Airaid CAI - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-15-2013, 07:26 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Airaid CAI

I'm about to purchase the Airaid CAI however I do not yet have enough for a tuner. How much difference am I gona notice until I get my tuner?
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-15-2013, 07:39 AM   #2
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
You'll notice some I don't have tuner yet either but I love mine
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:47 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
You'll notice some I don't have tuner yet either but I love mine
I also wana sell my SR performance throttle body spacer and get the bigger Airaid one!
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #4
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Mustang View Post
I'm about to purchase the Airaid CAI however I do not yet have enough for a tuner. How much difference am I gona notice until I get my tuner?
The Airaid CAI is a great system you'll definitely notice some additional Power and Throttle response, along with some noise from under the hood! You'll benefit more once you get a tune, but It's still worth it to do now IMO.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance. Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post

The Airaid CAI is a great system you'll definitely notice some additional Power and Throttle response, along with some noise from under the hood! You'll benefit more once you get a tune, but It's still worth it to do now IMO.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance. Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
Yeah I've basically got full boltons so a tune is definitely going to wrap everything up!
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: N/A
Region: Alabama
Posts: 229
I'm getting an Airaid CAI too, except I'm saving so I can buy the combo. Pretty exciting sh*t.
Rice Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice Eater View Post
I'm getting an Airaid CAI too, except I'm saving so I can buy the combo. Pretty exciting sh*t.
Yeah I can't wait to get the tuner to go with it!! The ole 4.0 will be somewhat stout!
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



07:30 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.