Just s Few things!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-20-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Just s Few things!!

Hey everyone!! Just had a few things happen over a few weeks and didn't want to make a thread everytime so I figured I'd just Wait and make one later...it's later!
Please keep in mind my car is bone stock!!

1) what's the best intake for my 2008 6er? I don't really won't a tuner right now! (waiting alil to get used to the car first)

2)Where can I buy an owners manual for my car for cheap?

3) do this shammys work on drying my car after a wash or will they damage the paint?

4 and most important!! I was driving my cousins Nissan altima seR the other day...and well I was driving it it fault like when I stepped on the gas the air flew right throw the car and picked up speed like it was nothing...my sixxer can do that but not like the seR...any ideas?
Holdempoker102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2011, 01:57 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
1.bbk cold air intakes have the best reviews
2.eBay
3. ALWAYS use microfiber clothes when drying to reduce scratches
4. That type r if 2000+ has a 2.0L engine pushing 200hp while the car only weighs 2800 lbs. Less weight with speed =quickness but the car has major problems with corners because of this.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:42 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Thanks for the reply!!!
Yea I thought it was a 2.0 too but it was a 3.5! I think your right tho...the car felt really light...just the flow was really good. He only has ricers on it with cai intake

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

I was reading about that BBC cai and it says no tune required...if I buy this then tune it later will I still get the same perks as another intake that requires a tune?
Holdempoker102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2011, 11:06 AM   #4

Region: Oklahoma
Re: Just s Few things!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdempoker102 View Post
Thanks for the reply!!!
Yea I thought it was a 2.0 too but it was a 3.5! I think your right tho...the car felt really light...just the flow was really good. He only has ricers on it with cai intake

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

I was reading about that BBC cai and it says no tune required...if I buy this then tune it later will I still get the same perks as another intake that requires a tune?
You can get a tune for one that doesn't require one at a later point. Now, if I'm wrong on this someone correct me, but... if you buy one that doesn't require a tune it will not give you as much gain as one that does for this reason: Your CAI that doesn't require a tune won't give you as much gain because it stays within the stock parameters for air coming in. CAIs that DO require a tune use a bigger filter and tube which allow for even more air coming in than your non-tune that stays within stock parameters.
albabb is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang