New "revised" MOTM to begin in April - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Mustang of the Month

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-01-2015, 02:41 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
For the holiday themes, we are looking forward to a Mustang with a backround of "leaves changing" during November, or a setting more appropriate to a Thanksgiving surounding. Personally, I'm looking forward to the creativity I know the membership has demonstrated.

However, should some decide to weld a turkey to their pristine Mustang in hopes it will gain them a nomination, and get the high votes from this site membership, go right ahead.

But as many others here would agree, I have faith in ME's membership towards their pride in their Mustang.
I like the themes!

I just don't know how we are supposed to nominate someone if they don't have a specific thread to post their "themed" photographs in.
And again, if there is a self-nomination thread, members can post pictures in that, and it will also express their interest in participating in that months contest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2015, 02:54 PM   #37
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
I like the themes!

I just don't know how we are supposed to nominate someone if they don't have a specific thread to post their "themed" photographs in.
And again, if there is a self-nomination thread, members can post pictures in that, and it will also express their interest in participating in that months contest.
A fix has been made. I created a post asking folks to reply to with a nominated Mustang. I've asked for members that wish to submit their Mustang for nomination to include pictures, as these will be used by the members of ME to vote if their Mustang makes it to the voting poll thread that will be created after the 5 days of nomination.

Remember, while some call it popularity contest, it is! The ME members will vote on the winner, so votes count, and with a poll thread, you'll only get one vote. Nominations can come from the owner themself, or from another member, but pictures will be required for voting. If you nominate someone, it will be you, or that members responsibilty to post the pictures. You can include a thread to a garage (if that member created one), or to another location where the pictures are located. While you cannot go back and edit the reply, simply add a new reply with the pictures.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:57 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
A fix has been made. I created a post asking folks to reply to with a nominated Mustang. I've asked for members that wish to submit their Mustang for nomination to include pictures, as these will be used by the members of ME to vote if their Mustang makes it to the voting poll thread that will be created after the 5 days of nomination.

Remember, while some call it popularity contest, it is! The ME members will vote on the winner, so votes count, and with a poll thread, you'll only get one vote. Nominations can come from the owner themself, or from another member, but pictures will be required for voting. If you nominate someone, it will be you, or that members responsibilty to post the pictures. You can include a thread to a garage (if that member created one), or to another location where the pictures are located. While you cannot go back and edit the reply, simply add a new reply with the pictures.
Awesome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2015, 07:18 AM   #39
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
We're not perfect, but we are trying. We listen, we react, and we are making changes.

This morning, I changed the theme to best custom. That sould darn near allow any Mustang on this site to get a nominated, yet so far (4-2-2015 8:00 AM est), none have been placed.

We've fixed the problem of not being able to create a thread on MOTM; now you should have no problem. I also created one to allow anyone to post on if that would be easier.
Old 04-05-2015, 04:31 PM   #40
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff

Region: Alaska
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
Attachment 179153

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Also, it's a good idea to state whether you're nominating yourself or not, rather than just posting a photo.
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Mustang of the Month