Questions for the newer 6ers... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Smile Questions for the newer 6ers...

Ok so here's the story and then I will follow up with some questions...

I have a 99 v6 manual atm, with a tune, cai, short throw shifter, and flowmasters with the cats cut... My car has 146k on it and I am ready to move into a newer car in the near future (hopefully in like 6 months or less). I originally was wanting a new edge GT because I like the new edge style along with the nice rumble of the v8, but that all ended when my current ins company said it would be 302$ a month to insure it ... So here I am. I wanted something nicer in the same style, or newer. I can't get nicer so I'll go with newer which leads me here. So I have a few questions if you guys could help me out then I would much appreciate it!

First off, how will it feel to go from the car I now own, to a stock 2007 (I will be looking around this year), will I notice much difference in the car? I mean things like interior, feel, driving experience, power/speed, etc. I would like as much details as I could with this.

My second question is I hear the 4.0 reacts to mods very nicely, is it the same as the 3.8? The 3.8 in my car woke the hell up when I got a tuner for it. Night and day change. I will be wanting to lightly bolt the 4.0 with a nice tune, so what I'm getting at is will the 4.0 react about the same to the mods, or even better? After getting some bolt ons, and a nice tune, would these v6's be able to hang with a 99-04 gt (lets assume stock)?

My third and probably last question for this post is how is the reliability, along with the pro's and con's for the 05-09 v6 stangs?

As much details that you can hand over the better, Thanks for reading and hopefully responding

Disclaimer: Yes I searched for some of these answers.. Couldn't find any on how well the two motors responded to mods when compared, along with some other stuff I couldn't find. So I came to here.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-02-2013, 08:20 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Zhim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Richmond
Region: Canada
Posts: 137
I haven't driven any older mustangs so I wouldn't be able to compare, but if you're looking for a newer V6 stang with lots of power, might as well go for the 2011+ 306hp if i'm correct. however, I find the 05-09 body more muscular because if the boxy front and back compared to the more refined and contoured 2011+. The power for me is more than adequate for city driving and lots of passing power on the hwy. One thing I noticed is clunkiness in the suspension.
Zhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhim View Post
I haven't driven any older mustangs so I wouldn't be able to compare, but if you're looking for a newer V6 stang with lots of power, might as well go for the 2011+ 306hp if i'm correct. however, I find the 05-09 body more muscular because if the boxy front and back compared to the more refined and contoured 2011+. The power for me is more than adequate for city driving and lots of passing power on the hwy. One thing I noticed is clunkiness in the suspension.
I am not looking to spend like 20k for a 2011+ unfortunately. I've been looking and can get a decent mileage 05-09 for 10-12k. That's the reasoning for wanting the 197's
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-02-2013, 08:41 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Bschmidty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Thousand Oaks
Region: California
Posts: 523
I've driven my friend's 2000 v6. Although the car was old and had a lot of miles... Compared to my 09.. Yikes :O I think upgrading to a 4.0 would benefit you. Depending on your area, you can find a good price on a 3.7. I'm in California and I found a new 2013 for 17k out the door. Out of our price range.. But compared to the 3.8, you'll enjoy the 4.0. With a few simple bolt ons, I'm sure you'll be satisfied. As for reliability, speaking for myself, no problems thus far! Just keep everything maintained and you're golden. Hope to see you on this forum
Bschmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
Ok so here's the story and then I will follow up with some questions... I have a 99 v6 manual atm, with a tune, cai, short throw shifter, and flowmasters with the cats cut... My car has 146k on it and I am ready to move into a newer car in the near future (hopefully in like 6 months or less). I originally was wanting a new edge GT because I like the new edge style along with the nice rumble of the v8, but that all ended when my current ins company said it would be 302$ a month to insure it ... So here I am. I wanted something nicer in the same style, or newer. I can't get nicer so I'll go with newer which leads me here. So I have a few questions if you guys could help me out then I would much appreciate it! First off, how will it feel to go from the car I now own, to a stock 2007 (I will be looking around this year), will I notice much difference in the car? I mean things like interior, feel, driving experience, power/speed, etc. I would like as much details as I could with this. My second question is I hear the 4.0 reacts to mods very nicely, is it the same as the 3.8? The 3.8 in my car woke the hell up when I got a tuner for it. Night and day change. I will be wanting to lightly bolt the 4.0 with a nice tune, so what I'm getting at is will the 4.0 react about the same to the mods, or even better? After getting some bolt ons, and a nice tune, would these v6's be able to hang with a 99-04 gt (lets assume stock)? My third and probably last question for this post is how is the reliability, along with the pro's and con's for the 05-09 v6 stangs? As much details that you can hand over the better, Thanks for reading and hopefully responding Disclaimer: Yes I searched for some of these answers.. Couldn't find any on how well the two motors responded to mods when compared, along with some other stuff I couldn't find. So I came to here.
To answer your question I started with a 98 V6 mustang but I now have a 2006 V6. The 06 feels like a much better built car. It was also more comfortable in my opinion. I modded my 4.0 with a tune, cold air intake, 373 and a t lock, and dual exhaust. The tune alone woke the car up a lot. I have an auto by the way. I was able to keep up with a 99-04 Gt with 89 octane fuel in the car but I recently went to 93 octane and it feels even more powerful.
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:51 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998 View Post
To answer your question I started with a 98 V6 mustang but I now have a 2006 V6. The 06 feels like a much better built car. It was also more comfortable in my opinion. I modded my 4.0 with a tune, cold air intake, 373 and a t lock, and dual exhaust. The tune alone woke the car up a lot. I have an auto by the way. I was able to keep up with a 99-04 Gt with 89 octane fuel in the car but I recently went to 93 octane and it feels even more powerful.
Awesome, I know the difference between a 98 and 99 is a decent amount of power tho. The tune woke up my car a ton also.. Not sure if the 4.0 responds better but seems like about the same. I run the 93 octane on my car.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
qccoles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Urbana
Region: Ohio
Posts: 107
I've driven a torch red 2000 v6 and a torch red 05 v6.

1. S197's are WAY more visually appealing, never really got a second look while driving the new edge, but get at least one "that's a nice car" everyday with my 05. People are blown away when they ask what year it is and I tell them 05. I've been told they thought it was a 2012. This could just be the way I have my car set up, though.

2. Faster. I didn't know much about mustangs when I had my new edge, it just felt like a car. Not really fast. When I got the 05, it felt like a Ferrari(just the power difference). Not a v8, but man it felt fast.

3. Overall just a nicer, faster, comfortable, and more respectable car. I'd do the swap if I were you.
qccoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
kf4myo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lehigh Acres
Region: Florida
Posts: 74
I had a 96 v6 stick shift and a 98 auto. Now I own a 07 v6 auto. I have had just as much if not a little more fun in my 07. My 96 had dual exhaust with generic straight thru glass pacs and I liked the exhaust note it had over my 07 with pipes true dual ex. I think you would like the 05 to 09 mustangs.
kf4myo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by qccoles View Post
I've driven a torch red 2000 v6 and a torch red 05 v6. 1. S197's are WAY more visually appealing, never really got a second look while driving the new edge, but get at least one "that's a nice car" everyday with my 05. People are blown away when they ask what year it is and I tell them 05. I've been told they thought it was a 2012. This could just be the way I have my car set up, though. 2. Faster. I didn't know much about mustangs when I had my new edge, it just felt like a car. Not really fast. When I got the 05, it felt like a Ferrari(just the power difference). Not a v8, but man it felt fast. 3. Overall just a nicer, faster, comfortable, and more respectable car. I'd do the swap if I were you.
Awesome, this was a great response with direct answers to most of my questions. Thank you! What price would you think it's a decent deal for a 05-09 mustang? I'm wanting around 70-90k miles (give or take some).
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by kf4myo View Post
I had a 96 v6 stick shift and a 98 auto. Now I own a 07 v6 auto. I have had just as much if not a little more fun in my 07. My 96 had dual exhaust with generic straight thru glass pacs and I liked the exhaust note it had over my 07 with pipes true dual ex. I think you would like the 05 to 09 mustangs.
I would hope you'd have A LOT more fun in the 07. I have driven a 98 v6 and man... My 99 is way more fun lol. Just in that one year you can tell the big difference in power, plus I have some mods. I really wanted a GT for the v8 rumble that sounds amazing.. But 302$ a month is a joke. I think the biggest problem I had about the 197 v6's was the one pipe exhaust. For some reason it reminds me of people that put fart cannons on their foreigns.. And it makes me angry.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
Go 11+.

Autotrader is always at least 10% over priced. Find Your Car: Ford Mustang Listings Near Indianapolis, IN 46226 - AutoTrader.com

I bet you can get one for 13k. Keep in mind my search is for standards only, pictures only, and prices only. You can find a what I call a loaner vehicle- you save money on the price for work it needs. So one side was keyed 14 times? Easy +500 saved. Cigarette burns/smoke inside? Another +500. If you're willing to put in labor, you can get a decent deal.

I am clean with driving history since 2008, and for full coverage on both of my cars, and 4k in aftermarket parts on the Mustang, I pay 453 for six months. Didn't bother pricing the 5.0, because I didn't need it.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
alex_ander01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: California
Posts: 35
I actually owned a 2000 v6 and have moved up to an 07 4.0 . And I must admit, the power and performance is amazing! The stopping Is mmuch smother, power is fantastic, and its so easy to add mods to it. I loved my 2000 mustang but damn, I have no complains with my 07 4.0 . My opinion, go for it. You won't be disappointed.
alex_ander01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
cj92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: duncan
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 60
Hey just let you know I got my 05 with 72k on it for 10k
cj92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:42 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cooky436's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Navarre
Region: Florida
Posts: 91
I keep up with 99-04 gt's and I'm stock buff said

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Nuff*
Cooky436 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Chadtyge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 84
Lol trust me you'll love it I switched from a v8 camaro to my 06 sixxer and honestly the sixxer feels faster, granted my camar was an 90 but still haha and it is a lot more fun to drive plus there's a huge aftermarket for our cars too and easier to work on
Chadtyge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:42 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadtyge View Post
Lol trust me you'll love it I switched from a v8 camaro to my 06 sixxer and honestly the sixxer feels faster, granted my camar was an 90 but still haha and it is a lot more fun to drive plus there's a huge aftermarket for our cars too and easier to work on
Glad you switched from the slowmaro's

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooky436 View Post
I keep up with 99-04 gt's and I'm stock buff said ---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ---------- Nuff*
Wow I'm actually surprised. The GT has a good amount of more tq and isn't it lighter? Weird. I figured it would take a few mods to keep up
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 28
I had a 94 v6 auto for almost 10 years until I bought my 07 v6 manual last december. Both are pretty much stock. The 07 is so much more fun to drive, and has WAY more balls than the 94 ever wished it had. In addition to its balls, it feels like a much nicer car, a much smoother ride and feels like a completely different car, obviously. The more significant thing for me was peace of mind, I now no longer feel like my car could explode into a million pieces with the hit of one pothole on the highway, and I now trust driving it 3hrs to Portland with my g/f and dog in the car and don't have to worry about breaking down 3hrs from home, etc.

The moral of the story here is that you will find driving an 07 significantly different than your previous stang. I'll have to get back to ya on the mods thing.
__________________
Scoobuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobuh View Post
I had a 94 v6 auto for almost 10 years until I bought my 07 v6 manual last december. Both are pretty much stock. The 07 is so much more fun to drive, and has WAY more balls than the 94 ever wished it had. In addition to its balls, it feels like a much nicer car, a much smoother ride and feels like a completely different car, obviously. The more significant thing for me was peace of mind, I now no longer feel like my car could explode into a million pieces with the hit of one pothole on the highway, and I now trust driving it 3hrs to Portland with my g/f and dog in the car and don't have to worry about breaking down 3hrs from home, etc. The moral of the story here is that you will find driving an 07 significantly different than your previous stang. I'll have to get back to ya on the mods thing.
Awesome. It seems everyone had the sn95 then transition into the sn197 lol. I guess not many go from the new edge to the 197's. I know that the new edge is a good bit faster than the sn95's.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:24 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: San diego
Region: California
Posts: 21
I picked up my 07 white mustang with no work needed off of craigslist for $5,500. There are deals out there.
ManBearPigBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:25 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
cj92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: duncan
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 60
^ how many miles
cj92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:28 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: San diego
Region: California
Posts: 21
99k when I got it. Have it at 117k now and runs perfect IMO but I do a lot of preemptive maintenance.
ManBearPigBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBearPigBalls View Post
I picked up my 07 white mustang with no work needed off of craigslist for $5,500. There are deals out there.
Wow, lol. I couldn't do that though because I am looking for finance so I'd have to go trough a dealer unfortunately.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:45 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: San diego
Region: California
Posts: 21
I gotcha, that department is not my forte unfortunately, I've heard the 2011 v6 is a great value though. Just my $0.02
ManBearPigBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:12 PM   #24
Lord NoMoney
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,603
If you want a well taken care of v6 come to me. I'll sell you mine for 10500$

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj92 View Post
Hey just let you know I got my 05 with 72k on it for 10k
mines got 79,800 & I'm asking 10500 hit me up if you want more information brother.
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:52 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
cj92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: duncan
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 60
I'm not selling mine I was giving him an idea of what's out there that's when I got mine
cj92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: San diego
Region: California
Posts: 21
^
ManBearPigBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:58 PM   #27
Lord NoMoney
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj92 View Post
I'm not selling mine I was giving him an idea of what's out there that's when I got mine
uhm I know. Idk y I quoted u
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 08:17 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBearPigBalls View Post
I gotcha, that department is not my forte unfortunately, I've heard the 2011 v6 is a great value though. Just my $0.02
I have been looking at them.. But I can't get one unless u wanna put near 17-19k into one.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 08:26 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
cj92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: duncan
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 60
I figured I just realized it wasn't worded quite right
cj92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:23 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
People are selling them for under 11k.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:11 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
People are selling them for under 11k.
Not at dealers or anywhere around me lol
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:37 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitestang23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mayfield
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 109
I got my 07 PP v6 for $9k with 105k mile, from a dealer tho :/
Whitestang23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:41 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitestang23 View Post
I got my 07 PP v6 for $9k with 105k mile, from a dealer tho :/
Yeah sounds normal for the prices around me. The main problem for me is I can't find an 11 with more than like 40k miles, so the price for them are hella high.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #34
Lord NoMoney
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,603
Did you see what I said or ya just looking for something different
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:04 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
Did you see what I said or ya just looking for something different
Oh I didn't notice the post, I went back and checked the post. I thank you for your offer, but I'm not ready to buy 100% yet. I'm mainly wanting to learn things about these 6ers so I knew what to expect when upgrading for mine. It will be really soon, but not at this exact moment.
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:03 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.