CAI and Tune - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-29-2013, 12:04 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitestang23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mayfield
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 109
CAI and Tune

Ok I've got a 07 v6 automatic and I'm looking a buying CAI and tune package from American muscle, it's an SR performance CAI with diablo sport in tune tuner, that comes with free Bama tunes for life. I have no experience with CAI or tunes so what do you guys suggest?
Whitestang23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-29-2013, 12:56 AM   #2
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: California
Posts: 610
Pull the trigger
Andy714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:48 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Thats a good combo go for it
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-29-2013, 12:57 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitestang23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mayfield
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 109
I went back on American muscle and apparently they're out of stock on that CAI/Tune
Whitestang23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:10 AM   #5
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitestang23 View Post
Ok I've got a 07 v6 automatic and I'm looking a buying CAI and tune package from American muscle, it's an SR performance CAI with diablo sport in tune tuner, that comes with free Bama tunes for life. I have no experience with CAI or tunes so what do you guys suggest?
You'll definitely love this set up! The SR Performance CAI and Bama Custom Tune combo kit will definitely be awesome on your 07 V6. You'll notice a ton of power, torque, acceleration, drive ability, gas mileage, throttle response and so much more!

Here's a little information on how we write our tunes! For every Bama Tune we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique mods and style of driving. This info helps us write custom tunes from the ground-up for your Mustang's mods that will give you the most horsepower that we can safely deliver. We're also constantly developing our tunes! Between our 14 different Project Mustangs and tons of street/track and dyno testing (on our in-house Dynojet 224xLC), we're looking for any minor tweaks to be made that can benefit you guys. We're also part of Fords Technology Transfer Program & Work very closely with Ford to insure that all of our tunes are perfect!

Please give the Bama team a call and we'll definitely get you into a great CAI/Tuner combo kit for your Mustang! Our Bama Performance tuning specialists are here in the building Monday-Friday from 9AM-5:30PM EST and Saturday 9AM-5:30PM EST. You can hit them up directly at 888.226.9764 and they'll get you squared away!

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:06 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitestang23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mayfield
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post

You'll definitely love this set up! The SR Performance CAI and Bama Custom Tune combo kit will definitely be awesome on your 07 V6. You'll notice a ton of power, torque, acceleration, drive ability, gas mileage, throttle response and so much more!

Here's a little information on how we write our tunes! For every Bama Tune we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique mods and style of driving. This info helps us write custom tunes from the ground-up for your Mustang's mods that will give you the most horsepower that we can safely deliver. We're also constantly developing our tunes! Between our 14 different Project Mustangs and tons of street/track and dyno testing (on our in-house Dynojet 224xLC), we're looking for any minor tweaks to be made that can benefit you guys. We're also part of Fords Technology Transfer Program & Work very closely with Ford to insure that all of our tunes are perfect!

Please give the Bama team a call and we'll definitely get you into a great CAI/Tuner combo kit for your Mustang! Our Bama Performance tuning specialists are here in the building Monday-Friday from 9AM-5:30PM EST and Saturday 9AM-5:30PM EST. You can hit them up directly at 888.226.9764 and they'll get you squared away!

-Dan
As soon as ya have that combo back in stock and I have the money ill get it
Whitestang23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:20 AM   #7
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitestang23 View Post
As soon as ya have that combo back in stock and I have the money ill get it
Sounds good! We should have the intake back in stock any day here now. Stay tuned!

Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance. You can also give my CS team a call and get the order placed. That way, we'll ship it out for you the second the kit is back in stock! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:43 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.