Ordered some parts - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via MSN to dudeitsdylan
Ordered some parts

I just ordered some parts from American Muscle. I ordered Smoked Headlights - CCFL Halos, Black Billet Grill, and an 8in Antenna. I can't wait until they get here. These are the last parts I need so that I can get my car back out of the shop (Headlights mainly) so I'm stoked. Quick question from anybody who has ordered from AM from Florida. I got standard shipping but should I be expecting them closer to the 3day mark or more towards 5days? I'll make sure to post pics up once my car is done.

Also, I wanted opinions on my grill. I have the pony thing that goes on the grill as you can see in my avatar/profile pic, but do you think I should leave it off the new one or should I put it on? I can't decide! Thanks
dudeitsdylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeitsdylan View Post
I just ordered some parts from American Muscle. I ordered Smoked Headlights - CCFL Halos, Black Billet Grill, and an 8in Antenna. I can't wait until they get here. These are the last parts I need so that I can get my car back out of the shop (Headlights mainly) so I'm stoked. Quick question from anybody who has ordered from AM from Florida. I got standard shipping but should I be expecting them closer to the 3day mark or more towards 5days? I'll make sure to post pics up once my car is done.

Also, I wanted opinions on my grill. I have the pony thing that goes on the grill as you can see in my avatar/profile pic, but do you think I should leave it off the new one or should I put it on? I can't decide! Thanks
Great choice Dylan! I love those headlights, they're going to look amazing on your S197. Definitely post up some pictures once you get them installed, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished results!

As far as your grille goes I like that as well!

Keep up the great work and let me know if you have any questions!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I live in Fort Myers Fl. I have ordered a lot of stuff from AM and 4 to 5 days have been the norm
kf4myo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 09:13 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeitsdylan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1765201762.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	410.2 KB
ID:	75915

Here's a look at those headlights. I bought the same ones last week. And bought the smoked fogs. Had them installed yesterday along with the front lip spoiler.
You will be amazed. Much more aggressive look
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-876735207.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	450.7 KB
ID:	75914  
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:13 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I also ordered mine on a Sunday night online. And got them Friday evening.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:28 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I got my parts in today. They came in a day earlier than expected so I am extremely pleased. Glad to say I will be ordering from American Muscle again.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350 View Post
Attachment 75915

Here's a look at those headlights. I bought the same ones last week. And bought the smoked fogs. Had them installed yesterday along with the front lip spoiler.
You will be amazed. Much more aggressive look
That looks awesome dude! I love the color of your stang also! Front lip spoiler is the next thing on my list.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:28 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Awesome. In my opinion, I'd leave the pony off the new grill.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:03 PM   #8
Sad Panda
Staff

Region: Texas
I'd leave it off as well, much cleaner look
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #9
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Thanks for you support and posting up your experience with us! I'm glad to see you made out well with all of your new parts. I also think you should install the poney emblem on your new grille. It's a good look!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:07 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Post some pics when you get the new lights installed. Curios to see how they look. Was thinking about getting a billet grille for mine. But I added the smoked halo fogs too.
If i like yours enough, I may just go with the billet grille lol. So post(pics) away

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
Thanks for you support and posting up your experience with us! I'm glad to see you made out well with all of your new parts. I also think you should install the poney emblem on your new grille. It's a good look!

Shane
I will say one thing, y'all waste no time shipping parts. Lol. I ordered mine on a Sunday with regular ground shipping. Called at 8:30a Monday morning to change my shipping to next day, y'all had already shipped them out lol. The extra few days wait was worth the end result.
Can we get a free t-shirt if we order over a certain $$ amount? lol just a suggestion
Old 11-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #11
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Post some pics when you get the new lights installed. Curios to see how they look. Was thinking about getting a billet grille for mine. But I added the smoked halo fogs too.
If i like yours enough, I may just go with the billet grille lol. So post(pics) away

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

I will say one thing, y'all waste no time shipping parts. Lol. I ordered mine on a Sunday with regular ground shipping. Called at 8:30a Monday morning to change my shipping to next day, y'all had already shipped them out lol. The extra few days wait was worth the end result.
Can we get a free t-shirt if we order over a certain $$ amount? lol just a suggestion

Haha Yes! We try to get out all of our shipments the same day they're ordered if it's Monday-Friday and before 5:00 EST. So, your Sunday order went out first thing Monday morning.

T-shirt- I'll tell you what, next time you have a solid size order, shoot me a PM with your order number and T-shirt size and I'll hook you up!

Thanks again for you support!

Shane
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 11-15-2012, 03:52 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Saweeeet!!!!!!

Yeah y'all's shipping is on point. And customer service as well.

It won't be long....again lol

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Quote:

Haha Yes! We try to get out all of our shipments the same day they're ordered if it's Monday-Friday and before 5:00 EST. So, your Sunday order went out first thing Monday morning.

T-shirt- I'll tell you what, next time you have a solid size order, shoot me a PM with your order number and T-shirt size and I'll hook you up!

Thanks again for you support!

Shane
Y'all need to make an 'American Muscle' license plate frame in stainless steel instead of plastic.
I like the Ford Racing plate frame. But I want it to say American Muscle!!!! That would be perfect
Old 11-16-2012, 10:28 AM   #13
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Y'all need to make an 'American Muscle' license plate frame in stainless steel instead of plastic.
I like the Ford Racing plate frame. But I want it to say American Muscle!!!! That would be perfect
I agree, a stainless steel plate would look really clean. I'll bring this up at my next suggestions meeting. We should definitely look into making these for the future. Thanks for you suggestion!

Shane
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 11-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I agree, a stainless steel plate would look really clean. I'll bring this up at my next suggestions meeting. We should definitely look into making these for the future. Thanks for you suggestion!

Shane
I'd buy 2 off the bat. One for my Stang and one to have 1 hang on my wall
Old 11-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #15
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Haha I'll note that in my suggestion! Maybe it will give more motivation, thanks again!

Shane
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 11-16-2012, 05:10 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha I'll note that in my suggestion! Maybe it will give more motivation, thanks again!

Shane
Lol please do. I'm sure y'all would sell quite a bit of them. I'd get Ford Racing plate frame but it's obvious I have a Ford. Lol. I'd like something that says 'American Muscle'
It'll give those ricers something to stare at too

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Quote:

Get em installed yet?
Old 11-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah, they are installed but my car is still at the shop waiting to be painted. The guy doesn't have a heated booth and it was too cold today to paint. Hopefully it will be painted tomorrow cause its supposed to warm up a bit. I will post pics as soon as I can.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:18 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah, they are installed but my car is still at the shop waiting to be painted. The guy doesn't have a heated booth and it was too cold today to paint. Hopefully it will be painted tomorrow cause its supposed to warm up a bit. I will post pics as soon as I can.
Doing a repaint? Or changing the color?
Old 11-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Doing a repaint? Or changing the color?
Same color. I was in class one day and someone hit my car and left. That's why I had to order a new grill, headlights and get a new bumper. He has to paint the tip of my hood, bumper, fenders, and a little bit of the doors. I wish it would warm up already though, I miss my baby! It will be 3 weeks on Monday since she's been gone.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang