Pro charged 5.0 vs. stock ls3 c6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-19-2014, 08:49 PM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: College station
Region: Texas
Posts: 2
Pro charged 5.0 vs. stock ls3 c6

Hi guys

Looking to get a car and have 2 options thinking of

Which would be quicker I've always been into bikes and just recently took an interest in autos


2012 5.0 pro charged 7.5psi

Or

Stock 09 c6 ls3

Thoughts and thanks!
Corey636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-19-2014, 08:54 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Off line it be the LS3, but the procharged 5.0 will take it down later in the race
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:17 PM   #3
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: College station
Region: Texas
Posts: 2
What about addin an exhaust and tune to the c6?
Corey636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-19-2014, 09:48 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Probably cam swap to it as well and it'll be a no brainier. I prefer a mustang over a corvette obviously as a daily driver/ weekend warrior whatever you wanna use it as. I think they sound better too.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:49 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
It's all comes down to driver mod, and how effectively you can plant your power to the ground. But the none the less it be a close race if vette has a good tune, full exhaust including headers, cams and intake. Hell im thinking the vette would bring 7.5psi procharged coyote down at this point.

However, provided you have drivers with similar skill set, both cars have good traction and if it's an i1 procharger blower - I'd put my money on 5.0

Lots of ifs and buts man!
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:55 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ish416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winchester
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,218
Between the two, the 5.0 is likely faster. However, the Vette has much more potential.

Do full bolt ons, a decent sized cam and tune, and that Vette will be putting down around 500 whp. That would cost around $2000 - $2500 and would in all likelihood be faster than the pro charged 5.0.

Spend another $1500 - $2000 on a decent nitrous setup and tune it for 150 shot, and you should be able to walk most 600 - 750cc bikes and the huge majority of cars out there.


If you are looking to buy one or the other, my vote goes to the Vette.
__________________
99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - 6.676 @ 103 in 1/8, 10.512 @ 130.2 on street tires, H/C/I
93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5spd - Built 6 Bolt, 16G Evo3, HKS 272 Cams - under construction
Ish416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 12:41 PM   #7
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Andalusia, Spain
Region: Europe
Posts: 16,830
Vette is a ton more car for the money. Boils down to price. And if you are going through a mid life crisis...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048 34k miles. 99 Cobra 4V swapped, FTBR IRS swapped, exhaust, tuned by James Gordon.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 12:46 PM   #8
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Vette is a ton more car for the money. Boils down to price. And if you are going through a mid life crisis...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I'm not going through a midlife crisis and I would take a Vette over a Mustang any day.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 12:49 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,372
I like vettes only downside to them, they are pieces of ****. Everyone I know that has one. Hates the fact that they are cheaply made. Interior pieces are glued together etc. Bad *** car for speed. But the car itself is a hunk of ****.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 01:07 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
I like vettes only downside to them, they are pieces of ****. Everyone I know that has one. Hates the fact that they are cheaply made. Interior pieces are glued together etc. Bad *** car for speed. But the car itself is a hunk of ****.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I guess that's pretty typical of GM : sick engines and drivetrain, and peice of crap interior/body work.
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 01:09 PM   #11
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,684
C7 isn't nearly as bad as the C6 and below. The C7s I've been around are pretty nice.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 03:22 PM   #12
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Andalusia, Spain
Region: Europe
Posts: 16,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
I guess that's pretty typical of GM : sick engines and drivetrain, and peice of crap interior/body work.
Same with Chrysler except the drivetrains are on par with the cars themselves. Except for the Cummins but that's not a Chrysler motor lol. Everyone wih a Cummins says "amazing motor except its wrapped in a Dodge". Seen a few "Fummins" swaps in Super Dutys and Excursions with built 4R100s and that is the ultimate truck IMO.

As for the Vettes... well at least my Father's C4 is decent. I've been in C5s too and honestly the interior is worse than a SN95 and almost looks like its inflatable. C6 isn't terrible but again, I have only sat in one for a few minutes so I'm not an authority on that. Never been in a C7. I will say the 10-14 Mustang interiors are pretty damn nice.

And honestly... for as "Fisher Price" as the SN95 interior is... they hold up REALLY well. All the pics I posted of my old blue one was with an interior out of a 95 v6 with like 200k miles on it. Damn thing was mint except for a melt mark on one of the door panels and I had to replace the door cups.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048 34k miles. 99 Cobra 4V swapped, FTBR IRS swapped, exhaust, tuned by James Gordon.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 05:18 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Same with Chrysler except the drivetrains are on par with the cars themselves. Except for the Cummins but that's not a Chrysler motor lol. Everyone wih a Cummins says "amazing motor except its wrapped in a Dodge". Seen a few "Fummins" swaps in Super Dutys and Excursions with built 4R100s and that is the ultimate truck IMO.

As for the Vettes... well at least my Father's C4 is decent. I've been in C5s too and honestly the interior is worse than a SN95 and almost looks like its inflatable. C6 isn't terrible but again, I have only sat in one for a few minutes so I'm not an authority on that. Never been in a C7. I will say the 10-14 Mustang interiors are pretty damn nice.

And honestly... for as "Fisher Price" as the SN95 interior is... they hold up REALLY well. All the pics I posted of my old blue one was with an interior out of a 95 v6 with like 200k miles on it. Damn thing was mint except for a melt mark on one of the door panels and I had to replace the door cups.
Im guessing the new 2016 F550 or 650s are going to a have Cummins turbo diesel option - I'm not 100% on this, ford has it laid out on their website under future vehicles.

2011-2014 interiors are damn nice as you pointed, however 2015 interior is an absolute eye candy! I sat in c7 at a car show a few months, dang it's my ultimate dream car - maybe a Z06 if i could afford it one day lol
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 05:32 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
I guess that's pretty typical of GM : sick engines and drivetrain, and peice of crap interior/body work.

I've owned Trans Ams, camaros, and mustangs and all of the interiors suck as you would expect from a car that base price is around 20 grand. I think the vette gets more attention because the price is higher for a base but I don't think it's any worse. My mustang has the same rattles that my f bodies had and that I hear vettes have.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
StarzTA17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 05:47 PM   #15
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Andalusia, Spain
Region: Europe
Posts: 16,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
Im guessing the new 2016 F550 or 650s are going to a have Cummins turbo diesel option - I'm not 100% on this, ford has it laid out on their website under future vehicles.

2011-2014 interiors are damn nice as you pointed, however 2015 interior is an absolute eye candy! I sat in c7 at a car show a few months, dang it's my ultimate dream car - maybe a Z06 if i could afford it one day lol
I need to just go to a dealer and really sit in a S550 and play with stuff. I know the interiors are a home run.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048 34k miles. 99 Cobra 4V swapped, FTBR IRS swapped, exhaust, tuned by James Gordon.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 05:52 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,372
Fbodys are the biggest hunk of **** on thr road. If it was not for the motor they would be completely ****

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 06:48 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ela
Region: California
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Fbodys are the biggest hunk of **** on thr road. If it was not for the motor they would be completely ****

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Mustang and fbodys are equally ****ty.

I'll take the vette anyday


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Judge_dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 06:52 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_dredd View Post
Mustang and fbodys are equally ****ty.

I'll take the vette anyday


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are no longer welcome
Here after that comment. Go ahead and hand over your man card.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 06:56 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_dredd View Post
Mustang and fbodys are equally ****ty.

I'll take the vette anyday


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No far from it. The 11 and up are better than a fbody in every way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:04 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ela
Region: California
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
No far from it. The 11 and up are better than a fbody in every way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
not even close


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Judge_dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:09 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_dredd View Post
not even close


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yea they are. Take your *** somewhere else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:31 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ela
Region: California
Posts: 185
Pro charged 5.0 vs. stock ls3 c6

Lmao sorry it took ford 9 years after fbod production to make a decent yet still slower car





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Judge_dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:35 PM   #23
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,684
Coyote slower than F body?

Are you high?


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:38 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Coyote slower than F body?

Are you high?


Bullitts are better than Bullets

That's what I was thinking. I smell a troll.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:23 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ela
Region: California
Posts: 185
Lmfaooo I thought we were talking v6 ? Bahahahahah!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Judge_dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 10:12 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ish416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winchester
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,218
Honestly, my Fbody has less interior rattles, squeaks and fitment issues than my 2014 Mustang... Then again, this Mustang will likely be the last new Ford I ever buy due to quality issues that are "normal" according to Ford.

Also, an LS1 Fbody has the same potential for power while delivering a hell of a lot more torque than a coyote 5.0 as far as factory internals..
__________________
99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - 6.676 @ 103 in 1/8, 10.512 @ 130.2 on street tires, H/C/I
93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5spd - Built 6 Bolt, 16G Evo3, HKS 272 Cams - under construction
Ish416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 10:31 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_dredd View Post
Lmao sorry it took ford 9 years after fbod production to make a decent yet still slower car





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But the stangs did stay in production. Im not a gm hater just stating a fact. Pontiac needs to make a comeback though
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:26 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow14 View Post
But the stangs did stay in production. Im not a gm hater just stating a fact. Pontiac needs to make a comeback though
A trans am would be wicked!
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:39 PM   #29
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Andalusia, Spain
Region: Europe
Posts: 16,830
For the money, you simply cannot beat a F body LS1 for performance, period, end of story. And it isn't even close.

I looked at a few newer GTOs recently too. I hate the exterior but sitting in one you ask yourself "is this actually a GM product?" because it is so nice. That's another one to look at for performance and prices have come down recently.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048 34k miles. 99 Cobra 4V swapped, FTBR IRS swapped, exhaust, tuned by James Gordon.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:43 PM   #30
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Andalusia, Spain
Region: Europe
Posts: 16,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow14 View Post
But the stangs did stay in production. Im not a gm hater just stating a fact. Pontiac needs to make a comeback though
Will never happen. Ever. GM had to get rid of all the different brands to compete. Even Ford got rid of Mercury which was a completely useless brand. IMO its Lincoln that needs to make a comeback. Cadillac does well enough but Lincoln... They need their own "CTS-V" based on the S550 and not just a re-skinned Mustang with more options. Needs to be a S550 or its own platform that is substantially different. Hello Mark IX.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048 34k miles. 99 Cobra 4V swapped, FTBR IRS swapped, exhaust, tuned by James Gordon.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:38 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Will never happen. Ever. GM had to get rid of all the different brands to compete. Even Ford got rid of Mercury which was a completely useless brand. IMO its Lincoln that needs to make a comeback. Cadillac does well enough but Lincoln... They need their own "CTS-V" based on the S550 and not just a re-skinned Mustang with more options. Needs to be a S550 or its own platform that is substantially different. Hello Mark IX.
I was never a fan of Lincoln. The MK-Z was just an overpriced Fusion, the Mark 8 (I think it was) truck was just an overpriced F150, it's just a few trim bits with a price that doesn't justify it.

That said, I'd probably not buy a Cadillac either. They've come a long way but they've got a bit more to go. An example is the Escalade. It's a giant 70-80 grand turd on wheels.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:22 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ela
Region: California
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
For the money, you simply cannot beat a F body LS1 for performance, period, end of story. And it isn't even close.

I looked at a few newer GTOs recently too. I hate the exterior but sitting in one you ask yourself "is this actually a GM product?" because it is so nice. That's another one to look at for performance and prices have come down recently.

05-06 GTO FTW!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Judge_dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:32 AM   #33
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_dredd View Post
05-06 GTO FTW!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heeeeaaaavvvvvyyyy.

My very first Autocross I destroyed a GTO, and that's when my car was stock. I've seen the same one at a few other Autocrosses, it's just embarrassing now.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:48 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ela
Region: California
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Heeeeaaaavvvvvyyyy.

My very first Autocross I destroyed a GTO, and that's when my car was stock. I've seen the same one at a few other Autocrosses, it's just embarrassing now.


Bullitts are better than Bullets

Auto cross is different from being in the street or normal track tho.

You're no going to be doing 180 degree turns and crap on Crenshaw

Autox is cool an everything but doesn't really mean **** to me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Judge_dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:53 AM   #35
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,684
Pro charged 5.0 vs. stock ls3 c6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_dredd View Post
Auto cross is different from being in the street or normal track tho.

You're no going to be doing 180 degree turns and crap on Crenshaw

Autox is cool an everything but doesn't really mean **** to me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And flooring it on the highway and shifting 1 gear means nothing to me.

Different strokes for different folks. I just prefer something that takes skill. In a straight line the GTO would definitely destroy me, but look what happens when you add a few corners. Changes the whole game.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LS3 vs 5.0 first.stang14 At the Track 16 05-20-2014 04:36 PM
turbo, pro charged, or super charged? 03gt5.4l 1996-2004 Mustang GT 7 03-01-2012 09:50 AM
3.8 non charged Fordcharger Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 5 06-09-2009 08:16 AM
Louisiana nursing home owners charged with 34 counts of homicide WhiteStang99 The Bar 5 09-14-2005 02:12 AM
update: 3 teens charged with murder in aruba Dark02Pony The Bar 11 07-01-2005 11:54 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



11:50 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.