Tuner - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #1

Region: South Carolina
Tuner

I am looking at getting a tuner for my v6 but Idk what to get, I really dont know what they r for and I was wondering if I should get one. My friends have them and they said they are nice and helpful
Jared thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2012, 11:02 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared thompson
I am looking at getting a tuner for my v6 but Idk what to get, I really dont know what they r for and I was wondering if I should get one. My friends have them and they said they are nice and helpful
Tuners=optimized power! An SCT tune by bama performance purchased from americanmuscle.com is a great way to bump up horsepower.
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #3

Region: South Carolina
I get all my mods from americanmuse.com! And about how much more hp would it give me?
Jared thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
I get all my mods from americanmuse.com! And about how much more hp would it give me?
Really depends on what you have. The more mods the more gain you will see!!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

What would I see with just dual exhaust if I get a cold air and tune it?
Saucywalnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:20 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucywalnuts
What would I see with just dual exhaust if I get a cold air and tune it?
Youll see a pretty good gain, i have Pypes Muffler deletes, and a C&L Racer Cai and it make a huge gain.
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
If you have no performance mods then you'll see 15-20HP and 20-23ft/lb increase from stock
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #8
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Re: Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared thompson View Post

Jared Thompson,

Great choice, My first recommendations to everyone entering the modification game is CAI & TUNE!

05-10 V6s have dyno proven gains of 16 RWHP and 21 ft-lb's of Torque or more on Bama Custom Tunes. By adding more fuel, optimizing the air/fuel ratio and optimizing spark timing, a Bama Custom Tune is proven to squeeze out the extra horsepower that Ford left on the table. The further into the modification game you go, the more power you'll gain!

For each and every Bama Tune, we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique set up and intended use, in an easy to use web form. This information allows us to write an entirely custom tune just for your specific vehicle to ensure we deliver the most power and performance possible.

We're constantly developing out custom tunes with the latest and greatest! Between our 14 different AM Mustangs and tons of street/track testing, and constant testing on our DynoJet 224xlc, we're looking for any minor tweaks to be made that can benefit you guys. Our lead tuner Mike Wilson works hard to give you guys one of the best custom tunes on the market!

We're also part of Fords Technology Transfer Program & Work very closely with Ford to insure that all of our tunes are perfect!

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer

Jared Thompson,

Great choice, My first recommendations to everyone entering the modification game is CAI & TUNE!

05-10 V6s have dyno proven gains of 16 RWHP and 21 ft-lb's of Torque or more on Bama Custom Tunes. By adding more fuel, optimizing the air/fuel ratio and optimizing spark timing, a Bama Custom Tune is proven to squeeze out the extra horsepower that Ford left on the table. The further into the modification game you go, the more power you'll gain!

For each and every Bama Tune, we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique set up and intended use, in an easy to use web form. This information allows us to write an entirely custom tune just for your specific vehicle to ensure we deliver the most power and performance possible.

We're constantly developing out custom tunes with the latest and greatest! Between our 14 different AM Mustangs and tons of street/track testing, and constant testing on our DynoJet 224xlc, we're looking for any minor tweaks to be made that can benefit you guys. Our lead tuner Mike Wilson works hard to give you guys one of the best custom tunes on the market!

We're also part of Fords Technology Transfer Program & Work very closely with Ford to insure that all of our tunes are perfect!

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan
Do u provide tuners for people on California? If so, what kind?
Old 08-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #10
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Re: Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamp1 View Post
Do u provide tuners for people on California? If so, what kind?

Adamp1,

Absolutely! Anything you see on our website we can ship out to California with our Free Standard Shipping. We offer SCT & Diablosport.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

- Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer

Adamp1,

Absolutely! Anything you see on our website we can ship out to California with our Free Standard Shipping. We offer SCT & Diablosport.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

- Dan
I hear bama tuners are a good deal. I have a v 6 with a k&n cai and magna flow exhaust. I want to add more performance parts but I want the tuner first.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:32 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Dan, can you pm me? I want to know what you would recommend.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang