Mustang week! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-14-2015, 08:01 AM   #1
Evolution's Finest
Region: South Carolina
Mustang week!

I've been trying to make it out to Mustang Week for years. Only 3 hours away and I could never make time to go. Not this year. I worked in being able to go for a day. So which day would I go? Of course I wanted to go to the drag night. The cruise and the meet and greet also sounded like fun. I decided on the car show Friday. Going to leave Aiken SC around 6 am to get to my buddies house in Conway by 9. Leaving the whole day to ogle countless beautiful Mustangs.

Are you going to Mustang Week this year? Let us know when your going, how long you're staying, and what events your looking forward to participating in. I know in the past forum members have met up at the beach, or elsewhere and made the trip in groups. Anyone in the CSRA (Central Savannah River Area) heading to the beach?

I was less than enthusiastic about taking the Mustang down there. I original planned on riding one of my motorcycles down to prevent getting any rock chips in the Mustang. But taking my kids in the GT with the top down seemed a better idea. The SLP loudmouth exhaust won't arrive in time, so I'm not happy about having no cat back on the car. All in all the kids are just as excited as I am.

And yes. I am going to take many, many pictures

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Project Pony is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion