Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Interior trim/leather - which color

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Mlp07 
#1 ·
Hello all, I just wanted to get some opinions on which leather color looks the best. Which leather color do you think is the most common? I've been looking for 2013-2014 GTs but a large portion of them have the saddle brown interior leather, which I dislike very strongly. In fact, I think I would rather have cloth seats (not to knock cloth seats) than the saddle brown leather. I think it looks like the cow or car got an orange spray tan. However, I have seen some cases where it fits with the individual car quite nicely. For example, I saw a black 2013 GT premium that looked perfect, but then I saw the interior color. The sound out of my mouth sounded like "Gah!". What do you think about the interior colors available on the Mustangs?

#4 · (Edited)
Hm, on Coyote cars I'll take the saddle any day of the week, over every other interior color option. Prefer grabber blue with the saddle. Good color combo. Maybe with CS appearance package.
3V's it's the red leather. Needs to be ingot silver. Silver exterior with red interior is the perfect color combo in my opinion.
Have charcoal in my GT and two tone in my Roush.

Pick your poison.

#6 ·
I'm with you, don't like the brown or the red in the 2010 up. White looks okay, black is best. My problem with the non-black seats is much of the rest of interior trim remains black, doesn't coordinate well to my eye. If Ford changed those trim colors to match seats I would like other color alternatives much better. I would prefer an all silver interior if Ford offered it, the all black interior is a really dark place, and really adds to the heat when my top is down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.