Stereo question - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-24-2015, 08:29 PM   #1
Region: Texas
Stereo question

First off wanted to say thanks for the ad to the group. I'm new to this so hope I'm posting in the right place. Any way I just purchased a 1995 mustang . I was wondering if someone has experienced a issue with the stock is the am/fm cassette with the seperate cd player and the 460 speakers amps etc. The stereo nor the cd player will turn on. I am getting power batt side and switched side.and all fuses are good. Not sure if it would have any thing to do with it but the clock doesn't work either. Guess my question is is there a simple fix for the radio,and or is it possible to hook up a after market cd player to the stock system. Thanks for any help
Mr.Fixit is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off