1.5 or 2" drop? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-14-2013, 08:48 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
***** stfu. I didn't know it was a ****ing v6. If I had seen it in person I'd know. You don't know jack **** except what you've learned on here within a couple months.
BOOM SUM BÍTCH!
Mustang 4pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
***** stfu. I didn't know it was a ****ing v6. If I had seen it in person I'd know. You don't know jack **** except what you've learned on here within a couple months.
I was waiting for that
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #38
Sad Panda
Staff

Region: Texas
Whys that?^ haha
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Whys that?^ haha
When he posted that response he seemed kinda like a smart a** and I would have done the same thing you did lol
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
It's a V6 with a Shelby body kit, what's so hard to get about that?
U make yourself look so much worse everyday lol. I was just ***** with mellow BC I know it's a true Shelby. That's not a V6 under that hood lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #41
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
When he posted that response he seemed kinda like a smart a** and I would have done the same thing lol
I'm glad someone else understands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
U make yourself look so much worse everyday lol. I was just ***** with mellow BC I know it's a true Shelby. That's not a V6 under that hood lol
See what I mean!! It's so hard to stay on track. And that ****in kid was like its a v6 like he ****in knows. **** him.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Wow dude, your seriously saying that. How about you act like a man instead of a baby and getting offended so d*** easily. And saying that I've learned everything on here, you seriously are having a mental breakdown of some sort, I'll call a mental health facility for you. I've known a lot about mustangs since LONG before I joined here.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:09 PM   #43
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
Wow dude, your seriously saying that. How about you act like a man instead of a baby and getting offended so d*** easily. And saying that I've learned everything on here, you seriously are having a mental breakdown of some sort, I'll call a mental health facility for you. I've known a lot about mustangs since LONG before I joined here.
that's cute. Go get your head murmur checked.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:10 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Well now I feel kinda like an ***, but he seriously didn't need to blow up like that. And really, I don't give a **** about what y'all think about me.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Quote:
that's cute. Go get your head murmur checked.
go screw yourself, if you said that to me in person, I'd beat the s*** out of you, and leave you on the ground.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #45
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
Well now I feel kinda like an ***, but he seriously didn't need to blow up like that. And really, I don't give a **** about what y'all think about me. ---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ---------- go screw yourself, if you said that to me in person, I'd beat the s*** out of you, and leave you on the ground.
i highly ****ing doubt it pipsqueak. We've been over this before. Lying *** kid.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:14 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i highly ****ing doubt it pipsqueak. We've been over this before. Lying *** kid.
Think what you want, yeah I'm not a red belt or anything like that, but I know how to bring someone down real quick. If you don't believe me, that's fine, your opinion, doesn't mean that it's right A******.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #47
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
Think what you want, yeah I'm not a red belt or anything like that, but I know how to bring someone down real quick. If you don't believe me, that's fine, your opinion, doesn't mean that it's right A******.
if a little kid kicks a man in the nuts yeah he'll go down. I'm glad that some of us actually have to work for the things we have otherwise I would abso****inlutely love to drive to wherever the **** you are just to teach you a lesson. If you actually KNEW what you where talking about when you where trying to be a cock we wouldn't be in this situation.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
if a little kid kicks a man in the nuts yeah he'll go down. I'm glad that some of us actually have to work for the things we have otherwise I would abso****inlutely love to drive to wherever the **** you are just to teach you a lesson. If you actually KNEW what you where talking about when you where trying to be a cock we wouldn't be in this situation.
I dare you to drive over here punk.
I was going off of the post BoB said about it being a V6 with a body kit, how was I suppose to know it was a joke. I do know what I'm talking about, your the one getting defensive and acting like a kid, gee man, did I hit a nerve... People do that in the world dude.
As soon as I get a job, I will be paying for gas and helping with the rest of the payments, and something your forgetting, who put the 18K downpayment, umm, oh yeah... ME. That's what saving money for over 10 years as a 4 year old until being 17 can get you.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #49
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
I dare you to drive over here punk. I was going off of the post BoB said about it being a V6 with a body kit, how was I suppose to know it was a joke. I do know what I'm talking about, your the one getting defensive and acting like a kid, gee man, did I hit a nerve... People do that in the world dude.
i would **** you so hard your mother would squirt kid
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i would **** you so hard your mother would squirt kid
keep dreaming, good luck. You would need it. It's easy for someone to talk s*** behind a keyboard.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #51
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
keep dreaming, good luck. You would need it. It's easy for someone to talk s*** behind a keyboard.
says the kid who joined the site a keyboard badass.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
says the kid who joined the site a keyboard badass.
some people obviously any be taught reason, your one of them, just quit while you think you've got in a good comment.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
honestly this is how both of you look right now... get over it. its the internet lol
Bschmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #54
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
some people obviously any be taught reason, your one of them, just quit while you think you've got in a good comment.
meet me halfway from daingerfield Texas you little ****in meathead. I ****ing dare you.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ya and it's easy for someone to not get smeared behind a keyboard either. I'd love to join silver and teach you a lesson.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #56
Sad Panda
Staff

We can't both. I should meet him with my little cousin. He's like 14. Be a better match.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
:p

Click image for larger version

Name:	Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	136526
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #58
Sad Panda
Staff

This kid has done nothing but threaten with his family and friends. I'm calling him out mono y mono to meet me in the middle and he won't.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
This kid has done nothing but threaten with his family and friends. I'm calling him out mono y mono to meet me in the middle and he won't.
I would, gladly, but I've got better things to do with my life than argue with someone on the internet.
Obviously you don't.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #60
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
I would, gladly, but I've got better things to do with my life than argue with someone on the internet. Obviously you don't.
kid your parents obviously have $. Borrow some of it and meet me halfway I dare you please. It would make my ****ing year.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:39 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
kid you're parents obviously have $. Borrow some of it and meet me halfway I dare you please. It would make my ****ing year.
sure it would, a guy has nothing better to do with his life than argue and want to beat up a 17 year old. Your pathetic.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:39 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I would, gladly, but I've got better things to do with my life than argue with someone on the internet. Obviously you don't.
Yet you keep commenting back.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #63
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
sure it would, a guy has nothing better to do with his life than argue and want to beat up a 17 year old. Your pathetic.
i love how you're a billy badass before now all you can do is come up with excuses.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i love how you're a billy badass before now all you can do is come up with excuses.
whatever, you obviously enjoy arguments. That isn't an excuse, it's a fact, I have school, sports, friends, homework, etc.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:44 PM   #65
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
whatever, you obviously enjoy arguments. That isn't an excuse, it's a fact, I have school, sports, friends, homework, etc.
i have let everything stupid you've said go up until the point where you stuck your nose In the middle of someone else's conversation. Not only did you do that but you did that not knowing WTf you where talking about.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:44 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i have let everything stupid you've said go up until the point where you stuck your nose In the middle of someone else's conversation. Not only did you do that but you did that not knowing WTf you where talking about.
I'll admit this mistake yes. That was my bad. Sorry.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:45 PM   #67
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
I'll admit this mistake yes. That was my bad. Sorry.
mk we'll drop it there. I'm sorry too.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:49 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
mk we'll drop it there. I'm sorry too.
Yeah, people can get very heated over things, goodnight man, sorry.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:52 PM   #69
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
Yeah, people can get very heated over things, goodnight man, sorry.
agreed. Thursday is the worst work day of my week.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-14-2013, 09:53 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
agreed. Thursday is the worst work day of my week.
My school day was crap today, and then that gas station encounter didn't help, and I got done with homework around 9, so I was already somewhat agitated.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang