How long did it take for your email tune to arrive? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-12-2015, 03:14 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
How long did it take for your email tune to arrive?

I'm just curious what people's experience with wait times getting their tune are? I ordered a Bama tune for my stock '14 GT 3 weeks ago. I go out of town for weeks at a time but had 3 weeks off and thought I'd purchase the tunes for life from Bama which comes with the new V2 tunes. I figured a week, although there's no shortage of reviews claiming same day or next day delivery. Anyway, figured that would give me a couple weeks in the summer to play. I called in the middle of week 2 just to follow up and customer service told me Bama was busy and they'd get to it when they get to it. Really great service there . A week ago I emailed Bama just to follow up and after 5 business days have not had a response. Now it's nearing the end of the business day on Friday, and Monday I sadly leave my family and my Mustang as I head back out of town for a few weeks to work. Needless to say American Muscle and Bama have been a let down.
As I said, I'm curious what other people's experience have been with American Muscle and email tunes.
Since they are a sponsor to this forum I'm also curious if I'll get any unbiased responses or if this thread will be deleted.
My past includes nearly 15 years in automotive parts distribution and I have never left customers go even a week without regular follow up to assure them they are being looked after. Maybe service like this is the new normal.
Onebullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2015, 03:16 PM   #2
Kevin.Cook

If it gets to the 5th business day, I am PM'ing Alex or someone on here if a call to Bama doesn't work. The longest it has took for me was about 1 full week.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:22 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Monday begins week 4 for me. By Monday though it won't matter, won't be near my car again for 2 or 3 weeks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2015, 04:02 PM   #4
doyouevenforum

Received mine in a week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 06-12-2015, 04:08 PM   #5
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebullet View Post
I'm just curious what people's experience with wait times getting their tune are? I ordered a Bama tune for my stock '14 GT 3 weeks ago. I go out of town for weeks at a time but had 3 weeks off and thought I'd purchase the tunes for life from Bama which comes with the new V2 tunes. I figured a week, although there's no shortage of reviews claiming same day or next day delivery. Anyway, figured that would give me a couple weeks in the summer to play. I called in the middle of week 2 just to follow up and customer service told me Bama was busy and they'd get to it when they get to it. Really great service there . A week ago I emailed Bama just to follow up and after 5 business days have not had a response. Now it's nearing the end of the business day on Friday, and Monday I sadly leave my family and my Mustang as I head back out of town for a few weeks to work. Needless to say American Muscle and Bama have been a let down.
As I said, I'm curious what other people's experience have been with American Muscle and email tunes.
Since they are a sponsor to this forum I'm also curious if I'll get any unbiased responses or if this thread will be deleted.
My past includes nearly 15 years in automotive parts distribution and I have never left customers go even a week without regular follow up to assure them they are being looked after. Maybe service like this is the new normal.

Hey - I'm sorry to see and hear about the level of service that was received here. That's nuts! Please drop me a line at alex(dot)lazarus(at)americanmuscle(dot)com with any order info and I'll make sure that this is fixed today. (Sorry about the dots and ats) it's the only way to prevent myself from getting spammed!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:13 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey - I'm sorry to see and hear about the level of service that was received here. That's nuts! Please drop me a line at alex(dot)lazarus(at)americanmuscle(dot)com with any order info and I'll make sure that this is fixed today. (Sorry about the dots and ats) it's the only way to prevent myself from getting spammed!

Alex
I will send you an email. Thanks Alex.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:33 PM   #7
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Jay - Email received and replied and you should be hearing from Bama very shortly. Sorry about the delay again!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:12 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Jay - Email received and replied and you should be hearing from Bama very shortly. Sorry about the delay again!

Alex
Thanks Alex, I have received the tunes and I'm in the process of downloading now. Wish I had contacted you sooner, would have had more time this summer to enjoy the tunes. I didn't realize this was a viable method to contact AM.

Regards.
Old 06-13-2015, 01:17 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Too bad you had to burn your entire time off waiting. You shouldn't have to turn to forums to get proper business dealings but stuff happens. Seems like it happens no matter who you deal with. Unfortunately I had one to many mishaps with AM that I haven't done any business with them for a couple years. I'm not trashing AM, just enough hassle for me on multiple occassions to look elsewhere. They definitely have some great products, great prices and a lot of helpful info! Maybe after this years show they'll get my business back?
Beviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 02:24 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Utah
A.M. is lucky to have Alex,he is prompt and follows through----Thanks Alex, Party-On!!!
Waynes World is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion