Introducing Raccoon Performance - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-30-2015, 07:36 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Introducing Raccoon Performance

So, a buddy and i have decided to take our hobby to the next level, and will now be performing installs in a South Houston location. Sean and I have been wrenching together for going on 5 years now, and between the two of us have owned about 20 cars with a collective 25 years of modding experience that we hope to now be able to share with you.

Aside from numerous other performance vehicles, Sean and I have both had S197 mustangs. Sean had an old 3 valve GT as well as a procharged 3.7, and obviously my 5.0 and my fiance's V6 that have all been extensively modded. I still plan on being a very active member of this forum, offering an (hopefully) unbiased opinion and 100% supporting the DIYer with any tips and tricks i may know. Our purpose here is to just offer peace of mind on jobs that people aren't 100% confident tackling themselves, and to hopefully gain some more recognition and exposure.

We can cover any range of mods, from setting the car up for drag racing, auto crossing, road racing, or just installing basic bolt ons to get a bit more out of your daily driver.

You can view our facebook page set up with all the details and some prior work Hopefully we get the pleasure of working on some of y'alls cars in the not too distant future . Thank you for your love and support.

https://www.facebook.com/Raccoonperformance

* I am not a sponsoring Vendor of this site and i would like to respect the Mustang Evolution rules. Please message us via the facebook page, or email RaccoonPerformance@gmail.com. Inquisitions made through this site will not be responded to. Thank you.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2015, 07:38 PM   #2
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
It's about Damn time you start charging for your knowledge lol. I didnt read through this 100 percent but will you eventually tune?
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:00 PM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
Good luck!

Pick your poison.
Recon is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2015, 08:09 PM   #4
Kevin.Cook

Very nice. I wish only success for your business. Maybe I will be getting work done there one day.

Will you guys just be providing labor or do you order parts and such also for customers?
Old 08-30-2015, 08:44 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
It's about Damn time you start charging for your knowledge lol. I didnt read through this 100 percent but will you eventually tune?
No, unfortunately its very expensive to get up and running with the SCT software. The cobb software available to us is free, and even the "pro" version is only about $2000, SCT runs about $10k.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:53 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Very nice. I wish only success for your business. Maybe I will be getting work done there one day.

Will you guys just be providing labor or do you order parts and such also for customers?
Just labor.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:06 PM   #7
Registered Member

Regular

So is this going to be a mustang only gig? Or are you going for all the flavors?

Pick your poison.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:09 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
about time!
I haven't talked to Sean in a very very long time.
I think last time I talked to him, I was still waiting on LPF to send my turbo kit (I think it was around month 7 at that point. hahaha) He probably thinks I'm crazy ;P

Good luck guys! If I'm ever in Houston, I'll have to swing by and check y'all out!
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:59 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
So is this going to be a mustang only gig? Or are you going for all the flavors?

Pick your poison.
Anything and everything, but seeing as how im posting on a mustang forum i wanted to stress that we know the platform haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
about time!
I haven't talked to Sean in a very very long time.
I think last time I talked to him, I was still waiting on LPF to send my turbo kit (I think it was around month 7 at that point. hahaha) He probably thinks I'm crazy ;P

Good luck guys! If I'm ever in Houston, I'll have to swing by and check y'all out!
Yeah, i remember him mentioning that whole dilemma and that's honestly around the time i joined this forum.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:07 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Hmm, south Houston. This pleases me.
CodyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 11:46 PM   #11
Registered Member

Regular

I know who I am calling for headers lol

Sent from my XT1064 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Cise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:36 AM   #12
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
Please note that Voltwings is not a registered vendor on this site. Therefore, no business transactions will be allowed to take place using Mustang Evolution through any threads, posts, or PM's.

If any are found, they will be removed promptly, and dealt with.
Old 08-31-2015, 01:08 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

^^ Fair enough, i don't want to buck any rules, would it be ok to add my personal contact info so anything can take place off the forum?
Old 08-31-2015, 01:10 PM   #14
Kevin.Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
^^ Fair enough, i don't want to buck any rules, would it be ok to add my personal contact info so anything can take place off the forum?
I am not Bucko or a Site Admin but I couldn't imagine that being an issue. I think the Trident Motorsports guys did that very same thing.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:12 AM   #15
Kevin.Cook

I do have one question though. Why/how did you settle on Raccoon Performance as the title?
Old 09-02-2015, 08:19 AM   #16
Registered Member

Regular

Because Raccoons are awesome.

Pick your poison.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:22 AM   #17
Kevin.Cook

I know. And I was about to mention that but wanted to see what Voltwings would say. I do get a kick out of their Youtube videos. Lil' bandits.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:17 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
good luck man!
demas is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion