Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Current American Muscle Go To guy/gal?

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  oxfordwhite 
#1 ·
Looks like there isn't much activity in the AM section. Who is the current AM rep to approach these days for a coupon code?

I have the Ford Track Handling suspension kit and the Ford Performance Pack Stage 2 on my AM shopping cart and would love to take advantage of the generous coupon.

Thanks, folks!

#8 ·
I have no problem w/American Muscle. They've had parts I couldn't get elsewhere such as the CORRECT water pump to heater pipe heater hose. Haven't experienced a 'handling fee' with any online parts dealer.

Thank you AM!

They also sent me a free calendar in 2017 (orders over $99) when I emailed them saying I didn't need or afford any parts then but sure would like a calendar & they sent me one. Good PR. Used CJ Pony, LMR & AM, all good. My $.02.

#9 ·
Rockauto has the correct hoses too and probably for less money. I never shop at AM anymore unless they are the absolute only place where I can get the part I need or the price is drastically lower. AM's customer service went straight to hell in the last 2 years and their SR brand is a joke.

#15 ·
VMP about to make a $7000+ dollar sale due to AM. Sucks cause I have done a LOT of business with them in the past and some being big ticket items such as the one thats about to happen

#16 ·
$99 handling fee wtf? I'm about to go check and see if it does it for me too. Not gonna buy anything but still... Last thing I bought from them was a few months ago because they were the only ppl who had a few parts I needed in stock and could get them to me 100% in a few days. No fee then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.