Pranks.. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-05-2012, 01:42 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Pranks..

So I guess some people think its funny to do pranks to a car. I haven't seen a thread like this but here is some pics of what people thought was funny to do to my mustang

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2174096933.jpg
Views:	2523
Size:	455.9 KB
ID:	67186

Here is the front and that red stuff is ketchup.

Name:	image-2554260590.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	448.9 KB
ID:	67187

The back!

Name:	image-441849827.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	461.6 KB
ID:	67188

And here is what won't come off!
Claypops is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2012, 01:43 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Prank*
Old 09-05-2012, 01:47 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Damn! I would have opened a can of whoop *** on whoever did that!
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2012, 01:57 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
That sucks well at least it was ketchup
Jayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:08 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Wth.. I swear there are a lot of ****** bags out there.
muse14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:24 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

My friends thought itd be funny to ceramwrap my car before school was over. I found out who it was so I put his car up for sale on Craigslist he was getting calls for a week straight hahaha. I think I won!

Name:	image-2487085277.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	613.7 KB
ID:	67189
BeasGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
I had this happen too. Saran wrap is a *****. I had scratches all over it. I beat the **** out of the bastard. I have a friend with a brand new camaro who got a little dirt and grit on his paint and then some of his friends wrapped it. The wind kicked up overnight and when they removed it all he had scratches all the way to the metal all over the car. 2600$ in repairs. He had to file a claim and everything. Car is still in the shop.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Ya I can't wait to find out who did it. I have some ideas for them. No one will man up tho
Old 09-05-2012, 02:35 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: Pranks..

buy a bottle of goo gone...it'll get that stuff off with a blade and microfiber
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:36 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
I'd just prank them by setting their house on fire.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:37 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude
I had this happen too. Saran wrap is a *****. I had scratches all over it. I beat the **** out of the bastard. I have a friend with a brand new camaro who got a little dirt and grit on his paint and then some of his friends wrapped it. The wind kicked up overnight and when they removed it all he had scratches all the way to the metal all over the car. 2600$ in repairs. He had to file a claim and everything. Car is still in the shop.
Wow that's messed up! Its not funny to do on cars especially on nice cars!!
Old 09-05-2012, 02:44 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: Pranks..

the last time someone pranked me was in highschool (god those were the days lol) this eclipse kid put window chalk on my paint (black slammed f150)....so what did i do..i took the head off of a cat in the anatomy lab...and slammed it up his fart can like a huge potato...it was priceless watching him start his car and it was clearly muffled...he started reving it trying to figure out why it was quiet and POP the head flew out and landed 6-8 ft behind the car...a group of girls screamed...and he looked mortified. yes i was a sick man in highschool, but beating him up would have been too easy
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:18 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
Post Re: Pranks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post
the last time someone pranked me was in highschool (god those were the days lol) this eclipse kid put window chalk on my paint (black slammed f150)....so what did i do..i took the head off of a cat in the anatomy lab...and slammed it up his fart can like a huge potato...it was priceless watching him start his car and it was clearly muffled...he started reving it trying to figure out why it was quiet and POP the head flew out and landed 6-8 ft behind the car...a group of girls screamed...and he looked mortified. yes i was a sick man in highschool, but beating him up would have been too easy
That's awesome and funny
jdavis96gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:57 AM   #14
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix
Poor mister whiskers. lol
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:34 AM   #15
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix
Thats great!! I would have laughed so hard .
Old 09-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Right out of high school I was managing a local movie theater. This kid I had beaten up in school (I was a trouble maker) thought it would be cool to squirt hot sauce all over my 67 mustang. Luckily I noticed it and got it clean before any major damage. I retaliated by getting bologna slices, cutting Smiley faces in them and plastering them on his VW bug. Just in case you don't know, bologna will eat right thru paint if left there long enough. His bug became the joke of the town.

Btw, I'm not condoning fighting in school. I never started anything, but I was a small guy back then and had to prove myself about every 6 months. So glad I don't live in a redneck town anymore.
sixty4half is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang