New changes.. - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-05-2013, 11:44 PM   #36
Registered Member
Region: Missouri
Originally Posted by Ntbruncie View Post

Thanks she's my baby. I've looked multiple time to trade her in for a gt but I can't part with her lol
I hear that. I'm the same way. A part of me wants a GT and the other part can't get rid of my car.

Mustang 4pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #37
Region: Arkansas
Thanks for all the help and suggestions; so far the only thing that's stopping me from that stuff is $$$, but so far Ive modified the interior a bit, put in an aftermarket HU, and 2 12" kicker comps, along with a 1000-watt kenwood amp. Next week, I'm going to order a CAI + Bama performance tune from AM, along with a 4" antenna to replace my stock antenna.

V606Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #38
2014 Oxford White GT 'Vert
Region: Canada
Originally Posted by Rice Eater View Post
First, the essentials. A 4" or 8" 'shorty' antenna along with a sequential taillight kit.

What I call "The Big Three": A CAI+tune combo, a true dual exhaust conversion, and new wheels.

The items mentioned above I believe are what our 05-09s are missing out of the showroom floor.

Swap that ugly 27" antenna out for a 4", sequential taillights make your car stand out from every other make and model in the world, a CAI+tune will open up your world for power and future engine mods, and a true dual setup will let even more air flow, let out that muscle car sound, and get rid of that lame single exhaust outlet.

Lastly, 16s just won't cut it. You can't go wrong with 18s, but I think 19s are perfect for our S197s. Don't do a plastidip job and call it a day with your rims. New rims can completely change the attitude of your Mustang, so its definitely a worthy investment.

Notice almost all of the aforementioned parts are now all standard on the 2011+ models.

From here on out, I'd say you'd have a pretty solid pony and now add your own touch, like a new grille, window louvers, stripes or decals, a new spoiler, whatever you like. Make it yours.

Here's some before and after pics of my 2006 V6.
Dude love the valence and chin spoiler. Where are they from??

Kustumb is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang