Experience with HIDGuy.net - Page 15 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-19-2015, 04:54 PM   #491

Region: South Carolina
I know there are a bunch of people trying to sue him but honestly I want to find someone who lives close to go in there and post a video of what they say about screwing all of us and walk to the back and see what's going on. They blocked me from instagram. But I think they sold the headlight I sent them to get retrofitted to someone else.
alanfowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2015, 04:56 PM   #492

Region: New York
I emailed you Steve!
Nicksiracuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 04:58 PM   #493

Wtf that is bull**** I wish I knew someone over there my only way is my sisters friend lives over there maybe I'll have to take a visit im not getting scammed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2015, 05:00 PM   #494

I want to fly out there honestly and have cops back me up. They are breaking the law. It's theft by deception. With as much as they've racked up too I'd say it's a felony too.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:05 PM   #495

Exactly I just don't get why someone would do this in going to have to do something and if the last resort is actually going there then that's how it's going to be
Old 10-19-2015, 05:07 PM   #496

Honestly I need the cops there for their protection not mine. To steal from a hard working man or woman is as low down as you can go and deserve the bloodiest beatdown ever. Orrr an eye for an eye and steal back every penny from him that I could and leave him on the streets.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:13 PM   #497

Ya man they should have nothing in life. I'm going to try and get in contact with people over in ca and see what they can do for me a couple guys I follow on Instagram
Old 10-19-2015, 05:14 PM   #498

Alright what's your ig name I'll follow you and we can maybe get more contacts involved
Old 10-19-2015, 05:16 PM   #499

Ok sounds good I'm going to contact scofield , dirtychamba, and av_designs
Mine is nicksiracuse89
Old 10-19-2015, 06:22 PM   #500

Region: Pennsylvania
Update

I have gotten about 7 replies so far totaling over $5,000. My approach is simple:

1. Get all the information about the people interested in suing with enough documentation to support the claim.
2. Determine which court this needs to go to. (Small claims has a maximum of $15,000.
3. Determine the parties to be sued. I know that Oscar puts the names of the business in various family members' names - so I intend on suing the entire lot of them.

This will not be fast, this will not be easy and I cannot guarantee ANYTHING>.... But I am not asking for anything except information. I am not a lawyer, I am not looking for a part of the recovery except what is legally owed to my wife; I just feel that the bigger the suit, the better the chance of winning.

While I am 3000 miles away, when the time comes I will do what needs to be done to get my day in court. If I can get a pro bono attorney, that would be even better. If the suit gets big enough, we may be able to get real legal council.

Keep the info coming.
saschatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:47 AM   #501

Region: Kentucky
He got me also for 434.20. I sent you an email Steve. Thanks a bunch.
Ateup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 03:15 AM   #502

This
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	99
Size:	291.7 KB
ID:	192709  
Old 10-24-2015, 03:17 AM   #503

Maybe he needs some friend requests
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	86
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	192710  
Old 10-25-2015, 08:39 PM   #505
Registered Member
Regular

Contact the local news. They always have a consumer watchdog portion. They will involve the authorities as well. Have you guys filed a police report or a report with the fbi's interstate fraud department? I have some contacts,mostly military, in that area and have no issues communicating with local LEO's if I am read in. If ya need a hand lemme know. Pm me.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 10-25-2015, 09:06 PM   #506
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
NO ONE Should sell one damn thing unless it is ready to ship out the door same day.
PERIOD.
If you are not going to ship same day, dont accept someone else s money. Put up your own money to have it manufactured.
WRONG WONG WRONG
No other way to look at it.
Bad business. KARMA Is A *****. Watch your ***'es.
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 09:08 PM   #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredvet View Post
Contact the local news. They always have a consumer watchdog portion. They will involve the authorities as well. Have you guys filed a police report or a report with the fbi's interstate fraud department? I have some contacts,mostly military, in that area and have no issues communicating with local LEO's if I am read in. If ya need a hand lemme know. Pm me.

What is your Facebook so I can contact you about this. We are trying to network as much as possible to figure out the best way to take this guy down.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:10 PM   #508
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Retiredvet, thats awesome. Would you be able to email Steve at steve@allredmustangs.com and provide that info/liaise. He's the point man so to speak.

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 10:41 PM   #509
Registered Member
Regular

https://m.facebook.com/Retiredvet.black?ref=bookmarks

Old 10-26-2015, 10:41 AM   #510
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033 View Post
NO ONE Should sell one damn thing unless it is ready to ship out the door same day.
PERIOD.
If you are not going to ship same day, dont accept someone else s money. Put up your own money to have it manufactured.
WRONG WONG WRONG
No other way to look at it.
Bad business. KARMA Is A *****. Watch your ***'es.
Disagree. There are way too many flakes out there if someone makes something custom and then they flake out. A custom manufacturing business would go under if they didn't require $$$ up front.

There are a ton of good businesses out there who require full payment first and then make and ship your product in the time alloted. TMI is one example.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:47 AM   #511

Region: Illinois
HMS-HIDGUYMODSHOP Burned another Customer.

Hey Bros these scumbags got me for $960.28. Ordered on July 3rd and have gotten nothing but excuses from this scumbag oscar ever since. Nothing from them in over 2 months. Trying to get refunded from mastercard now.
saleenguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:56 PM   #512
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
support!
weiyuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:17 PM   #513

Quote:
Originally Posted by saschatten View Post
I have gotten about 7 replies so far totaling over $5,000. My approach is simple:

1. Get all the information about the people interested in suing with enough documentation to support the claim.
2. Determine which court this needs to go to. (Small claims has a maximum of $15,000.
3. Determine the parties to be sued. I know that Oscar puts the names of the business in various family members' names - so I intend on suing the entire lot of them.

This will not be fast, this will not be easy and I cannot guarantee ANYTHING>.... But I am not asking for anything except information. I am not a lawyer, I am not looking for a part of the recovery except what is legally owed to my wife; I just feel that the bigger the suit, the better the chance of winning.

While I am 3000 miles away, when the time comes I will do what needs to be done to get my day in court. If I can get a pro bono attorney, that would be even better. If the suit gets big enough, we may be able to get real legal council.

Keep the info coming.
I just sent you an email.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:58 PM   #514

Region: California
Modshop

I ordered from these guys in January. My headlights were supposedly done in June. After my last email in July they said they were ready for pick up. Now I can't get a hold of them. I paid 950 total. And now I can't even get a response from their website or through emails.
david0eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:40 PM   #515

Quote:
Originally Posted by david0eric View Post
I ordered from these guys in January. My headlights were supposedly done in June. After my last email in July they said they were ready for pick up. Now I can't get a hold of them. I paid 950 total. And now I can't even get a response from their website or through emails.
You probably won't either. They need a Ballbat beat down is what they need.

If you paid by CC try to get ahold of the CC Company and try to get a refund because that is what I am trying to do also. Good Luck .
Old 11-04-2015, 03:52 AM   #516
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Man almost a grand for some damn lights. I'd never spend that much but yeah I'd hunt that fool down.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Devil Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 06:55 AM   #517
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Strider View Post
Man almost a grand for some damn lights. I'd never spend that much but yeah I'd hunt that fool down.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I don't really get it either That is a lot of money to spend on lights

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
dave73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:16 AM   #518
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Disagree. There are way too many flakes out there if someone makes something custom and then they flake out. A custom manufacturing business would go under if they didn't require $$$ up front.

There are a ton of good businesses out there who require full payment first and then make and ship your product in the time alloted. TMI is one example.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I agree for startups anyways. This right here is the whole reason why I'll pass on retrofits. I just don't trust that they will get the job done. Maybe if they requested money ONLY when they were going to actually start working on that persons project, would I consider something like this.

For those who got screwed...I think I would just cut my losses and move on. I'd report to the BBB and offer reviews anywhere that it might help others not buy from this guy, but I doubt he'd ever be required to give people back their money. Seems like most class action lawsuits only require that companies payback a fraction of what people lost. Good luck though. I hope it works out, if at least to get him to close the doors and not take peoples money anymore.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:14 AM   #519
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
I agree for startups anyways. This right here is the whole reason why I'll pass on retrofits. I just don't trust that they will get the job done. Maybe if they requested money ONLY when they were going to actually start working on that persons project, would I consider something like this.

For those who got screwed...I think I would just cut my losses and move on. I'd report to the BBB and offer reviews anywhere that it might help others not buy from this guy, but I doubt he'd ever be required to give people back their money. Seems like most class action lawsuits only require that companies payback a fraction of what people lost. Good luck though. I hope it works out, if at least to get him to close the doors and not take peoples money anymore.
BBB doesn't do ****. Like... that's about the most useless thing you can do. He is definitely required to give back the money from small claims, or if people were smart about it and used a CC and didn't fall for his **** and charged the card back before it was too late.

And no, even big companies often require payment up front for custom order or made to order things. Again, there is too much chance for someone to flake out or just not have the money. If you roll with a well known and reputable company (not some rando making lights in his garage) you'll be fine. I paid $600 up front for the foams/upholstery for my old 98GT when I did the seats. Took about a month to be made and come in. No issues because I bought from TMI.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:33 AM   #520
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
BBB doesn't do ****. Like... that's about the most useless thing you can do. He is definitely required to give back the money from small claims, or if people were smart about it and used a CC and didn't fall for his **** and charged the card back before it was too late.

And no, even big companies often require payment up front for custom order or made to order things. Again, there is too much chance for someone to flake out or just not have the money. If you roll with a well known and reputable company (not some rando making lights in his garage) you'll be fine. I paid $600 up front for the foams/upholstery for my old 98GT when I did the seats. Took about a month to be made and come in. No issues because I bought from TMI.

BBB is not a waste. I look at it and if there is reasonable complaints, I won't buy form them. And you are dead wrong, you will not get a ****ing dime from that guy. All your gonna do is make lawyers richer and waste a chunk of you life. Trust me, you hear of peeps getting paid from lawsuits, but there are tons of failed lawsuits you never hear about. But people should do what they think is best for them. I personally would have moved on, bought my **** somewhere else and be happy enjoying my new retrofits from somebody else. Lol, it's just that simple.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:04 AM   #521
Staff
Regular
Staff

BBB certifications can be bought and paid for by any company. If there is an issue, the BBB gives them 2 weeks to respond and ANY response is seen as a satisfactory response as long as it is 700 characters. Its a complete sham and I suggest doing more of your own research on it.

As for getting money back. Yes there are a ton of failed claims which is why I kept telling people in this thread who were recently scammed to charge back their CC immediately or consider this a life lesson. However, sometimes it does work and if someone wants to give it a shot a judge can order repayment.

Old 11-23-2015, 01:08 PM   #522

Region: Pennsylvania
Update

Slow and steady - We have over $10,000 in group loss..... I have spoken to a few people and we have a couple of different routes -

I think at this point, I am going to contact the District Attorney in San Diego and see if I can get a conference call set up. We are going to go after him criminally, since trying to nail down someone who is DBA as others is difficult.

Criminal charges will be the most effective method of getting him in our sites. After those are filed and the case in in the hands of the DA, I will also determine the best route for punitive claims filings.

It will be a long road ahead..... But I want this guy in jail.
saschatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 01:47 PM   #523
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by saschatten View Post
Slow and steady - We have over $10,000 in group loss..... I have spoken to a few people and we have a couple of different routes -

I think at this point, I am going to contact the District Attorney in San Diego and see if I can get a conference call set up. We are going to go after him criminally, since trying to nail down someone who is DBA as others is difficult.

Wow.... Over 10k. Hit him with justice.
Criminal charges will be the most effective method of getting him in our sites. After those are filed and the case in in the hands of the DA, I will also determine the best route for punitive claims filings.

It will be a long road ahead..... But I want this guy in jail.
10 thousand dollars.... Can you believe that? Just lies on top of lies and excuse after excuse. Phuck these guys.
2008 Windveil Blue Manual GT. BAMA 91 Performance Tune. LED Starter Button, Retro Shift Knob, SLP Loudmouth Exhaust, Ebay CAI LOL, MMD Quarter Window Louvers, Roush Rear Spoiler, Raxiom Gen5 Taillights, LED Third Brake light, MMD Hood Louvers, MRT Rear window louvers, Exedy Stage 2 Clutch, Exedy Lightweight Flywheel, SR Performance Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Line, Dot 5.1 brake fluid ftw, JLT Oil Separator, SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, SR Performance Rear Shock Tower Brace, Triton V3 Switchback turnsignals... etc etc
SangheiliSpecOp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 02:23 PM   #524
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Unbelievable.... Lets get him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 09:50 PM   #525
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Just think of how many guys have just cut their losses....
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion