Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New mod ideas

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  kaper232 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I own a 2013 gt/CS I've done some work already such as intake, off road H-pipe, roush axel back, tune, 4x10gears, rear lower control arms, and lowering springs. Any suggestions on what are some other mods I should consider?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Yeah 4.10s are making you slower with the auto. You should have left the stock 3.15s in or only went to 3.31s.

#7 ·
What is your budget? You could either go all suspension & make one hell of a handling car with the LCAs & Springs you already have ... or we can look at the Power portion of it.

I would be happy to put you in contact with one of our build experts so you are getting exactly what you are looking for -are you tracking, DD, etc.?

This is a very open ended question & we can start to dial you in further with more information & what not.

Best Regards,

TJ

#9 ·
Unless already done, should install LCA relocation brackets to get the LCA's back to an angle similar to where they were before lowering it.
Line Text Diagram Parallel Joint

#12 ·
I'm no expert on the above, but that seems like a load of work for a .5 second gain. It seems to me that with a little driver practice, he could have made up that same .5 second.

However, Yes, there is no doubt that the car is flatter in the turns and nose dive is much less as well. Handling has been improved.

#13 ·
Just some ideas for what worth:

Hood - always sets things apart
Wheels - awesome wheels go a long way
Stall converter - I have manual but hear all time how much help Auto's
Paxton SC - Love mine!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.