AUTOX on monday in cordova - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-27-2004, 11:32 PM   #1
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
AUTOX on monday in cordova

you plannin to head up there horse??? i may go with a couple friends and see how my stock suspension holds up haha

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2004, 12:01 PM   #2
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

i guess its at john deere in mt joy...

I like toys
Old 05-31-2004, 08:48 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to Horse Send a message via Yahoo to Horse
Well, I met you. I have to say your mustang looks even better in person. All in all the autocross was pretty good. Weather held us to only getting 4 runs with sucked, but I managed in my 4 runs to shave over 4 seconds off my times and took 3rd. Jason, (240 SX) ran an abnormal 93 second run, beating me by over 2 seconds. The guy in the 5.0 beat me by 7 tenths. I think I could have placed better had we gotten more than one run on the last heat. Running just one run after working for 3 hrs is just tough to get back in the groove again.

Hope you'll show for the autocross June 20th at Mark of the Quad Cities.
That's the next race around here.
4.2L , CAI, BBK 65MM throttle body, 30lb injectors, SSM ported intakes, FLEX 1/2" spacer, RPM big valve heads, Comp roller rockers and cam, ASP-underdrive pulley, GT rear swaybar, & Quad Shocks, Full MM Coilover conversion, 17" Grey Torque Thrust wheels, FMS Aluminum driveshaft 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 gears, Tri-Ax Shorthrow shifter & SPEC stage II clutch w/ aluminum flywheel
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2004, 11:08 PM   #4
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

ok i was wonderin where it was at. Hopefully I'll be there.

I like toys
Old 06-01-2004, 12:57 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

How did you do when you took your fun run?
4.2L , CAI, BBK 65MM throttle body, 30lb injectors, SSM ported intakes, FLEX 1/2" spacer, RPM big valve heads, Comp roller rockers and cam, ASP-underdrive pulley, GT rear swaybar, & Quad Shocks, Full MM Coilover conversion, 17" Grey Torque Thrust wheels, FMS Aluminum driveshaft 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 gears, Tri-Ax Shorthrow shifter & SPEC stage II clutch w/ aluminum flywheel
Old 06-01-2004, 01:14 PM   #6
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

I dont know, they werent timing... i didnt spin out or anything though... i was suprised at how well my tires actually held the pavement, and with my 4.10s i ran in 1st the entire time except that straight away and never had problems sliding out comin out of turns with my rpms around 3.5k

I like toys
Old 06-01-2004, 02:03 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

I ran the hell out of Horse this weekend. I ran him at 4000-5200 the entire track except for the straight right in front, which I hit 2nd for. Now that I'm thinking about it, I should have been in second on those long sweeping corners, I'm pretty sure I could have taken those faster. If we'd have had more runs I'd have figured that out.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion