June 2013 MOTM Winner, soccerluvr4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Mustang of the Month > Mustang of the Month Winners

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-07-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
June 2013 MOTM Winner, soccerluvr4

Everyone that sees this Bullitt pull through the Mc.Donald's drive-thru stops to take a second look.

Congratulations Andrew on a job well done this month.

Advertisement

Old 06-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Everyone that sees this Bullitt pull through the Mc.Donald's drive-thru stops to take a second look.

Congratulations Andrew on a job well done this month.
Especially because it's coming out the drive-thru in reverse! Lmao. Congrats soccer!
Old 06-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #3
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. It really means a lot to me that people like my car.... If anyone doesn't know the story about me and my car, here it goes:

I joined this forum a few days after my 17th birthday in February of 2012, i always loved Mustangs and have been looking around for an 05-09 V6 mustang, something that looks cool but will please my parents because they could see that a teenager with a GT mustang may be a bad idea. Even though when i joined the forum i didn't have a Mustang i always lurked around it because i was very interested in all of it, so one day i decided to join. So my entire 4 years of High School i saved all the money i earned, it was really hard to find any job until late my Junior year in High School, so it took me a while to get the money. I sacrificed so much working for this car. Around the same time almost a year later i was looking at a 1999 Mustang GT, it had a lot of mods done to it, pretty much full bolt ons, staggered wheels, gears ect. My dad didn't really like the idea of that car, so he searched a little. At that point i proved to my parents that i'm a responsible driver and they were considering letting me get a 99-04Gt since that was in my price range. So when my dad was looking around he pulled up an add at a used car dealer and there it was, the 2001 Mustang Bullitt up for sale in my price range. I immedietly wanted to go test drive it. So we went to the dealer, test drove it and brought it home the next weekend. I never drove any other Mustang, i knew this one was the one for me...

Sorry if i bored all of you with my story, it just means a lot that after all my hard work for getting this car people really do appreciate and like my car.

Thank you all again for those who voted for me, and to those who didn't win this month's, you all have awesome cars.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post
Especially because it's coming out the drive-thru in reverse! Lmao. Congrats soccer!
I've actually never driven myself through a drive-thru before that point, that was the first time ever, so i had to do it right.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2013, 09:12 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Thank you to everyone who voted for me. It really means a lot to me that people like my car.... If anyone doesn't know the story about me and my car, here it goes:

I joined this forum a few days after my 17th birthday in February of 2012, i always loved Mustangs and have been looking around for an 05-09 V6 mustang, something that looks cool but will please my parents because they could see that a teenager with a GT mustang may be a bad idea. Even though when i joined the forum i didn't have a Mustang i always lurked around it because i was very interested in all of it, so one day i decided to join. So my entire 4 years of High School i saved all the money i earned, it was really hard to find any job until late my Junior year in High School, so it took me a while to get the money. I sacrificed so much working for this car. Around the same time almost a year later i was looking at a 1999 Mustang GT, it had a lot of mods done to it, pretty much full bolt ons, staggered wheels, gears ect. My dad didn't really like the idea of that car, so he searched a little. At that point i proved to my parents that i'm a responsible driver and they were considering letting me get a 99-04Gt since that was in my price range. So when my dad was looking around he pulled up an add at a used car dealer and there it was, the 2001 Mustang Bullitt up for sale in my price range. I immedietly wanted to go test drive it. So we went to the dealer, test drove it and brought it home the next weekend. I never drove any other Mustang, i knew this one was the one for me...

Sorry if i bored all of you with my story, it just means a lot that after all my hard work for getting this car people really do appreciate and like my car.

Thank you all again for those who voted for me, and to those who didn't win this month's, you all have awesome cars.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

I've actually never driven myself through a drive-thru before that point, that was the first time ever, so i had to do it right.
That's a cool story man! I like people that earn their car or just anything in general! I don't like when people brag about what they have & didn't even work for it!

That was a good 1st moment with ur new mustang I bet! Haha.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:

That's a cool story man! I like people that earn their car or just anything in general! I don't like when people brag about what they have & didn't even work for it!

That was a good 1st moment with ur new mustang I bet! Haha.
+1 I didn't actually pay for my car but if something needs done that's within my ability I do it and help my dad when he's doing something I also help him mow yards and side projects
Old 06-08-2013, 09:56 PM   #6
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post

+1 I didn't actually pay for my car but if something needs done that's within my ability I do it and help my dad when he's doing something I also help him mow yards and side projects
I've seen the kind of work you do with cars. You are much better at the mechanics side than me. I wish I could do that type of stuff to my car.

HID end all thread
Old 06-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post

See I have not problem with that because u take pride in what u have & not just take it for granted! That's awesome that u work on ur own car & help out ur dad with different things! I see too many people that just take advantage of what they get instead of appreciating it!
Old 06-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #8
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:

See I have not problem with that because u take pride in what u have & not just take it for granted! That's awesome that u work on ur own car & help out ur dad with different things! I see too many people that just take advantage of what they get instead of appreciating it!
Some girl in my grade got a 2003 BMW Z4 as an early graduation gift.... 1st semester of senior year lol

HID end all thread
Old 06-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Some girl in my grade got a 2003 BMW Z4 as an early graduation gift.... 1st semester of senior year lol
Yea it's usually people with more expensive cars! If she appreciates it then its all gravy but I would bet that she doesn't! Haha.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:31 PM   #10
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:

Yea it's usually people with more expensive cars! If she appreciates it then its all gravy but I would bet that she doesn't! Haha.
She likes it because its "cute". It's a sports car and I've never seen her go above 2k rpm.

HID end all thread
Old 06-08-2013, 10:37 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Congrats welcome to the club bro lol !
Old 06-08-2013, 10:41 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

She likes it because its "cute". It's a sports car and I've never seen her go above 2k rpm.
Lmao. Cute!? Oh man she should have gotten a fiat500! Smh.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:25 PM   #13
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
Congrats welcome to the club bro lol !
Thank you!

HID end all thread
Old 06-09-2013, 12:21 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I've seen the kind of work you do with cars. You are much better at the mechanics side than me. I wish I could do that type of stuff to my car.
You can do alot more than you think you can and I'm not really that good 90% of that's dad I suggest getting a 4.6/5.4 build book you can learn alot
Old 06-09-2013, 12:35 AM   #15
ME Bloodhound
Staff

I'll have 2k at the end of summer. I'll put 1k away and spend as little of the 1k left over as needed, and possibly save up for a turbo some point. No point in wasting money on bolt ons when it will all add up to what FI will cost. That's what I've been thinking lately.

HID end all thread
Old 06-09-2013, 12:53 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

You could buy heads ^
Old 06-09-2013, 12:54 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Congrats!
Old 06-09-2013, 02:48 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Well soccer you've done it. Congrats my friend. I told you hard work pays off.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Congratulations Andrew!

MOTM winner May 2015 "Best mods Mustang". Please View my Garage for complete details on modifications.
Scott2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Now we need a July motm
Old 06-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #21
Staff
Blogger
Staff

It's conning sorry if I don't have it done by tomorrow feel free to send an angry mob to my door
Old 06-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It's conning sorry if I don't have it done by tomorrow feel free to send an angry mob to my door
Getting my torches and pitchforks ready
Old 06-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Im not far! Im sharpening the pitch forks as we speak
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:34 PM   #24
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Alright see I was trying to make plans tonight, but when 2 people already had something going on I decided I would forgo making anymore plans and finish up the MOTM.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:06 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Quote:
Alright see I was trying to make plans tonight, but when 2 people already had something going on I decided I would forgo making anymore plans and finish up the MOTM.
No pressure, if you need help with the angry mod, just let me know. Some of us really appreciate all of the hard work the moderators do!

MOTM winner May 2015 "Best mods Mustang". Please View my Garage for complete details on modifications.
Scott2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Mustang of the Month > Mustang of the Month Winners