Interior Design and Paint - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Florida
Interior Design and Paint

Hey guys I have a 2007 V6 with my interior being all gray and it is very boring is there any cheap way to upgrade by like painting it or dash kits or anything to switch it up and not make it look so plasticy!??

c_walsh97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Georgia
In my experience there is nothing you can do w/o it looking cheesy.
Paint will scratch and rub off , then it will look 10x worse. Post some pics of the interior and maybe we can offer some suggestions.

JDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:43 PM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Tennessee
if done correctly, you can do some awesome paint work that'll hold true for years. im plenty of people on here have painted some parts of theirs. go look in the paint/appearance/detailing section of the forums and check some of them out.

overlays aren't really cheap but alot of them look like it so be careful. there are nice ones out there but some just look tacky.

hydrodipping or wrapping your interior parts would be the best way to go about it, imo. the materials really dont cost that much for what your getting and it looks incredible. 3M has some quality wrap if your skilled enough to do it. i failed at it so im going to use hydrodipping. i figured it to be approx $200 give or take to dip the interior.
TorchRed6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang