Gone for a while(: - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-27-2013, 08:10 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Wow I got his most recent phone number from that guy who did work for him that he ripped off. I called him and he answered but as soon as I started telling him who I was he hung up than stopped answering my calls.

Now the number is disabled.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

With all the trouble this guy is going to my guess is he owes a lot more people money than just us.

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2013, 10:00 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Wow wat a shady bastard! He needs to be banned!!
Atrav83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #38
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
Yea I would message an admin to get this guy banned so he can pound sand god damn a-hole
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2013, 09:19 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
What a little *****
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:01 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
WOW!!!! Ok I came on here just to look for this guy!!!!! He took $60 from me for a grill. You do know that theft over $50 in most states is a felony. So we really need to try and do something since he has STOLEN money from people on this forum and from others.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:28 AM   #41
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Slider View Post
WOW!!!! Ok I came on here just to look for this guy!!!!! He took $60 from me for a grill. You do know that theft over $50 in most states is a felony. So we really need to try and do something since he has STOLEN money from people on this forum and from others.
Idk about your state laws but I have never heard over over 50 being a felony. A felony is a pretty serious crime and stealing 50 dollars is bad but not a felony in most states and because he is doing this from online in a different state the laws are going to be different and yea this guy has been giving a couple guys on here some trouble did you use PayPal?
Old 03-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adogg View Post

Idk about your state laws but I have never heard over over 50 being a felony. A felony is a pretty serious crime and stealing 50 dollars is bad but not a felony in most states and because he is doing this from online in a different state the laws are going to be different and yea this guy has been giving a couple guys on here some trouble did you use PayPal?
Yes I used PayPal
Old 03-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #43
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:

Yes I used PayPal
You can report it on PayPal and they might be able to get your money back.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:38 PM   #44
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Glad I didn't do business with him he was wanting to buy headlight housings off me. I'm not sure what can be done as far as banning him. I don't ship before cleared payment, but file a claim with PayPal. I've done so 3X's and I've been successful each time.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #45
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adogg View Post

<500 is a misdemeanor
>500 is a felony

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:
No not at all, I work as a loss prevention manager in Las Vegas and each state is different. for example, in The state of Nevada petit larceny is is anything under $ 650 and grand larceny is anything over. Laws change all the time last year grand larceny use to be any thing over 250! Burglary is any individual that comes with the intent to take an item or items, this doesn't mater the amount of theft. And robbery is when someone threatens any one in any way in the act of theft. And the last one is obtain money under false pretense which would be some like refund fraud. There are other laws with false credit card, green dot cards, etc and counterfeit money that would involve secret service personnel. What you guys are talking about ( I'm not really sure on the details) is fraud. PayPal will work out an investigation but they will not tell you what the investigation leads to but they will give you back money if you submit a claim with them and you are right in your case. Then they will prosecute the subject.
redbeast0712 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang