What mods can get 350+hp? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-07-2014, 11:28 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
And who was doing your labor? BC that still does not add up to 7, 700.

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-07-2014, 11:34 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular
 
NewMtang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
And who was doing your labor? BC that still does not add up to 7, 700.

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Yes it does. Go to American Muscle, as everything I have ordered is from there, price it out.
__________________
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:18 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular
 
2 Stangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Region: Nevada
Posts: 2,093
JimC owned a 4.0 liter V6 that was ProCharged. No need for a built engine that 4.0 is tough. Forgot how much power he was putting down but just search "JimC" he talks about his 4.0 a lot, or PM him he's got a ton of info and likes to help people.
__________________
2010 GT Premium - Automatic - Torch Red
2 Stangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-08-2014, 01:10 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

In plain simple English, your wasting your time and lots of money. You will never get the horsepower you want.

Save up and sell it and buy a V8. Depending on which year, you will have 405 or 420 horsepower to work with.

I have a 2013 V6. To date, I have over $7,700 in my car. That includes:
Springs, Shocks, Struts, Springs, Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Adj. Upper Control Arms, Adj. Lower Control Arms, Aluminum Driveshaft, Bama Tune, BBK Catted X-Pipes, BBK Ceramic Headers, Ford Racing Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Airaid CAI, Upgraded Drilled and Cross Cut Rotors, Ceramic Pads. Getting ready to order 18" Chrome Bullitts or 18" Chrome 2010 OE Style Wheels, Both Staggered.

Then it will be time to start on the engine. God help anyone who runs into my car.
What power you making bro? Just curious?
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:18 AM   #75
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
What power you making bro? Just curious?

Looks like most of it is suspension, so stockish power.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:43 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post

Looks like most of it is suspension, so stockish power.
That's what I was thinking too. Lot of suspension work. That sucker must handle great.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:22 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
What mustang is 405?

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Don't you remember?? The LS6 Mustang lol
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:13 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular
 
NewMtang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
What mustang is 405?

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
412, My Bad.
__________________
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 07:46 PM   #79
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 15
So I was searching the forums for some information on intake manifolds that may be good for a s/c 4.0....and came across this very old thread.

I have an 08 V6 and I have done V2 s/c, meth kit, lowering kit, Eibach shock and strut kit, chromed rims, nitto tires, audio system, 3.73 gears, dual exhaust. I have an auto...I'm making 290rwhp right now, I think about 289rwt...and the boost maxes out at about 11@top rpm - forget the number - don't have dyno sheet on me at the moment.

I was going to have a shop install some long tubes and a tb so I can gain that last few hp to get over 300 and possible get a more aggressive tune or maybe some more boost.

I still have stock internals and the 7.5 axle (hasn't broken...fingers crossed). I think I was making somewhere around 350hp at the crank. I'm not a huge gearhead...just got into cars and mods as soon as I got my mustang. Before that I just had a celica and taurus lol...

Anyways...after ALL the money I've dumped on parts and install, I would tell anyone looking to make this much power to just get a v8. I would upgrade to a v8 in heartbeat if I had any money left.
frisbeedude87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 09:13 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular
 
Boosted_3v's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Fresno
Region: California
Posts: 361
Or pick up a 3v for a good price 👍 haven't came across a 3.7 that has beat me, I've raced a few but nothing get hopefully it stays that way lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Boosted_3v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:24 PM   #81
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
3.7 takes 500-600 horsepower on stock internals. 3v you don't really want to go past 450.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:40 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular
 
TTmustang10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Clovis
Region: Other
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangguy0202 View Post
I have an 08 V6 and I'm at 373 at the wheels... Wasn't cheap and it was a long road to get there.... However I have not changed heads or any of the internals an made it this far but now in stuck until I do get forged internals...... But here's the list and I'm sure I'll forget something..... Throttle body, throttle body spacer, headers, underdrive pullies, screamin demon coilpack and 10mm wires with iridium tipped plugs, t-lok, 373 gears, sts rear mount turbo with professional dyno tune, and what ever else I'm forgetting lol

1st where did you get UD pulley they dont make any aluminum pullies fot us yet or do they?

Im in the same boat as you just a tad bit different set up. i was currently at 383rwhp but the torque coverter went out the input shaft teeth were totally twisted and the converter the surrounds the input shaft that it spins tore itself so it was free spinning and wouldn't ingauge any gear. i could push my car in R it was that bad.

2010 v6 4.0 though grabber blue

MODS:

-shelby fully built 8.8 t-lok, LSD, 3.73, 31 spine, cobra flange
-twin turbo both 40mm
-headers oem facing forward to instant spool turbos
-custom 3500 stall
-tranny rebuild (specs) i dont know
-one piece DS
-10mm wires
-accel coil pack
-ford racing injectors
-SR MAF sensor
- spark plugs are not sure ill find out
-suspension stock for now
-SR strut tower brace
- upgraded fuel pump ( cali we only have 91 octane)
-AEM boost gauge/controller ( no pillar wanted to be discrete) is in air vent
- exhaust far from stock. x pipe and cut outs, muffler delete
- expensive *** intercooler
- BOV is precision


any other parts just ask cant think of what all ive done or shops done some of the stuff id have to ask the shop

Yeah now i need internals, getting cam grind, port and polish heads - valve job. Boring engine a bit. cant forget head stud upgrade.

i wish there was a better intake manifold the this POS plastic, wish some one made one for a reasonable price not like tony for 1,100 plus shipping and taxes

shes currently at the shop, so when ever shes done ill make more videos of everything just bare the wait with me its been tooo long.
TTmustang10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 05:04 PM   #83
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTmustang10 View Post
1st where did you get UD pulley they dont make any aluminum pullies fot us yet or do they?

Im in the same boat as you just a tad bit different set up. i was currently at 383rwhp but the torque coverter went out the input shaft teeth were totally twisted and the converter the surrounds the input shaft that it spins tore itself so it was free spinning and wouldn't ingauge any gear. i could push my car in R it was that bad.

2010 v6 4.0 though grabber blue

MODS:

-shelby fully built 8.8 t-lok, LSD, 3.73, 31 spine, cobra flange
-twin turbo both 40mm
-headers oem facing forward to instant spool turbos
-custom 3500 stall
-tranny rebuild (specs) i dont know
-one piece DS
-10mm wires
-accel coil pack
-ford racing injectors
-SR MAF sensor
- spark plugs are not sure ill find out
-suspension stock for now
-SR strut tower brace
- upgraded fuel pump ( cali we only have 91 octane)
-AEM boost gauge/controller ( no pillar wanted to be discrete) is in air vent
- exhaust far from stock. x pipe and cut outs, muffler delete
- expensive *** intercooler
- BOV is precision


any other parts just ask cant think of what all ive done or shops done some of the stuff id have to ask the shop

Yeah now i need internals, getting cam grind, port and polish heads - valve job. Boring engine a bit. cant forget head stud upgrade.

i wish there was a better intake manifold the this POS plastic, wish some one made one for a reasonable price not like tony for 1,100 plus shipping and taxes

shes currently at the shop, so when ever shes done ill make more videos of everything just bare the wait with me its been tooo long.
That sounds awesome. I thought the intake from Tonys seemed really cool. But I decided to make the last upgrade with the funds I had for the lt headers and tb instead.
frisbeedude87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 06:46 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular
 
4.0nativepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Reno
Region: Nevada
Posts: 118
There are mustang 4.0 v6 that can produce 400 to 500 hp.
There are even 4.0 v6 hitting high 10s low 11s so it's very possible.
Check out dragzine.com and cmoc.ca there are plenty of superchargers roots and centrifigul and turbo kits single and twin turbo kits for a 4.0 v6.
4.0nativepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 06:48 AM   #85
Registered Member
Regular
 
4.0nativepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Reno
Region: Nevada
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangguy0202 View Post
I have an 08 V6 and I'm at 373 at the wheels... Wasn't cheap and it was a long road to get there.... However I have not changed heads or any of the internals an made it this far but now in stuck until I do get forged internals...... But here's the list and I'm sure I'll forget something..... Throttle body, throttle body spacer, headers, underdrive pullies, screamin demon coilpack and 10mm wires with iridium tipped plugs, t-lok, 373 gears, sts rear mount turbo with professional dyno tune, and what ever else I'm forgetting lol
How do you like the sts rear turbo kit? I am buying the front mount single percision turbo kit from mrt 60mm turbo ball bearing.
4.0nativepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 06:51 AM   #86
Registered Member
Regular
 
4.0nativepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Reno
Region: Nevada
Posts: 118
I think it's funny when people bash on v6s out there when the new 2017 Ford GT is a v6 twin turbo. Producing more power then a stage 3 roush.
4.0nativepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 07:28 AM   #87
Registered Member
Regular
 
jkeaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Winston Salem
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,388
Old thread.
__________________
03 GT Convertible, 5-speed
07 V6 Coupe
jkeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:12 PM   #88
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,599
This guy again... The 4.0 V6 sucks for performance. Period. Its an average largish V6 with no bells and whistles. With enough money you can make anything fast. Comparing it to the 3.5TT Eco is like comparing a .22 practice rifle to a .50 caliber rifle. Yeah they are both "guns"...
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:29 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular
 
jek57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 500
At the very least buy a 3.7 305 hp cant go wrong
jek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:05 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular
 
jkeaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Winston Salem
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
This guy again... The 4.0 V6 sucks for performance. Period. Its an average largish V6 with no bells and whistles. With enough money you can make anything fast. Comparing it to the 3.5TT Eco is like comparing a .22 practice rifle to a .50 caliber rifle. Yeah they are both "guns"...
Yup. I put a ford performance exhaust on the 07 to make it sound a bit better and put all my other money into appearance mods. Aside from doing suspension next, thats it. Paid $7500 for it 4 years ago. She's just fine to me. Not even thinking about putting money into the engine.
__________________
03 GT Convertible, 5-speed
07 V6 Coupe
jkeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:53 PM   #91
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkeaton View Post
Yup. I put a ford performance exhaust on the 07 to make it sound a bit better and put all my other money into appearance mods. Aside from doing suspension next, thats it. Paid $7500 for it 4 years ago. She's just fine to me. Not even thinking about putting money into the engine.
Best way to do it. The S197 actually cleans up extremely well. There are a few real nice 4.0s around the Air Force base. And the engines are just dual exhaust with a tune, the rest is appearance, sound system, suspension and wheels. And they are great. But the owners also don't think they're going to win any races.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:16 PM   #92
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
It was a huge improvement by Ford going from that 4.0 to the 3.7 in 2011. I mean really huge lol.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:27 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Martinsburg
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
This guy again... The 4.0 V6 sucks for performance. Period. Its an average largish V6 with no bells and whistles. With enough money you can make anything fast. Comparing it to the 3.5TT Eco is like comparing a .22 practice rifle to a .50 caliber rifle. Yeah they are both "guns"...
Its a truck engine and was meant as a stopgap. My beater Explorer has the same engine as his Mustang.
__________________
2014 Sterling gray GT 6M
Paxton Novi 2200, DW1000 injectors, JMS BAP, ATI damper
Lethal ORP, MGW shifter, BMR upper and lowers, Spicer 1 piece DS, Ram Single disk clutch with aluminum flywheel, Power leather seat conversion. Staggered wheels.
605 RWHP on a safe tune
scott9050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 03:42 PM   #94
Registered Member
Regular
 
4.0nativepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Reno
Region: Nevada
Posts: 118
Don't hate.
If you go to mustang collective or cmoc.ca
There are people that have reached up to 450hp and 500hp so it's by far possible. Remember anything is possible.
4.0nativepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:11 PM   #95
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Milpitas
Region: California
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.0nativepower View Post
Don't hate.
If you go to mustang collective or cmoc.ca
There are people that have reached up to 450hp and 500hp so it's by far possible. Remember anything is possible.
If you buy a Vortech V2 supercharger kit with water to air after cooler, you can get to 300rwhp on 91 octane! @10psi!

If you buy the Vortech V3 kit. It comes with a front mount intercooler and a 16psi pulley! That will take you over 400rwhp and you can run midv12's in the 1/4 mile!

Up to your budget!
msp.ecoboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 12:47 AM   #96
Registered Member
Regular
 
alex10staley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 54
With the V6 models of mustangs, up until the most recent model 16-17, trying to get more horsepower out of those engines will cost too much money for how little you will get in the end. You would need to get a built engine, exhaust, throttle body, probably upgrade spark plugs, intake, etc. Honestly if you save up the money and do your research and have the tools or money, just do a new coyote swap because they start with good horsepower and torque and have endless possibilities unlike the V6's.
alex10staley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 07:22 AM   #97
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex10staley View Post
With the V6 models of mustangs, up until the most recent model 16-17, trying to get more horsepower out of those engines will cost too much money for how little you will get in the end. You would need to get a built engine, exhaust, throttle body, probably upgrade spark plugs, intake, etc. Honestly if you save up the money and do your research and have the tools or money, just do a new coyote swap because they start with good horsepower and torque and have endless possibilities unlike the V6's.
There is so much bad info in this post I'm not even going to go through it line by line. I'll leave it at ppl who post stuff like this are the problem with most forums out there.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 08:37 AM   #98
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Milpitas
Region: California
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
There is so much bad info in this post I'm not even going to go through it line by line. I'll leave it at ppl who post stuff like this are the problem with most forums out there.
In a way he is right! A Coyote crate engine is around $6500! So he is right!

But personally I like V6's!

1. Cologne V6 - forged rods from the factory

2. 3.7L V6 runs 10's on the 1/4 mile with 443rwhp 503ftlbs of torque

3. 3.5L Ecoboost- good engine to swap to for a mustang, buy the crate engine $6700 dollars!

Up to your taste I guess!!
msp.ecoboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 09:06 AM   #99
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Milpitas
Region: California
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex10staley View Post
With the V6 models of mustangs, up until the most recent model 16-17, trying to get more horsepower out of those engines will cost too much money for how little you will get in the end. You would need to get a built engine, exhaust, throttle body, probably upgrade spark plugs, intake, etc. Honestly if you save up the money and do your research and have the tools or money, just do a new coyote swap because they start with good horsepower and torque and have endless possibilities unlike the V6's.
The V6's also have a lot of support from the aftermarket!
msp.ecoboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 11:18 AM   #100
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by msp.ecoboost View Post
In a way he is right! A Coyote crate engine is around $6500! So he is right!

But personally I like V6's!

1. Cologne V6 - forged rods from the factory

2. 3.7L V6 runs 10's on the 1/4 mile with 443rwhp 503ftlbs of torque

3. 3.5L Ecoboost- good engine to swap to for a mustang, buy the crate engine $6700 dollars!

Up to your taste I guess!!
TBTH, you are just as bad as he is...
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 11:44 AM   #101
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Milpitas
Region: California
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
TBTH, you are just as bad as he is...
LOL! I'm cool with my Ecoboost! But I live the 4.0 Cologne V6!
msp.ecoboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 12:25 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Milpitas
Region: California
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by msp.ecoboost View Post
LOL! I'm cool with my Ecoboost! But I live the 4.0 Cologne V6!
The 4.0 Cologne V6 has been to 10's in the 1/4mile by 2 people!

1.Ricky Best from Vortech, using a V2 supercharger and a 75 shot of NOS!

2. Todd Wallace, using a Powerhouse turbo! Owner of the TheMustangCollective.com
msp.ecoboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2006 GT 350 theivanoff 2005-2010 Mustang GT 15 09-20-2011 06:16 PM
New mods 1gt289 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 28 07-31-2011 02:35 PM
Learning about car mods kblunt 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 3 07-16-2011 08:51 PM
Mods? afree05 2005-2010 V6 Mustang 15 07-04-2011 11:50 PM
97' v-6 mods dandan Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 2 06-26-2011 10:51 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



01:24 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.