Phase one is complete - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-17-2015, 01:03 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Georgia
Phase one is complete

I had outlined in here a couple of months ago about my plans to build the fastest car I have ever owned and after forty five years of building or buying late model or new GM high performance cars and trucks and a lot of them were Corvettes that were fast and most of them were drag raced I decided to use a Mustang as the base to build my fastest car and I couldn't be happier. Phase one consisted of mostly off road X-Pipe W/ a low restriction
Magnaflow Mufflers, BBK CAI, and the 93% Race Tuneup from Bama, a 4:73 rear gear, Subframe connectors welded in place, Tower Braces under the hood and in the trunk, lower control arms then to make it easier to look at: Silver Super Snake Stripes and Rocker Stripes. A billet fuel door, grille delete kit and I figured I put enough parts in it to earn one Cobra in the grille area, a Mach1 type front chin spoiler, black trunk black out panels, black Mustang bumper letters and a black cover for the area below the rear bumper, changed oil and filter using.
Motor craft part synthetic oil and a 8" antenna.
I have a before and a lot of after pictures. My Brother worked hard in my shop for the last six days working by himself to finish it by the dead line I had set in order to leave next Thursday for Ocala Florida to run the. Florida Invitational Mile. He worked hard to finish it even though he knew we wouldn't be going to Florida because of the stroke I had on New Years Eve .
As soon as I sell my 03 SS Silverado truck and my Competition Yellow 1995 Corvette I will do Phase ll which will be the installation of a Supercharger and whatever is requirèd in the way of a tuneup? I have thought about an under drive pulley. but the car is so strong like is I think I will drive it and enjoy it. It is a rolling billboard for Musclecsr Evolution.
Another forum member will post some pictures tonight or tomorrow for me. For the last three weeks here in the Sunny South we had numerous cloudy days where the high temp was at freezing and below and then it would warm up to 43 and rain and any of you have Rheumatoid Arthritis you know what I mean when I say that has been the most painfull weather you can have but today the sun came out and heated the atmosphere up to a nice 53 degrees and my blood pressure was stable this morning that I talked my lovely Wife into letting me get my Mustang out for its maiden voyage since my Brother finishèd it on Monday so I drove lt the two miles to my friend Bob's HotRod shop and after I parked and walked to the shop I turned and looked back at My Mustang and I knew that everything was going to be okay.and I would stabilize and be racing my new Hotrod by summer.
Thanks to all of you that have sent messages and answered my ridicous questions and especially those of you that might have said a little prayer for me .
Landspeedracer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion