STUMPED - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mr. SoloDolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 224
STUMPED

So while I was at work some ******* snapped my antenna completely off from the base and the bottom of the screw is still stuck in there preventing me from installing a new one any suggestions on how I can get it out?
Mr. SoloDolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sambrostang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 46
**** the bolt find out who he is and where he lives and make him take it out with his teeth nothin worse than ****ing with a mans car Sorry for the ou burst I've been drinking from lunch time and I can feel your pain

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Use a east out bolt extractor if u don't got 1 in you tool kit get 1 they save u a lot of headaches
Sambrostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
dolfin13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. SoloDolo
So while I was at work some ******* snapped my antenna completely off from the base and the bottom of the screw is still stuck in there preventing me from installing a new one any suggestions on how I can get it out?
Get a tap set. Basically what that does. Is with a hammer u put it where the antenna was. Tap it in, it grips it and allows you to unscrew it
dolfin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-14-2012, 01:31 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mr. SoloDolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambrostang
**** the bolt find out who he is and where he lives and make him take it out with his teeth nothin worse than ****ing with a mans car Sorry for the ou burst I've been drinking from lunch time and I can feel your pain

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Use a east out bolt extractor if u don't got 1 in you tool kit get 1 they save u a lot of headaches
O I know I was heated I wish I knew who it was I would really f*** their **** up but thanks for your response man

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfin13

Get a tap set. Basically what that does. Is with a hammer u put it where the antenna was. Tap it in, it grips it and allows you to unscrew it
Thanks man I sure will look into that you know where I can get it from?
Mr. SoloDolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:51 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
dolfin13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 224
Re: STUMPED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. SoloDolo View Post
O I know I was heated I wish I knew who it was I would really f*** their **** up but thanks for your response man

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------



Thanks man I sure will look into that you know where I can get it from?
any hardware store should have them
dolfin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2.3 has me stumped 351 windsor 2.3 Mustang 16 12-26-2011 10:07 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



05:56 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.