed that they might be off a '15. Sure enough, as I'm approaching, I was correct. I didn't get a good look at the car so, really, I've still yet to get a good eye on one but I thought y'all might get a kick out of that.

Like many of you, I look at way too many Mustang pics to be so knowledgeable in a car I've never seen.
trigga415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2014, 06:05 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Recently saw my first one. I have a new 2014 so was curious to see the difference.In short I like the interior better. But like the 2014 exterior much better. Glad I ordered a 14.
bodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:50 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Yeah, especially since you have, arguably, the best tail lights ever on a Mustang; why I bought the Raxiom Gen 5s...
trigga415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2014, 08:11 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
I test drove an Eco-boost model a few days ago. There is much to admire about it and I may want one in a couple years. The handling and ride are a big improvement. OTOH, the steering wheel controls went too far. The paddle shifters have no real purpose and there are more button pads than needed. I really did not like the move from a trigger shift button to a top button. The seats were first rate. The console storage was too far back to be useful on the road. Overall a major improvement, but not everything can be perfect.
Bear376 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion