Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Fake blood suggestions

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  NewMtang 
#1 ·
Hey all, so I'm in the process of trying to decorate the mustang for halloween and was wanting to do some fake blood stuff. Not sure whats safe to use or not? Just curious if maybe someone out there has some experience playing around with this and knows what I could do or atleast point me in the right direction. I know plenty of places have fake blood at the moment just not sure if its alright to use on my paint or not. Thanks!

#3 ·
... I can get you lots of real blood from work (& body parts) lol

Sent from my iPhone 7+ via Mustang Evolution app
lol I'm not sure thats the best idea. I feel that would be even harder to get off. haha but I'll keep you in mind..:lol:

#4 ·
There are a lot of ideas and products that can be used for fake blood. The problem is not in the recipe to make the blood; the problem will be removing anything that dries on the car's finish. Also, red pigments do not like to separate from whatever they are put on.

As for real blood; it's deer season in GA. Blood is not uncommon to see draining from the bed of a truck. I love deer season. Mmmmm, deer burgers.

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.