Pypes True Dual Exhaust X-pipe Kit with Takeoff GT mufflers - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrav83
IMO if its single for 400 no cuz it doesn't even look better
I agree, I wouldn't ever pay over $250 for a single
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
245ciPony's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 193
Id spend it again if i had to do it over
245ciPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by 245ciPony
Id spend it again if i had to do it over
That's stupid, you could get duals which sound better and look better for only $100 more
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #39
Registered User
Newbie
 
Hmay2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3
Well Hey guys I have a 09' Mustang v6 but I want an exhaust that has a nice growl and is also pretty loud but idk what to do??
HELP ME??? I need suggestions please and thank you
Hmay2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
angelofrat42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmay2037
Well Hey guys I have a 09' Mustang v6 but I want an exhaust that has a nice growl and is also pretty loud but idk what to do??
HELP ME??? I need suggestions please and thank you
Pypes dual exhaust conversion with pype bomb axle back. Plenty loud for anyone without going catless
angelofrat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:46 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 157
Re: Pypes True Dual Exhaust X-pipe Kit with Takeoff GT mufflers

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofrat42 View Post
I'd like to hear what system you have set up on your V6 mustang
She can't tell you because she has a GT. I don't think she has a V6, but I could be wrong. IDK why she even comes here, never adds anything constructive. I first saw her a few weeks ago in these threads asking people why they got a V6 instead of a GT (dumb question to ask in a V6 forum). She hasn't let up any since then. All I can tell is she's only here to argue and/or berate people or poke jabs at them because they don't have a GT.
sixty4half is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mady

Then I guess that says a lot about pypes >_>
Why are you hating on Pypes?? I have them and they sound good to me,
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:00 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
angelofrat42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty4half

She can't tell you because she has a GT. I don't think she has a V6, but I could be wrong. IDK why she even comes here, never adds anything constructive. I first saw her a few weeks ago in these threads asking people why they got a V6 instead of a GT (dumb question to ask in a V6 forum). She hasn't let up any since then. All I can tell is she's only here to argue and/or berate people or poke jabs at them because they don't have a GT.
I wonder why she left the kitchen, and if daddy bought her car for her
angelofrat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #44
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
^^
Just my opinion. That's why I don't like them. Also I bought my car on my own. Don't hate me just cuase ur jelly of what I have. And lastly I'm allowed to say my opinion about a exhaust in a exhaust thread. So u saying that I only berate people isn't true. I simply say I hate the sound of pypes PERIOD. Your the one who is getting mad and argumentative over something that is opinion not fact.
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #45
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty4half

She can't tell you because she has a GT. I don't think she has a V6, but I could be wrong. IDK why she even comes here, never adds anything constructive. I first saw her a few weeks ago in these threads asking people why they got a V6 instead of a GT (dumb question to ask in a V6 forum). She hasn't let up any since then. All I can tell is she's only here to argue and/or berate people or poke jabs at them because they don't have a GT.
+1
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
angelofrat42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mady
^^
Just my opinion. That's why I don't like them. Also I bought my car on my own. Don't hate me just cuase ur jelly of what I have. And lastly I'm allowed to say my opinion about a exhaust in a exhaust thread. So u saying that I only berate people isn't true. I simply say I hate the sound of pypes PERIOD. Your the one who is getting mad and argumentative over something that is opinion not fact.
And how did you get the money for a GT? Cuz if you say you worked for your parents that doesn't count
angelofrat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 157
Re: Pypes True Dual Exhaust X-pipe Kit with Takeoff GT mufflers

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofrat42 View Post
And how did you get the money for a GT? Cuz if you say you worked for your parents that doesn't count
It's not hard when you live at home. Instead of paying rent and bills you simply make car payments. To be fair, I don't care how old or what gender she is. I don't even care how she pays for her car. I just don't understand why she is in this part of the forums SOOOOOOO often.


And mady, you must be confused, I ain't mad at you. I just call 'em like I see 'em.
sixty4half is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #48
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofrat42

And how did you get the money for a GT? Cuz if you say you worked for your parents that doesn't count
I never said I work for my parents at all
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
lBRAlD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mady
^^
Just my opinion. That's why I don't like them. Also I bought my car on my own. Don't hate me just cuase ur jelly of what I have. And lastly I'm allowed to say my opinion about a exhaust in a exhaust thread. So u saying that I only berate people isn't true. I simply say I hate the sound of pypes PERIOD. Your the one who is getting mad and argumentative over something that is opinion not fact.
If I'm not mistaken you're the one who was trying to turn your opinion into fact. As if it sounds cheap to you it is cheap. No one cares, people come to these forums to get advice and talk to people who have done this been through that
Anyone can just google for answers but that's just my opinion.
lBRAlD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:51 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
angelofrat42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mady

I never said I work for my parents at all
Then how did you get enough money to afford a GT?
angelofrat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #51
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofrat42

Then how did you get enough money to afford a GT?
Worked for five years making 2k for six weeks at a summer camp and saved my money I got as gifts and its really non of your business how I afford the things I have to begin with
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mady

I never said I work for my parents at all
And mady you even said in another thread you liked your V6 better, you only bought your GT is for the sound and you said the V6 felt more torquey...so I'm completely confused with ya
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:59 PM   #53
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Mustang

And mady you even said in another thread you liked your V6 better, you only bought your GT is for the sound and you said the V6 felt more torquey...so I'm completely confused with ya
Yes I did but that was before I got used to driving a car and stopped babying the gas pedal I fail to see how that has to do with me getting money for a v8 though >_>
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mady

Yes I did but that was before I got used to driving a car and stopped babying the gas pedal I fail to see how that has to do with me getting money for a v8 though >_>
It doesn't, I was just curious lol
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #55
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Mustang

It doesn't, I was just curious lol
Alright lol XD didn't really feel like getting into another argument about it but yeah I when I posted that I didn't even press the gas that far or hard so that's why
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mady

Alright lol XD didn't really feel like getting into another argument about it but yeah I when I posted that I didn't even press the gas that far or hard so that's why
Come on now! If I had a GT I'd floor it the first strecth of open road I came to! And also everybody I think I'm gona put dual Flowmaster American Thunders out the back of the pypes mids instead of the GT take offs!
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #57
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Mustang

Come on now! If I had a GT I'd floor it the first strecth of open road I came to! And also everybody I think I'm gona put dual Flowmaster American Thunders out the back of the pypes mids instead of the GT take offs!
Yeah I didn't want to randomly kill myself by not being used to the power or the car. Also flow masters are better then GT take off mufflers in my opinion considering I'd just take off the mufflers for flow master if I had that year of the GT.
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mady

Yeah I didn't want to randomly kill myself by not being used to the power or the car. Also flow masters are better then GT take off mufflers in my opinion considering I'd just take off the mufflers for flow master if I had that year of the GT.
That's true and I'm hoping for a good sound cause the single american thunder is kindy droney and a little rice sounding
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #59
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Mustang

That's true and I'm hoping for a good sound cause the single american thunder is kindy droney and a little rice sounding
Well I had duals with a h pipe and slp loudmouths those sounded good on my v6 when I had it
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mady

Well I had duals with a h pipe and slp loudmouths those sounded good on my v6 when I had it
Yeah, do you know where I could get a GT take off H-pipe and mids?
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:08 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
Atrav83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Colorado
Posts: 474
Re: Pypes True Dual Exhaust X-pipe Kit with Takeoff GT mufflers

If your going with those flowmasters get an x pipe so it's got a grumble to it also, cuz the system puts out a nice deep sound and with an x pipe it growls at you
Atrav83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:15 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrav83
If your going with those flowmasters get an x pipe so it's got a grumble to it also, cuz the system puts out a nice deep sound and with an x pipe it growls at you
What about if I use a stock GT h-pipe?
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
Atrav83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Colorado
Posts: 474
I'm sure it wouldn't sound bad, but I'm not sure and I don't wanna tell you something I don't know
Atrav83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
scorpiouno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrav83
If your going with those flowmasters get an x pipe so it's got a grumble to it also, cuz the system puts out a nice deep sound and with an x pipe it growls at you
Same for Borla?
scorpiouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty4half

she can't tell you because she has a gt. I don't think she has a v6, but i could be wrong. Idk why she even comes here, never adds anything constructive. I first saw her a few weeks ago in these threads asking people why they got a v6 instead of a gt (dumb question to ask in a v6 forum). She hasn't let up any since then. All i can tell is she's only here to argue and/or berate people or poke jabs at them because they don't have a gt.
+1000000000000000000000000000
ponypackage07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
Giffmastaflex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 106
I know I'm alittle late but if I get pypes true dual exhaust how would I get new mufflers? Would I get the gt version or 2 of the v6 mufflers? I'm just curious
Giffmastaflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:42 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
Atrav83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Colorado
Posts: 474
Just buy an aftermarkwet ft axle back system

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

*aftermarket gt axleback system haha stupid auto correct
Atrav83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #68
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giffmastaflex
I know I'm alittle late but if I get pypes true dual exhaust how would I get new mufflers? Would I get the gt version or 2 of the v6 mufflers? I'm just curious
Once you get a dual exhaust conversion you get a GT axle-back
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Tags
exhaust

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



07:35 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.