Mustang Evolution Forum banner

99/01 Cobra tail lights

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where some are that aren't $700...i don't mind spending $400-$500 but anything above that is outrageous

Sent from my SM-G955U using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#6 ·
If you have a real Cobra you should already have them, unless someone swapped them out. They are $$$ because they only came on Cobras from 2 years and you need the harness too and ppl want them to be "different". I personally think they are ugly but if I had a real 99/01 I'd keep them because they are specific to those cars.

#9 ·
Hopefully they came with the harness. If not have fun lol.

#16 ·
View attachment 235497
FINALLY!!.!...

Good to see it all worked out.

Looks good. I could never bring myself to spend that kinda money on them for my new edge cars. Same with the 13/14 lights on 10-12 cars.

Guys dropping $700 for a set plus the filler pieces for ~$85. Damn.
+1000. The aero lights on the 10-12 are super underrated and look really good with just a very light thinned out black spray on them that any paint shop can do for real cheap. Dudes dropping $1k on the 13/14 lights plus $75 on the spacers... That's a new converter or 2/3 of the way to a nice stainless set of longtubes/mid pipe or a new set of wheels/tires.

Looks great. Probably the first mod I'd do to a new edge if I bought one.

Pick your poison.
Sequentials look sick on the New Edge and you lose them with these...

Thanks guys...and yeah I was debating for a while but these were $200 cheaper than anything I could find and I've always wanted some again I couldn't pass it up

Like I said, great thing about Mustangs is there are a metric assload of diff. things to do to them and make them your own.

If it isn't an early Cobra my tail light choice are the Raxiom lights.

At the moment I am still running stock, tinted tails. I can't bring myself to spend the $$$ the Raxioms cost.
I probably shouldn't have even bought the smoked stock style ones TBTH. Raxiom has so many issues with QC and the quality is just not there vs OEM. Probably gonna sell my smoked Raxioms NIB anyway because I don't even know if the car will get running in time for me to ship it over and I also don't want to run into any Spanish/Euro laws as far as the tail lights being smoked.

Actually... pretty sure in Europe you need the ambers lmao, maybe I should do the swap too ahaha. J/k American cars owned by military over there fall under US DOT laws fortunately for me.

#12 ·
Looks good. I could never bring myself to spend that kinda money on them for my new edge cars. Same with the 13/14 lights on 10-12 cars.

Guys dropping $700 for a set plus the filler pieces for ~$85. Damn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.